Start by marking “The Major's Guarded Heart” as Want to Read:
The Major's Guarded Heart

The Major's Guarded Heart

3.0 of 5 stars 3.00  ·  rating details  ·  6 ratings  ·  1 review
HAS THE MAJOR FINALLY MET HIS MATCH?

From the moment ladies' companion Elizabeth Ingram sees the imposing major Sir Justin Delacourt, her head is full of romantic ideas—ideas that end with Lizzie being caught trespassing on his estate, mistaken for a poacher!

Despite his disdain for womanly wiles, Justin can't get the lively Lizzie out of his mind. And when she joins him i
Paperback
Published October 2013 by Harlequin (first published January 1st 2013)

To ask other readers questions about The Major's Guarded Heart, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The Major's Guarded Heart

Carrie
This one just didn't click for me. I couldn't get hooked on the heroine, she came off way too brash and her actions didn't have good motivations in about the first half of the book. She just never clicked for me. The hero came closer to clicking, but he seemed so very bland until late in the book.
Monika
Monika marked it as to-read
Jan 26, 2015
Rettah
Rettah added it
Aug 05, 2014
Angela Smith
Angela Smith marked it as to-read
Jul 10, 2014
Susan
Susan added it
Apr 03, 2014
Thewalkinglexicon
Thewalkinglexicon marked it as to-read
Feb 20, 2014
Aimee
Aimee marked it as to-read
Jan 29, 2014
Catherine
Catherine marked it as to-read
Dec 04, 2013
Patricia
Patricia marked it as to-read
Dec 02, 2013
Denise Schmidt
Denise Schmidt marked it as to-read
Nov 02, 2013
Karissa
Karissa marked it as to-read
Oct 27, 2013
Kay Bolton
Kay Bolton marked it as to-read
Oct 18, 2013
I was born into an army family and most of my childhood was spent moving from school to school, including periods of living in Egypt and Germany. Some schools I loved and some I hated, so it wasn't too surprising that I left before completing my examinations.

I became a secretary but realised almost immediately that the role of handmaiden simply wasn't for me. Escape beckoned when I landed a job wi
More about Isabelle Goddard...
Love's Tangle Walking Through Glass Reprobate Lord, Runaway Lady Unmasking Miss Lacey Society's Most Scandalous Rake