Start by marking “Que Sera Sera” as Want to Read:
Que Sera Sera

Que Sera Sera

After a year spent on an emotional roller coaster thanks to Dean Orlov, Kaylah was determined to set things right ... to change her life, for the better.

With Dean leaving the country to pursue his sporting dream, this was the perfect time for Kaylah to start a new. Her new focus was College giving herself a new outlook, different friends and hopefully new adventures .... w
ebook
Published 2013

To ask other readers questions about Que Sera Sera, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Que Sera Sera

Katt Sterling
Nov 16, 2013 Katt Sterling rated it it was amazing
I received this book as an ARC from the author.

For me, this novella felt very character driven and I loved the emphasis on the heroine’s shy nature. Katija excels at shaping a young college student experiencing first crushes and the starry-eyed innocence that only seems to be found in youth.

What I love most about Que Sera Sera was how it allowed me to feel nostalgic for my own crushes. Reading this novella felt like I was taking a trip down memory lane. Although the plot may not be how you expe
Megan
Nov 14, 2013 Megan rated it it was amazing
I never went to college, however I really related to this story. It reminded me of my last year in high school. The crushes we have at that age, the miscommunications and the shyness. The inability to express ourselves to our peers. Yes, I remember that all very well. This is a quick read and a sweet reminder of more innocent times. I really enjoyed it and I'm looking forward to more from this author!
A.J. Summer
Dec 07, 2013 A.J. Summer rated it it was amazing
Whatever will be, will be...

WOW, First love, first crush and just being a teenager filled with so much uncertainty as to whether the other person feels the same... I got all these from this book.

I think many of us can relate to what Kaylah goes through in the whole falling in love, moving on and starting all over again.

In the end it always comes down to that one special person and then, nothing else matters.

Thank you for reminding me how it feels when you fall in love for the first time. And fo
Marie Obradovic
Nov 16, 2013 Marie Obradovic rated it it was amazing
I loved it!
I felt the passion in the Authors words.

For those of you who experienced the joys of falling in love, or their first love, this is a must read.

Set in the 80's the story tells of a young girls trials and tribulations with her first love.
Kaylah seemingly having feelings of a person older than her years faces the heartbreak associated with the immaturity of the boys in her life.

It put a smile on my face, and reminded me so much of my younger years.

Well done!
Lindsay
Jan 04, 2015 Lindsay rated it it was amazing
Katija O. has a unique voice that I happened to love. Que Sera Sera is written as a confessional-type story of a woman looking back on her early love life. Ah, the joys and sorrows of young love. Katija manages to capture the emotional roller coaster of those times and remind us of how we change as we age. It’s a nostalgic and sweet reminder of the past.

Disclaimer: I edited this book.
Sherri G
Dec 13, 2013 Sherri G rated it it was amazing
This is a very beautiful, touching story about a young woman's first love and how life doesn't always go the way we plan. Who Kaylah thinks she wants isn't necessarily who she ends up with, or does she?

The author paints a vivid picture of first love, lost love, and endless love. Can't wait to read more by this author.
Gayle
Dec 10, 2013 Gayle rated it it was amazing
WOW!! What an amazing read. I was given the pleasure of reading this novella prior to being published, and I loved it from beginning to end. I'm sure we can all relate to teenage crushes/love and this book took me back to that place in time. I highly recommend this beautiful story.
Monica Reents
Mar 01, 2014 Monica Reents rated it it was amazing
I really enjoyed this story! Looking back on your past usually brings out past loves and heartache, Que Sera Sera, does just that. We are taken on a journey of Kaylah's past love, Joshua. They were young and unsure. Finding each other on Facebook many years later, Kaylah is happily married and has two children, Joshua is also married with children, but Kaylah still has this burning question to ask Joshua...
the answer leaving them to realize they may have had the chance to be together all of thes
Emily Gould
Emily Gould rated it liked it
Mar 29, 2014
Stella Hunter
Stella Hunter rated it it was amazing
Apr 12, 2014
Louise Christensen
Louise Christensen rated it really liked it
Dec 23, 2014
Katija Hoosain
Katija Hoosain rated it it was amazing
Sep 24, 2014
Katija O.
Nov 15, 2013 Katija O. added it  ·  (Review from the author)
Kellie
Kellie marked it as to-read
Oct 01, 2013
Laramie Briscoe
Laramie Briscoe marked it as to-read
Nov 11, 2013
Kristine Raymond
Kristine Raymond marked it as to-read
Nov 11, 2013
Sitahiri
Sitahiri marked it as to-read
Nov 12, 2013
Christine Woo
Christine Woo marked it as to-read
Nov 14, 2013
Kim Person
Kim Person marked it as to-read
Nov 14, 2013
Amanda
Amanda marked it as to-read
Nov 19, 2013
Sandra Love
Sandra Love marked it as to-read
Dec 09, 2013
Rumpled Sheets Blog
Rumpled Sheets Blog marked it as to-read
Dec 14, 2013
Theresa Potter
Theresa Potter marked it as to-read
Feb 16, 2014
Brenda Hook
Brenda Hook marked it as to-read
Feb 16, 2014
Nancy
Nancy marked it as to-read
Feb 28, 2014
Georgette
Georgette marked it as to-read
Jun 24, 2014
Sera Kitamura
Sera Kitamura marked it as to-read
Nov 30, 2014
Puma HotPassion
Puma HotPassion is currently reading it
Dec 13, 2014
Maria Ardoz
Maria Ardoz marked it as to-read
Apr 12, 2015
Salla Leppänen
Salla Leppänen marked it as to-read
Apr 22, 2015