Start by marking “I Married a Billionaire: The Complete Box Set Trilogy” as Want to Read:
I Married a Billionaire:  The Complete Box Set Trilogy

I Married a Billionaire: The Complete Box Set Trilogy (I Married a Billionaire #1-3)

Published (first published September 23rd 2013)

To ask other readers questions about I Married a Billionaire, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about I Married a Billionaire

Charmaine Walker
Apr 29, 2014 Charmaine Walker rated it really liked it
Loved the first book. how Daniel and Maddie met and came to be 'married'.
Second book... just seemed to go on and left in unanswered questions
Third book.. improved a little and enjoyed all about baby. wish there was more on that. interesting about Walter.
All in all not a bad read BUT still think book one the best. such chemistry which seemed to die off in book 2 and 3. which is why only 4 stars.
ocdbookreader
Great stories.

These books kept me interested from beginning to end.
These characters were both strong and had the personality to get the reader pulled into the story.
You get a complete story with no plot holes.
I would recommend these books.
Esther Cotton
Jan 08, 2017 Esther Cotton rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Loved them

Loved this box set. All three books kept me entertained and squealing. They were just as heartfelt, witty, and steamy as her other books. Really loving this author! Can't wait to read more from Melanie Marchande.
Jade Simcox (2 Girls Who Love Books)
PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE LIKE MY FACEBOOK PAGE ABOUT BOOK REVIEWS!!

Intro
This book is about Maddy and Daniel. Maddy works at Daniel's company. She has given up on men and marriage after too many losers just don't appreciate who she is. Then Daniel Thorne makes a offer she can't refuse. A marriage of convenience, it would allow Maddy to live a life of luxury for a year and Mr Thorne gets to stay in the country that has become his home. She will walk away at the
Sue Parker
Nov 02, 2014 Sue Parker rated it it was amazing
Daniel needs a wife so he can stay living in the country. So he proposes an arrangement to Maddie that she marry him and he will pay her for the sham. It soon becomes more than just a sham but they don't realize it until his sister points it out for them. Now they are making things work but his past is coming back to haunt him. The second book Daniel gets accused of insider trading and his life becomes a free for all in the press. Only to find out that this was the result of a crazy ex girlfrien ...more
Jojo
Jun 14, 2014 Jojo rated it really liked it
Loved this book its well written and thought out.

The shame for me is it feels in finished. I would of like to see them through to finish up some lose ends. The baby, the family's, the aunty and grandparents dynamics and to see some spark come back to them a little maybe a gallery for Maddie to work on or a tech app for art sharing and selling .... So much left to work with it feels a bit bitter its not all ties up.

Her writing is great and the people are not overly damaged so its more realistic
R.Smith
Editing mistakes everywhere but well developed characters

Ok the storyline was good and flowed nicely through the three books..not overly bogged down with romantic interludes that took attention away from the lack of real storyline like many other books have done. The author gave her characters depth. beyond the physical attraction there was an emotional attachment to not only the main characters but even the immediate peripheral ones as well. Author made you root for everyone. A good read howeve
Patricia Hankins
Fixed for life

This is one of the best series I've read in a long time. Daddy didn't know what was happening to her, things were changing and she wasn't sure if she knew exactly what was going on. She is offered a deal to marry her boss to keep keep him in the country for two million dollars in return. She has seen him of course, but she didn't know him. She falls in love I'm immediately and is miserable. and the story goes on..it ends Mr Thorne is shy standoffish and not easy to get to know. So
Lindsay Miller
May 05, 2016 Lindsay Miller rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I really loved these books! Marchande truly focuses on the story in regard to the relationship between the main characters. Their conversations and dialogue feel very real, and I always appreciate realistic situations in a novel. All 3 books were very enjoyable reads and I am sad that the story of Daniel and Maddy is finished. I can definitely see myself re-reading these books in the future though. Highly recommend to fans of Contemporary Romance!
Mary Fazzi
Jul 06, 2014 Mary Fazzi rated it liked it
Daniel and Maddy are from two different worlds. She has her set of problems and so does Daniel. First he needs to get married to get a green card and that's how he meets Maddy. Then the next book is about their marriage and trying to be good together but legal problems happen and Daniel almost pushes Maddy away and then the next book is about his dad coming back into his life. It was a good read but felt like things were missing.
Jyoti Achameesing
Apr 23, 2014 Jyoti Achameesing rated it liked it
Maddie married Daniel just to secure him his PR. Eventually they became friends and lovers. Daniel is a quite guy and his life gets chaotic when he is accused of inside dealing. Obviously he was framed by a jealous college friend teamed with an ex girl friend. His name is cleared eventually and his estranged Dad comes back in his life . Madly is pregnant and Daniel is very happy.

Sandi Ramirez
I love this box set. I read each book as it came out and then when the box set came out i simply had to have the set and of course read it as well. I can just imagine sitting at your desk knowing your boss in the next room is writing things about you,,,,, this set is great, HOT as all get out. I hope we get a book 4 and maybe 5 and even 6. We need more Maddy and Daniel in our lives.
Tonya Boutwell Hauser
Nov 22, 2014 Tonya Boutwell Hauser rated it it was amazing
I loved this series. Maddy has to fight hard to keep her marriage to Daniel from falling apart. Daniel doesn't talk to Maddy and it drives her crazy. Daniel fears that Maddy doesn't really love him.

