Start by marking “Dead: Reborn (Dead, #7)” as Want to Read:
Dead: Reborn (Dead, #7)

Dead: Reborn (Dead #7)

Winter is losing its grip. For Billy and the survivors who began the nightmare, the loss of Steve Hobart is devastating, but could they finally be finding a place to truly call home? Kevin resumes his original quest for a safe place in the Badlands of the Dakotas, but with a whole new gang. However, they stumble across another group of survivors and face a new dilemma. Do ...more
Kindle Edition, 1st Edition, 292 pages
Published September 29th 2013 by May December Publications (first published September 28th 2013)

To ask other readers questions about Dead, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Dead

World War Z by Max BrooksZombie Fallout by Mark TufoA Plague Upon Your Family by Mark TufoThe End by Mark TufoFeed by Mira Grant
Best Zombie Books
427th out of 1,091 books — 2,629 voters

More lists with this book...

Mark
Nov 26, 2013 Mark rated it it was amazing
If you're a big fan of Zombies like I am, then you'll probably love this series, there are two main stories "Billy's" & "The Geeks" And 4 or 5 shorter Vignettes. Mr. Brown is typing out a Book every 3 months and I can hardly wait, it seems forever. I don't know if I could make some of the decisions the Characters have to make which would probably get my butt kicked or killed, with all the people in the books you'll probably find someone to get attached to, but don't, there creator isn't ...more
Dawn
Oct 11, 2013 Dawn rated it it was amazing
I am so relieved! I was so pissed about Steve that I was a little apprehensive to start this one. Now I'm just mad at myself for waiting so long. It hasn't lost any steam, if anything it gained momentum from the last one...it got my heart rate up for sure!! I'm worried about who we could lose next, if Kevin goes I'm hunting someone down!! I love this series so much and can't wait for January!
Gemma Baker
Oct 05, 2013 Gemma Baker rated it it was amazing
Can never put TW Browns books down... The plot thickens roll on January 2014 for the next instalment :)
Vix
Oct 14, 2013 Vix rated it it was amazing
Just a small word of warning if you have not read books 1-6 then don’t bother with this one!!

A not so gentle reintroduction to the main groups, there is so much loss and grief still abound in this new chapter of the DEAD series, it’s almost heartbreaking.

TW Brown does brilliantly well with pulling at your emotions whilst giving you a good gorefest; there are some really happy moments too so don’t think it’s all doom and gloom.

The change in mood from Steve to Billy is refreshing as a new "eye" is
Selinalynn
Oct 12, 2013 Selinalynn rated it it was amazing
In this book we get to see that it's not all hack and slash in a post-apocalyptic world. Many times that there is a break in the action. In these times people tend to reflect on what they have lost, or where they are going. This can be good and bad at the same time. The zombies have presented a great distraction to dealing with your inner thoughts, but you can only run from them so much.
This book takes a look at how the different groups of people are dealing with life after a year. The world is
Karen Mccollin
Jan 06, 2014 Karen Mccollin rated it it was amazing
I really love this book, I was so into this book and It finish just like that what where is the rest
Malik
Jan 04, 2014 Malik rated it it was amazing
Awesome again

I'm so invested in this series that it's killing me. I'm happy the next volume comes out at the end of the month otherwise I would lose it lol
Meg-Anne
Oct 17, 2013 Meg-Anne added it
Shelves: 2013
Review and rating to come...
David Redding
May 04, 2016 David Redding rated it it was ok
Shelves: zombie
I'll start with this...Please TW, hire another editor...or any editor please!

Other than the minor spelling problem throughout this series, the author has problems keeping track of characters from time to time. 'First character A is sick, then it's character B that is actually sick, no now it's character A again.' I think this is because of his way of writing the 3rd person parts of the books. The author switches between character perspectives frequently and doesn't always make it clean when the
Lucas Darathy
Feb 21, 2015 Lucas Darathy rated it it was ok
Juan is sooo nice and sweet! He even beat the crap out of the guy who abused his prostitute! And he didn't let April get eaten by zombies, what a hero.

Ugh.

Kevin could've died. He didn't. Yay. May he die soon, along with St. Juan.

Billy is cool. So is Vix.

I've had enough of Chad's daughter. And I always forget who Jody and Danny are.

