Start by marking “Change of Possession” as Want to Read:
Change of Possession

Change of Possession

Twenty-year-old Keeley Moison moves across the country for one reason: to escape the traumas of her past and start over at a new college. What she doesn’t expect is to be thrust into a dangerous future - one where the quarterback of the football team has set his sinister sights on her.

Loner Vahn Silver is an outcast and likes it that way. Living in the shadows, Vahn forces
Published November 2nd 2013 by Amazon Digital Services, Inc.

To ask other readers questions about Change of Possession, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Change of Possession

Merisha28
Oct 22, 2013 Merisha28 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: favorite, arc-s, beta
Change of Possession by MR POLISH
Expected publication: November 3rd 2013

My Review~~
I received this book in exchange for a honest unbiased review~
First off I would like to say how much I adore the cover! It is just plain beautiful. The color contrast is amazing and the models are gorgeous! Now that is out of the way, I want to say how amazing this book is. I totally loved it. I even CRIED!!! WOW this is such an amazing read and this author just keep getting better and better with each book she c
Tanya Johnson
Jan 13, 2014 Tanya Johnson rated it really liked it
Keeley has moved across the country to attend college and to try and get over the tragic accident that killed her best friend. With few friends, Keeley ends up going to a party where the quarterback shows an interest in her but who is that mystery guy standing in the corners.

Keeley has now been warned to watch out for him and when something takes place, Keeley meets up with the mystery man, Vahn, who is trying to protect Keeley from the dangers of being in the “In Crowd”. This is when things go
Erin Danzer
Jan 07, 2014 Erin Danzer rated it it was amazing
*** SPOILERS MAY ENSUE. YOU'VE BEEN WARNED***

I have no idea what I can say about this book that probably hasn't already been said, but I'm going to try. I have read everything M.r. Polish has put out and loved all of her stories. This book is no exception. Change of Possession was gripping, from start to finish, I couldn't out it down as I tried to unravel the mystery of Keeley's past, watched her deal with her guilt, and fall in love with someone I wasn't so sure about at first. The stalkery de
Valerie Mcqueen
Feb 09, 2014 Valerie Mcqueen rated it it was amazing
When Keeley moves across the country to start over, she hopes that she can leave all of her troubles behind her. What she soon learns is no matter where you go, there is always going to be trouble and strife. Soon after arriving at college, she finds herself stalked by a over the top quarterback who is way too fond of himself. Next, she is getting mysterious warning calls from a boy....who she has never met. Keeley better figure it all out soon, because accidents seem to be frequent around her ...more
 Patches Braz
Dec 15, 2013 Patches Braz rated it it was amazing
Shelves: 5-stars

Keeley Moison moves across the country for one reason: to escape the traumas of her past and start over at a new college. Except now she has new troubles and they are the Football Team. These jocks will stop at "Nothing" to get what they want and the Quarterback wants Keeley. He doesn't know the word no and no one dares tells him no or they meet with "accidents". Vahn Silver has been trying to get the goods on this football team who he swears killed his best friend. Now he and Keeley are on the
Theresa Needham fehse
Jan 25, 2014 Theresa Needham fehse rated it it was amazing
free book for free review

AnnMarie
Nov 01, 2013 AnnMarie rated it it was amazing
I worried about reading this book because it's a change of Genre for M R Polish and I was concerned that I wouldn't like it. I am very happy to report that the book was every bit as good as the author's other books and I couldn't put it down once I started it. I definitely can and do recommend it.
Jane Dickinson
Nov 01, 2013 Jane Dickinson rated it it was amazing
I received this book in exchange for a honest unbiased review ~

This is an amazing book, it follows Keeley as she tries to get a new start after an accident. Unfortunately she catches the interest of an unwanted admirer who doesn't want to take no for an answer. She is helped by Vahn who has seen this happen before to a friend of his.

Highly recommended book and author!
Kathy Harrington
Jan 05, 2014 Kathy Harrington rated it really liked it
Shelves: adult
M.R. Again you never cease to amaze me. You have taken real life issues and turned them into a wonderful story of love and triumph. Your 'public service message' at the end is another fantastic way to show people that there is help available to aide in their situations.
Ashley Lavering
Dec 06, 2013 Ashley Lavering rated it it was amazing
If you love romance thrillers, this is the book for you. It had a great romance and oh so intense plot! It kept me on the edge of my set. Great job M.R!
Karis
Jan 26, 2016 Karis rated it liked it
M. R. Polish is an author with a wonderful audience range. Admittedly. I had read mostly her YA/Teen novels. But I really enjoyed the fast paced new adult-suspense themes from Change of Possession. So far as that I read the whole novel over the course of one day!