Maddy takes things in her own hands to save Daniel and their marriage. Maddy is an amazing woman.
Karen
Oct 13, 2015 Karen rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Anonymous

I loved these books and I hope somewhere in the near future their will be some more books the will tell how Ben and Jenna are doing and if they end up having a baby of their own and if all four characters will still attend the Silo Club or not. Or maybe a book that tells a story of them before they they each got married.
Taz Will
May 21, 2014 Taz Will rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
This was really good. I loved the honesty in it and the fact that they both wanted something from each other and weren't afraid to let it be known. The thought of them playing along and actually catching feelings was way more real then most of the billionaire stories out there. I'd love to read to see what happens next.
Lisa
May 09, 2015 Lisa rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
"I Married a Billionaire: The Complete Box Set Trilogy," by Melanie Marchande is sexy and unusual. The main characters aren't your typical romance novel couple. I never got a clear idea of what they looked like or the impression either of them were very likable. Their relationship's progression is a bit backward but that just makes the their story more interesting.
Marcie Wegner
May 05, 2015 Marcie Wegner rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
I enjoyed this series. The first books started out extremely strong and I didn't want it to end. The second and third books were good, but not quite as good. The characters were well written and made to be real people with flaws and emotions. Some grammar and consistency errors were evident in the book, but if you overlook those, it is a good read.
Sima
May 05, 2014 Sima rated it really liked it
Enjoyed this book very much.

I have to rate it as 4 stars because of the unanswered questions it left me with.
The book didn't feel quite finished to me, there was to much skipping going on.

Loved the original concept I just felt the author rushed the endings off all three books!!

Valerie Lee
Enjoyable

This story of Daniel and Maddy, was okay. I found the first book more enjoyable than this one. There were quite a few grammatical errors and at times that can throw you a little off.
Isabel
I am really happy I read the trilogy. The stories brought the characters to life. Daniel is a great book boyfriend. Very good read
Jordan
May 13, 2014 Jordan rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Enjoyed it!

Enjoyed it!

I believe I may read it again, although it did take forever it seems, it could have came together a lot more, and needed a grammar check!
Beneath The Covers Blog
One of my all-time favorite series! Daniel and Maddie are absolutely perfect for each other. I wish there were more novellas about these two!
audra
Oct 22, 2014 audra rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Daniel and maddy

I read a 3 books couldn't put it down I'm a sucker for a good love story I just hope there's another coming out I wanna find out more ...
Meagan
Meagan rated it really liked it
May 08, 2015
Vickie Mediate
Vickie Mediate rated it really liked it
Dec 09, 2014
Pattie Best
Pattie Best rated it did not like it
Feb 17, 2016
Maggie2u
Maggie2u rated it really liked it
Jan 23, 2015
Gayle
Gayle rated it really liked it
Nov 20, 2014
Moira
Moira rated it it was amazing
Jan 12, 2015
Sharon Hopkins
Sharon Hopkins rated it it was amazing
Sep 05, 2014
  • Bad Boy Billionaires Collection III: Billionaire Bachelors At Their Best (The Bad Boy Billionaires Collection Book 3)
  • An Unexpected Baby (The Bride Series, Book 5)
  • Proving His Worth (Deuces Wild, #3)
  • The Barefoot Billionaires: A Barefoot Bay Boxed Set (The Billionaires of Barefoot Bay, #1-3)
  • Try Me On for Size
  • Sacrifice (His Golden Cuffs, #1)
  • The Billionaire's Pursuit of Love (The Billionaire, #1)
  • Mattias (Royal Elite, #1)
  • Love & Laughter
  • Controlling Her (For His Pleasure: Red Hot, #1)
  • The Millionaire's Proposal (Destined for Love , #1)
  • Sweet Obsession (Windy City Kink, #1)
  • The Minaldi Legacy (The Minaldi Legacy, #1-2)
  • Bound to Please (Naughty Bits, #3)
  • What to Read After FSOG: The Gemstone Collection (WTRAFSOG, #4)
  • The Greek Billionaire and I
Melanie Marchande is the New York Times bestselling author of His Secretary: Undone. She loves sarcastic alpha billionaires, sassy curvy heroines, and pizza. Not necessarily in that order.
More about Melanie Marchande...

I Married a Billionaire (4 books)
  • I Married a Billionaire (I Married a Billionaire #1)
  • I Married a Billionaire: A Valentine for Mr. Thorne (I Married a Billionaire, #1.5)
  • I Married a Billionaire: Lost & Found (I Married a Billionaire, #2)
  • I Married a Billionaire: The Prodigal Son (I Married a Billionaire, #3)

“Well, I barely ever have to talk to him. He's usually too busy snorting cocaine off of Eliot Spitzer's prostitute, or whatever he does in his spare time.” 0 likes