Dynamic Laws of Healing

Dynamic Laws of Healing

4.44 of 5 stars 4.44  ·  rating details  ·  73 ratings  ·  4 reviews
Good: A copy that has been read, but remains in clean condition. All pages are intact, and the cover is intact (including dust cover, if applicable). The spine may show signs of wear. Pages can include limited notes and highlighting, and the copy can include "From the library of" labels.Some of our books may have slightly worn corners, and minor creases to the covers. Plea...more
Published January 1st 2003 by Parker Publishing Company (first published June 1972)

Phyllis
Sep 04, 2008 Phyllis rated it 5 of 5 stars
Recommends it for: new thought believers
Catherine Ponders affirmative prayers have helped me through some of the most difficult times of my life. They have pulled me back from the edge of dispair and I swear, good things seem to happen after reading them.
Iona  Main Stewart
Another wonderful Ponder book for those in need of guidance regarding how to heal difficult circumstances and health problems both for yourself and others.

The author explains. among other things, the power of positive affirmations, praise, various words, e.g. the name Jesus Christ, and much more.

A chapter is devoted to chemicalization, which is a term denoting the process where everything seems to get worse, but which in fact indicates that the imminent solution of the problem is under way.

One o...more
Eddie
This is an amazing book that explores the spiritual laws of healing and explains how many illnesses are caused by emotional/mental factors. Catherine Ponder explains how we can change our bodies by changing our minds and beliefs. She provides clear instruction and examples of healings that have been brought about through the right use of mind. I would definitely recommend this book. Review written by Eddie Coronado, author of the Kindle and paperback book "Manifest Your Millions: A Lottery Winne...more
Anton
Average. You cannot afford to read line by line
Ann Hatchet
Ann Hatchet marked it as to-read
Jul 08, 2014
Katherine Fiore
Katherine Fiore marked it as to-read
Jun 25, 2014
Loretta
Loretta is currently reading it
May 31, 2014
Razaq
Razaq marked it as to-read
May 16, 2014
Lynda Clark-smith
Lynda Clark-smith marked it as to-read
Apr 17, 2014
Albert
Albert marked it as to-read
Feb 12, 2014
Catherine Sekwalor
Catherine Sekwalor marked it as to-read
Jan 27, 2014
Charelle Sno
Charelle Sno marked it as to-read
Jan 16, 2014
Shahzad Vida
Shahzad Vida marked it as to-read
Jan 08, 2014
« previous 1 3 4 5 next »
The Dynamic Laws of Prosperity از دولت عشق Open Your Mind to Prosperity Open Your Mind to Receive The Dynamic Laws of Prayer