We are quickly introduced to Keeley on her first day of classes, M.R. Polish pulls you into the reality of a first day on campus. Keeley exhibits the hesitance and lack of excitement most first year students share, along with the discomf
Julia Handley
Feb 11, 2016 Julia Handley rated it really liked it
I was given this ARC for an honest review.

Kelley moved to a new college, far away from home to start afresh. Wanting to keep to herself and thinking she doesn't deserve to be happy after what happened back home. She manages to catch Steve the quarterbacks eye. Vahn is the mysterious guy she keeps seeing around who helps her with Steve. I would just like to say when it I think of Vahn swoooooooon worthy. He is trying to protect Keeley as he couldn't protect his best friend.

I enjoyed reading this
Jennifer Treviño
*This review is for the new revised edition with added content*
"Just one more page..." and a few hours later...DONE!

This little gem refused to let me put it down. I stayed up until I finished every last page. Not that I'm complaining...it's ALWAYS worth it with her books! M.R. Polish never ceases to amaze me!
Change of Possession had my undivided attention. It was terrifically intense!! Full of suspense, drama, emotion, & a bit of my heart being ripped right out at least twice...ok maybe more
Lauren
Apr 07, 2014 Lauren rated it it was ok
So once again, the Kindle freebies let me down...
I've come to expect this kind of disappointment when dealing with freebies but that doesn't make it suck any less.

This book has Lifetime movie written all over it. Another thing I've come to expect.... If your storyline screams Lifetime & you toss in a few steamy, risky romance scenes & you've pretty much described every free NA romance Kindle has to offer.

So, this book had potential. The premise was good but the execution was pretty cra
Saskia Castro
Dec 25, 2013 Saskia Castro rated it liked it
It was an ok book. The plot was straight forward and the end was according ti how things developed. There wasn't anything that caught my attention too much and I love this kind of plot. I guess the way the characters develop their relationship is too fast and it lacks something. It just wasn't my cup if tea.
Cassandra
Dec 28, 2013 Cassandra rated it liked it
I almost gave it a 2 but since there weren't any glaring grammatical errors, I gave it a 3. This book was fun but moved way too fast. Meet stalker guy. encounter mysterious stranger, fall in love with mysterious stranger, boyfriend gets attacked, new friend dies, she get attacked, bad guys get caught. My blood pressure still hasn't come down. Too cliche and not believable enough.
Carrie
Carrie rated it it was ok
Nov 24, 2015
Rohndia Bretz
Rohndia Bretz rated it liked it
Oct 15, 2014
Sharon
Sharon rated it did not like it
Jan 03, 2014
Heather Czyzewski
Heather Czyzewski rated it really liked it
Dec 31, 2013
Amanda
Amanda rated it really liked it
Jan 01, 2014
A W
A W rated it it was amazing
Dec 04, 2013
Angela
Angela rated it it was ok
Apr 15, 2015
Lexee Toste
Lexee Toste rated it really liked it
Dec 29, 2013
Athira S nair
Athira S nair rated it really liked it
Jan 25, 2014
Bonnie Paulson
Bonnie Paulson rated it it was amazing
Feb 17, 2014
Marlo
Marlo rated it liked it
Nov 07, 2014
Jody
Jody rated it it was amazing
Oct 04, 2014
Raine
Raine rated it it was ok
Feb 18, 2016
LaTasha Gay
LaTasha Gay rated it liked it
Jul 06, 2015
« previous 1 3 next »
  • The Epilogue (The Things We Can't Change, #5)
  • The White Door (The Visitor's Series, #3)
  • Steam (Legends Saga, #3)
  • Dismantling Evan (Evan series #1)
  • Forever Blue (Ruby Blue #4)
  • When Night Falls (Regeneration, #1)
  • Meritorium (Meritropolis, #2)
  • Disarming (Reign of Blood, #2)
  • The Devil Drinks Coffee (A Kate Saxee Mystery, #1)
  • Initiation: Chronicles of the Uprising Prequel
  • Twas The Knight Before Christmas (Something Great #6)
  • The Only One (End of Days, #3)
  • Eternity (Crossroads Saga, #4)
  • Soul Deep
  • Uprising (Bonfire Chronicles #2)
  • Love Too Hot (Table 21, #3)