Johnny Go Round

Johnny Go Round

4.44 of 5 stars 4.44  ·  rating details  ·  9 ratings  ·  4 reviews
A Whitman Tell-A-Tale book. Story of a little boy and girl and their tan tom cat, Johnny Go Round, and his adventures.
Hardcover
Published 1960 by Whitman Publishing Company (Tell-A-Tale)

To ask other readers questions about Johnny Go Round, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Johnny Go Round

Angela Hibben
I use to read this to my little sister. She know has a copy of the book and reads it to her 1 year old. It is his favorite book.
Ellen
This was my favorite book as a tiny child. My parents could recite this book by heart and I never tired of it. As an adult my daughter bought it for spending quite a bit of money for this tiny out-of-print book. It was one of the best gifts of all time.
Cindy Pierce
This was my favorite book when I was a little girl. I made my dad read it to me every day, usually more than once. After all these years I still know it by heart.
Deedra
Loved this book as a kid!I still have it!
Andrea
Andrea added it
Aug 10, 2014
Jo,jo Mills
Jo,jo Mills marked it as to-read
Mar 18, 2013
Carolyn Green
Carolyn Green marked it as to-read
Feb 15, 2013
Christopher
Christopher marked it as to-read
Jul 13, 2012
Susie
Susie added it
Aug 03, 2010
Stacy
Stacy marked it as to-read
Apr 02, 2008
Shelly
Shelly marked it as to-read
Mar 24, 2008
Betty Ren Wright is an author of children's fiction including The Dollhouse Murders, The Ghosts Of Mercy Manor and A Ghost in The House among others.

She was born June 15, 1927 in the U.S. and she is currently working on her 26th novel. Ms. Wright lives in Kenosha, Wisconsin, with her husband, George Frederiksen, a painter.
More about Betty Ren Wright...
The Dollhouse Murders Christina's Ghost Ghosts Beneath Our Feet (An Apple Paperback) The Ghosts of Mercy Manor A Ghost in the House