Start by marking “Sibling Rivalry 2” as Want to Read:
Sibling Rivalry 2

Sibling Rivalry 2

Sisters London and India have been plotting and scheming against one another for months. Now it’s time for them to put their differences aside and come together as a family unit. Using lies and deceit to mend her relationship with London, India prays the truth about her mom never comes out.
As London seeks answers to some long-hidden family secrets, she exposes the skeleto
Kindle Edition, 1st, 98 pages
Published September 30th 2013 by Nu Class Publications

To ask other readers questions about Sibling Rivalry 2, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Sibling Rivalry 2

Mita Rhodes
May 21, 2014 Mita Rhodes rated it it was amazing
Sibling Rivalry 2, October 30, 2013

This review is from: Sibling Rivalry 2 (Nu Class Publications Presents) (Kindle Edition)
Wow! Words just can't explain just how much I enjoyed both books. The years of hating and bickering and not being there for one another finally comes to a tragic end all while finding out the family's dirty little secret. London DISCOVERS it was so not worth it and learns to be a better person.
You will not regret investing in the series. A great story line that all can rela
Natoya
Jul 25, 2014 Natoya rated it liked it
This picks up right where part 1 left off. The sisters are not in competition in this book. They are actually trying to get it together after the tragic accident. Things from the past comes back and has an effect the girls lives. I seen some of the things coming and wasn't surprised by what was happening. Overall, it was an okay book. At this time I have no interest in reading part 3. If you read the 1st book you might have an interest in know what is going to happen.
Mirrlees
Oct 15, 2013 Mirrlees rated it really liked it
4.5 stars, my heart went out to this family, it truly did. What these siblings endured, yes is partially there their fault but most of it is due to the sins of the parents. London took on a big responsibility and I respect her for that. Sometimes we have to go through somethings to see somethings and I wish India had listened sometimes. smh! Great read, a little sad but a good story.:-)
Alisha Simko
Jan 12, 2014 Alisha Simko rated it it was amazing
This book is the true definition of bittersweet. WOW!!! So much pain but yet the ending was great!!!! I don't want to say much about the book but I do want to say I highly recommend this book to anyone who wants to read a good book. Loved part 1 and I loved Part 2 even more. Ill be looking out for more books by Vanessa M. Kirby because she's a great author!!!
Steph
Feb 17, 2015 Steph rated it liked it
Shelves: vanessa-kirby
Well it was emotionally and the secrets that were unfolded was very cliche but it was a good book I just didnt think that she would lose another family member that was truly upsetting but it was a good read though
Nicole
May 04, 2014 Nicole rated it really liked it
Wow part 2 had more drama than part 1. I felt so sorry for all the sisters had to endure because of hate and cheating men. Diane was sneaky! But I'm glad that in the end there was strength and perseverance.
Ms. T. Nicole
Feb 04, 2014 Ms. T. Nicole rated it really liked it
Wow the skeletons

the skeletons were flying out the closet I was in shocked at the ending, my heart goes out to London. it's a good thing she learned how to be a sister even though life gave her the lesson in the worst way. great read I loved it better than book 1
Shontell
Aug 09, 2016 Shontell rated it it was amazing
Wow this book is soo good! I read it in one setting I could't but it down. This book had me crying.... It was an eye opener!
Trinicia
Trinicia rated it it was amazing
Jan 27, 2016
Rebecca Weaver
Rebecca Weaver rated it really liked it
Oct 28, 2015
tanisha mcdade
tanisha mcdade rated it it was amazing
Oct 25, 2015
Cierra Moore
Cierra Moore rated it really liked it
Feb 15, 2014
Beverly
Beverly rated it it was amazing
Dec 30, 2013
Melissa
Melissa rated it liked it
Mar 23, 2014
Chanterial
Chanterial rated it really liked it
Oct 16, 2013
 Tammy Capri
Tammy Capri rated it it was amazing
Jun 11, 2014
Deedee Henson
Deedee Henson rated it really liked it
Jul 12, 2016
MARTAJO CARTER
MARTAJO CARTER rated it it was amazing
Mar 17, 2014
Elease B
Elease B rated it really liked it
Oct 09, 2013
Nesha Davis
Nesha Davis rated it liked it
Mar 29, 2016
V Phillips
V Phillips rated it really liked it
Dec 05, 2014
Ti'Africia Lucas- Woodard
Ti'Africia Lucas- Woodard rated it it was amazing
Oct 17, 2013
Jazz
Jazz rated it really liked it
Jul 20, 2014
Tara
Tara rated it liked it
Dec 29, 2013
Margie
Margie rated it it was amazing
Feb 19, 2015
Karen
Karen rated it it was amazing
Dec 07, 2014
Quania Black
Quania Black rated it it was amazing
Aug 04, 2016
Bless
Bless rated it it was amazing
Dec 27, 2014
penny
penny rated it liked it
Oct 10, 2016
Chrissy
Chrissy rated it it was amazing
Feb 15, 2014