Start by marking “Do Me Baby” as Want to Read:
Do Me Baby

Do Me Baby (Beaumonts #8)

When Debra Anderson agrees to take a three-day cruise, she has no idea she’ll be rooming with NBA star Rance Beaumont until after the ship has left the dock! After they agree to share the cabin, the bakery owner decides to let loose and have fun with her sinfully sexy cabin mate. The attraction between them is so undeniably irresistible, Rance proposes a ...more
Nook, 225 pages
Published September 28th 2013 by Caramel Kisses Publishing

To ask other readers questions about Do Me Baby, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Do Me Baby

Dafort
Nov 09, 2013 Dafort rated it it was amazing
The next saga in the Beaumont series and we meet Rance and Debra. This was a sizzling read. Rance never thought he would find love on a cruise ship but one look at Debra Anderson and he was hooked. This couple had its trials and challenges, will they succeed in making a go of their relationship, readers will need to pick up a copy of Do Me Baby. It will not disappoint!
Beverly
Dec 29, 2013 Beverly rated it it was amazing
This was a 4.5 read for me.
Grace Augustine
Jun 09, 2015 Grace Augustine rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Do Me Baby

The is the 8th book of the Beaumont Series. It's worth more than five stars. This story is about Rance Beaumont one of the Force MD cousins of the Sheraton Beach Delaware family and Debra Anderson best friend of Bianca Beaumont and owned of Debra'sCupcakes. Debra's boyfriend Sony cheated on her and made her leave their apartment. Rance was out injured for a season from the Sixers for which he played. Both had their issues so Bianca and her brother Jaden set them up for a cruise to nowh
Destiny
Oct 29, 2013 Destiny rated it really liked it
I thoroughly enjoyed reading Rance and Debra's story. Rance was a professional basketball player, and Debra dispised basketball players ever since high school. Debra was a thick, independent woman who had been deeply hurt in her last relationship. Her focus on her business kept her occupied. Until she went on a cruise orchestrated by her good friend, Bianca Beaumont. Rance Beaumont was also duped into going on the cruise, as he'd lost a game with his cousins and because he lost, he was required ...more
Shone
Apr 03, 2014 Shone rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Recommends it for: All romance junkies
Shelves: beaumont-series
Debra Anderson who has been hurt by the people who were supposed love and protect her has come full circle. Her business gives her connections to the right people she has put her hart and soul into it. A gift from friends is just what she needs. The humor in this story will have you laughing with Debbie and Rance. I have enjoyed the Beaumont series, Ms Daniels has never let me down, love her stories.
Jackie Roberts
Jan 09, 2014 Jackie Roberts rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Angie Daniels has done it again with her newest addition to the Beaumont Series. "Do Me Baby" introduces Rance Beaumont (one of the Force MDs) and Debra Anderson (best friend of Bianca Beaumont Brown). Here we see two people who are not wanting to connect, but do in many ways. I loved every minute of this story. A great read and must purchase.
BRIJIN C SHELTON
Love the Beaumont series

Love this series. Keeps you on your toes. Rance and Debra are one of my favorites so far. Can't wait for the next story
Victoria
Mar 20, 2014 Victoria rated it it was amazing
This was my favorite story. I wanted more... Bianca and London are my second favorite. Now I just need Remy... I want to see him fall hard and maybe even get rejected a little at first.
Felice Foster
Oct 02, 2013 Felice Foster rated it it was amazing
Another great addition to The Beaumont series. Rance and Debra are hot, and I love how some of our favorite Beaumonts are featured in the story as well.
Shaquaila
Shaquaila rated it really liked it
Oct 18, 2013
Tawanna Westfield-garner
Tawanna Westfield-garner rated it really liked it
Sep 19, 2015
Kathy
Feb 01, 2014 Kathy rated it really liked it
Rance Beaumont and Debra Anderson's isa good read? Discover how they both find love unexpectantly
Christian Cashelle
Christian Cashelle rated it really liked it
Jul 18, 2014
Shona Jackson
Shona Jackson rated it it was amazing
Jul 02, 2016
Tywa
Tywa rated it it was amazing
Sep 28, 2014
Susan
Susan rated it it was amazing
Aug 27, 2016
Alveria
Alveria rated it it was amazing
Feb 20, 2015
Phyllis Mccarty
Phyllis Mccarty rated it really liked it
May 18, 2014
La-kita Williams
La-kita Williams rated it it was amazing
Nov 25, 2014
Anita Roseboro-Wade
Anita Roseboro-Wade rated it it was amazing
Mar 30, 2015
Sharita Young
Sharita Young rated it really liked it
Nov 13, 2013
Urbandivaz
Urbandivaz rated it it was amazing
Oct 29, 2013
Rosemarie
Rosemarie rated it really liked it
Dec 25, 2013
Adrien
Adrien rated it really liked it
Oct 05, 2013
☆Monica
☆Monica rated it really liked it
Nov 29, 2013
Chris Jones
Chris Jones rated it it was amazing
Jul 14, 2016
Cynta Outterbridge
Cynta Outterbridge rated it it was amazing
Jul 02, 2014
Mrcano4mona
Mrcano4mona rated it really liked it
Jan 04, 2014
Christina Brooks
Christina Brooks rated it it was amazing
Nov 07, 2014
Cassie Ford
Cassie Ford rated it really liked it
Sep 26, 2015
« previous 1 3 4 next »
Angie Daniels grew up on the South side of Chicago, Illinois. At a very early age, she spent nights creating soap operas with her younger sister until the two drifted off to sleep. Never did she realize that her longtime dream to become a published author would someday become a reality.

In 1999 Angie decided it was finally time to return to her love of writing. She took a year off to write her fir
More about Angie Daniels...

Beaumonts (8 books)