Start by marking “Brilliant & Ridiculous” as Want to Read:
Brilliant & Ridiculous

Brilliant & Ridiculous

Teen Wolf AU
All Derek wanted was for the woman to leave him alone and ring up his groceries. How that led to her thinking Stiles is his boyfriend is something he blames on Stiles and his inability to stay out of trouble for five minutes.
Words:10475 complete
Published March 12th 2013 by AO3

To ask other readers questions about Brilliant & Ridiculous, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Brilliant & Ridiculous

No Homo by RemainNamelessPrince Among Wolves by tylerfucklinI Know Where Babies Come From, Derek by DiscontentedWinterBalloon Animals Are Awesome by DiscontentedWinterGravity's Got Nothing on You by Zosofi
Sterek/Teen Wolf FanFiction (slash, m/m)
97th out of 371 books — 229 voters
My Heart Comes Tumbling Down by DevilDollStilinski's Home for Wayward Wolves by owlpostagainFive Times the Sheriff Found Derek Hale in His Son's Bedroom by suzvoyWill to follow through by owlpostagainStiles Stilinski is a lying liar who lies by DiscontentedWinter
Sterek - The Good Feels
11th out of 59 books — 11 voters

More lists with this book...

Rosa, really
Jan 09, 2015 Rosa, really rated it really liked it

It's Megan Derr! And Sterek! And Megan Derr! Sterek!

Constant arguing is adorable but I need mooore. Longer.

3.75
Jennifer☠Pher☠
Dec 28, 2014 Jennifer☠Pher☠ rated it it was amazing
Shelves: m-m, fan-fic, sterek-love
Hee! This was Brilliant & Ridiculous.

I love, love, love when this:

description

really means this:

description

I just wish there was more!
Tara♥
Mar 15, 2016 Tara♥ rated it really liked it
*Snort laugh*

Stiles and Derek behave like teenagers. Derek is his grumpy self and Stiles is his snarky self.

They both stupid and they both are the last to realise how they feel about each other. Again.

Funny and sweet and it got a little hot there at the end.

Rachel
May 18, 2015 Rachel rated it really liked it
Shelves: sterek-read
3.5 stars - this is one of those times that Goodreads really needs to install the half star feature, because this is a solid 3.5 stars.

Derek is inhumanly good looking and for a dose of reality, everyone in Beacon Hills is not blind or immune to his beauty - demonstrating how tough life must be for Derek (and people like Tyler Hoechlin) who are cursed with such great and terrible drool-worthy beauty. Unfortunately though there are a few who are pushy fan girls prowling for him - the cashier at t
Meep
Dec 06, 2014 Meep rated it it was ok
The teasing with the cashier is fun but then they're having sex and it ends there. Meh. Would have been good if it skipped sex for giggles and kisses.
Trisha Harrington
Sep 09, 2015 Trisha Harrington rated it really liked it
Shelves: online, 4-stars, sterek
This was cute.

Arguing Sterek can be so much fun like it is here.

I need more!
The_Paperback_Peruser
Aug 26, 2015 The_Paperback_Peruser rated it really liked it
This was too good! Wish it was longer though!
Julesmarie
Sterek written by Megan Derr!

Adorable.

Favorite Quotes:
"Poor Derek. But that's okay. You saved me from the harpy, I saved you from the Cashier."

but he was too well-trained to ignore Stiles in distress.
Brooke
Fun, funny and great banter.
Jilrene ♥
Fun, fluffy and easy to read. A little sweet with a hint of hot. Perfect for a lunch break.
Teetee
Sep 02, 2014 Teetee rated it really liked it
Well I read this story based on the title alone, and the fact is by a favorite fantasy author of mine. I am embarrassed to admit at the beginning I didn’t even know it was a fanfic, though I am sure it said so somewhere. I enjoyed this simply as a werewolf ficky that was both funny and sexy! Stiles is stoic and secretly protective, Derek is sassy and adorable! After I finished reading it and realized it was a shipper fic, I looked into the show and now I want to watch Teen Wolf! Very cute!
Jerry
Jul 14, 2014 Jerry rated it really liked it
Pretty good for Sterek fans, not sure there is enough "there" there for anyone else. Not long enough. Plenty of snark.
Arpi !!!getting high on books!!!
This was just fine. It felt rushed and Derek and stiles sexy times just didn't have that oomph factor and I found their sexual chemistry missing. But 3 stars for all the snark
karlakolumna
Jan 24, 2015 karlakolumna rated it liked it
2.5-3 stars
Light. Fluff. Not all that much substance, or plot, but Derek and Stiles' characterisation was pretty well-done.
Paws
May 20, 2015 Paws rated it really liked it
Great banter.
Skye Blue
Cute. I liked the bickering.
Derek getting annoyed at girls flirting was cute too.
Camilla
Oct 28, 2014 Camilla rated it really liked it
A quick, cute Sterek read.

Canon compliant + Stiles does magic.

It's the way we love them best, or at least the way I love them best: grumpy and sarcastic.

Derek is trying to get a girl off his case, by saying he has a boyfriend, which leads to the town thinking Stiles and Derek are dating, and we all know my love for fake/pretend relationships, so of course this is glorious.

4 stars.
Borderstar
I enjoyed this but it felt a little awkward at the beginning and the characters felt slightly out of character to me – they seemed a little bit TOO childish at times with the bickering, although at others it worked and was funny.

There is a LOT of obliviousness from both parties and it seems the entire town and the Sheriff know before they do that they act like a married couple, which is fun. Overall it was a fun read.
Seregil
Sep 02, 2014 Seregil rated it liked it
A cute glimpse into a possible future for Stiles and Derek.
They decide to get naughty totally out of the blue (up till then they were only teased by those around them, but they never took it seriously) and the story ends with them in bed, but no real resolution about how they will work as a couple.
I still liked it because it was simple and adorable (and by Megan Derr :))
Kaseka
Mar 02, 2014 Kaseka rated it really liked it
I blame Megan Derr entirely for my obsession with Derek/Stiles fanfiction.

ENTIRELY.

Thank you, Ms Derr, for writing this delightful gateway fic, and combining hilarity, m/m romance, and adventure, into something so addictive, hard drugs could beg it for tips.
Meg
Meg rated it liked it
Oct 02, 2015
Mimi_mare
Mimi_mare rated it really liked it
Sep 10, 2015
Moira
Moira rated it really liked it
May 16, 2015
Alex
Alex rated it really liked it
Jun 22, 2014
Elle Beasee
Elle Beasee rated it it was ok
Aug 10, 2016
Marija
Marija rated it liked it
Nov 22, 2015
Dena
Dena rated it liked it
Jul 28, 2014
Slashreader
Slashreader rated it it was amazing
Sep 04, 2015
  • Crash Landers
  • Stilinski's Home for Wayward Wolves
  • The Worst Thing I Ever Did
  • Electricity In the Contact
  • Divided We Stand (The Searching Ceremonies, #1)
  • Balloon Animals Are Awesome
  • The Importance of Turning Around Three Times Before Lying Down
  • A Mating Moon (The Last Traces of Smoke, #1)
  • Say Something
  • What to Expect When You're Expecting (A Litter of Sourwolf Puppies)
  • Binomial Coefficients
  • Every Step You Take
  • Hide Of A Life War
  • By Any Other Name
  • Play It Again
Megan is a long time resident of m/m fiction, and keeps herself busy reading, writing, and publishing it. She is often accused of fluff and nonsense. When she's not involved in writing, she likes to cook, harass her cats, or watch movies (especially all things James Bond). She loves to hear from readers, and can be found all around the internet.

maderr.com