Seriously, who are they again?

So boring. Too many boring characters. And we're meant to sympathise with the dullest people ever.
Kels
Jan 25, 2016 Kels rated it really liked it
took me longer than expected to read this, not because of the book dragging. This was actually a really good one...i didn't think i'd be able to deal with Steve being gone, but Billy has quickly moved up. I also enjoyed the new Vignettes...overall a good solid read.
Cjpines
Jul 27, 2015 Cjpines rated it really liked it
An improvement again, turning back the clock (some) on people that had been acting sensibly making obvious mistakes.
Shanna Tidwell
Aug 25, 2015 Shanna Tidwell rated it it was amazing
This series just keeps getting better & better! I love it & I've recommended it to several of my zombie freak friends!
T.W. Brown
Nov 14, 2014 T.W. Brown added it  ·  (Review from the author)
No review, no ratings. I wrote this, and so that would not be appropriate. I was simply doing research for the box set special edition bonus material.
Steven Simpson
Jan 22, 2016 Steven Simpson rated it it was amazing
Shelves: zombie-horror
Great book the struggles of the zombie apocalypse continues in this brilliant series of intertwining characters!
Jennifer Murphy
Feb 10, 2015 Jennifer Murphy rated it it was amazing
I love the "Dead" series so far. Each book is better than the last! T.W. Brown is a gifted author, and his books are definitely worth your time. If you love zombies, you will love this series.
Jennifer rated it really liked it
Jan 15, 2015
kenneth d. wade
kenneth d. wade rated it liked it
Sep 22, 2015
Gill Hancock
Gill Hancock rated it it was amazing
Nov 09, 2013
Joseph
Joseph rated it really liked it
Nov 12, 2014
Ryan Benitez
Ryan Benitez rated it it was amazing
May 23, 2015
Linh Coleman
Linh Coleman rated it liked it
Sep 11, 2015
Gota
Gota rated it really liked it
Dec 29, 2014
Lisa Hutchinson
Lisa Hutchinson rated it it was amazing
Dec 06, 2014
Polly Miller
Polly Miller rated it really liked it
Feb 28, 2015
jim mitchell
jim mitchell rated it really liked it
Apr 18, 2016
Ann Riley
Ann Riley rated it it was amazing
Dec 22, 2015
Kathleen Chandler
Kathleen Chandler rated it it was amazing
Dec 16, 2015
David
David rated it really liked it
May 02, 2015
Ray Warren
Ray Warren rated it really liked it
Jun 09, 2015
  • State of Decay: Omnibus
  • The Book of Riley 4 (The Book of Riley #4)
  • Dying to Live: Life Sentence (Dying to Live, #2)
  • Dead Drunk: Surviving the Zombie Apocalypse. One Beer at a Time
  • Ground Zero (The Becoming, #2)
  • Rise
  • Waiting to Die ~ A Zombie Novel
  • Vaccination (Vaccination Trilogy, #1)
  • Deadland's Harvest (Deadland Saga, #2)
  • Time of Death: Induction (Time of Death, #1)
  • The Mesmerized
  • Dead Will Rise
  • Love and Decay, Episode Seven (Love and Decay, #7)
  • Flotilla of the Dead  (Sovereign Spirit Saga, #2)
  • Odium III (The Dead Saga, #3)
Tucked away in the Pacific Northwest with my wife Denise, a Border Collie named Aoife, a guitar collection, and an increasing number of aquariums sporting a variety of fish (cichlids are my new favorites), I live for football season when I can cheer on the Oregon Ducks and be disappointed by my Seattle Seahawks once again. I am a fan of Cookie Monster, KISS, and Dr. Who (along with most things ...more
More about T.W. Brown...

Dead (1 - 10 of 12 books)
  • Dead: The Ugly Beginning (Dead, #1)
  • Dead: Revelations (Dead, #2)
  • Dead: Fortunes & Failures (Dead, #3)
  • Dead: Winter (Dead, #4)
  • Dead: Siege & Survival (Dead, #5)
  • Dead: Confrontation (Dead, #6)
  • Dead: Darkness Before Dawn (Dead, #8)
  • Dead: Spring (Dead, #9)
  • Dead: Reclamation (Dead, #10)
  • Dead: Blood & Betrayal (Dead, #11)