Start by marking “The Missing Halo” as Want to Read:
The Missing Halo

The Missing Halo

The Missing Halo is a story of a race against time for Michaela, a young lady with a bank account always in the red, a job she doesn’t like and a life full of fear without purpose.

When she’s knocked down crossing a road in Hampstead, North London she finds herself on a spiritual adventure with an angel who’s lost his halo, and together they both embark on a race against t
Published April 12th 2013 by Dunant Press

To ask other readers questions about The Missing Halo, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The Missing Halo

Simon
Apr 14, 2013 Simon rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Great book about the futility of chasing other peoples opinions, and overcoming the irrational fears we have about life. If you want an entertaining read that will also help you grow and overcome a challenge in your life this book delivers on all counts.
Katy Napoleon-Hill
Dec 10, 2015 Katy Napoleon-Hill rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)  ·  review of another edition
Samundra Singh
Samundra Singh marked it as to-read
Amr Tito
Amr Tito marked it as to-read
Sarapishniaz
Sarapishniaz marked it as to-read
Zhanar
Zhanar marked it as to-read
Dec 30, 2014
Hi there, I'm Katy Napoleon-Hill,

The purpose in my tales is to inspire you, the reader, to find your own greatness from within, to live your life's purpose without fear, and to realise that since we have only one life, the only time to live the life you truly want, is NOW!

After a major life saving operation on a tumour in my stomach, I was inspired to live my life’s purpose and serve others throug
More about Katy Napoleon-Hill...