Start by marking “The Trinity Awakening (Seckry Sequence, #2)” as Want to Read:
The Trinity Awakening (Seckry Sequence, #2)

The Trinity Awakening (Seckry Sequence #2)

Get ready to join Seckry and friends once again in this sequel to the best selling City of the Falling Sky!
Published October 1st 2013 by Joseph Evans

To ask other readers questions about The Trinity Awakening, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The Trinity Awakening

Jiwon Choi
Jun 29, 2014 Jiwon Choi rated it it was amazing
After finishing the first book, I knew I had to read the second book also. The first book was just amazing.

When I started reading this book, I had a feeling that the pace was a little bit slower than how the first book went. But before I knew it, there was so much going on. I couldn't take my eyes off the book. I ended up staying up a whole night to finish the book. I couldn't put the book down. Now, I am just patiently waiting for the third book. I can't wait to read the third book of the seri
Rochelle
Dec 31, 2013 Rochelle rated it it was amazing
Shelves: favorites, owned, kindle
This book did live up to my expectations. I loved the first one and the second one was no different!
It's so different from things I've read before, it's like a breath of fresh air! The characters are all funny, witty and have their own way of thinking, and it's beautiful to read.
There are so many things happening, so many different bits of story line that i'm never able to put these books down. It's fast paced but it doesn't overwhelm you which is fantastic!
I can't wait for the next one, especi
alexis
Aug 26, 2014 alexis rated it it was amazing
Simply mesmerized

As soon as you begin to read you feel enthralled, there is so much detail you feel like your seckry, and instead of just having the main part of the book be all of the book, there is added details like friction, the creator contest or what not and just so much amazing details that ties together this book and makes it what it is, amazing. I recommend this book to anyone with a pulse and that can read.
Monique Wilson
Jul 25, 2014 Monique Wilson rated it it was amazing
This just kept getting awesome. It ended so abruptly though, making you wish you could binge read. However, Joseph Evans has given us a 2015 timeline for book 3. So, like Orange Is the New Black, we wait.....
M.J. Gallagher
Aug 28, 2016 M.J. Gallagher rated it really liked it
Like its predecessor, ‘The Trinity Awakening’ is crammed with intrigue, entwining subplots and imaginative twists to make it a hugely enjoyable read, exploring the world of Seckry Sevenstars in a slightly darker, more complex manner.

‘The Trinity Awakening’ (TTA) is the second book in Joseph Evans’ ‘The Seckry Sequence’ trilogy, picking up where ‘City of the Falling Sky’ (CotFS) left off, and following the adventures of young Seckry over the course of another school year. Where the core plot of t
DeAnna
Oct 28, 2013 DeAnna rated it really liked it
3.5 stars rounded up to 4

I read Joseph Evans’ first book, City of the Falling Sky, last summer, and I really liked it. It was before I started my blog, so I only wrote a very short review on Goodreads, but I gave it 4 stars. Most of the conflict in City of the Falling Sky was resolved within that book, but it ended with a bit of an opening for a future book. Once I found out that The Trinity Awakening was being released, I knew that I’d have to read it.

The Trinity Awakening picks up on Seckry’s
Cameron
Aug 20, 2014 Cameron rated it it was amazing
The Trinity Awakening picks up shortly after the conclusion of City of the Falling Sky on the date of Seckry's sixteenth birthday. That, however, isn't before Evans opens the novel with an explosive prologue which really sets the tone for the book. He wastes no time in boring the reader with a predictable build-up and instead grips and engrosses you from the get go, intertwining twists even the smartest of nickpickers wouldn't see coming. The start of the book also brings a good reintroduction ...more
Lucas Grellmann
Nov 20, 2015 Lucas Grellmann rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
The seckry sequence books are an amazing series, and the Trinity Awakening was an amazing book to read. The Trinity Awakening, like the first book, has a phenomenal mix of a next gen action packed video game, Friction,(which we all want made, hint hint) and an epic plot to keep it down to earth. One thing i like to do with books is try to guess the ending, or who betrays who. Honestly, i could not guess the outcome of the Trinity with all of its complicated twists and turns. Nevertheless, these ...more
Hannah Reed
Dec 27, 2014 Hannah Reed rated it it was amazing
Amazing and extrodinary

Very emotional. But very amazing. It makes me want to read more and more I have connected to all the characters and very thing I hope the third book comes soon for kindle fire because I am a secramaniac#
C Melrose
Jan 07, 2016 C Melrose rated it liked it
Shelves: my-digital-books
I really enjoy reading Joseph Evans writing. Enough gripping suspense to have you not wanting to put it down and the characters are real to life. Looking forward to the next book in this series.
Gabriela
Mar 26, 2016 Gabriela rated it it was amazing
I really, I really love this book.

What a way to start 2014 reading this terrific book!

It would not disappoint you people!
Laura Lassaline
Laura Lassaline rated it really liked it
Feb 23, 2014
Luke
Luke rated it it was amazing
Jun 23, 2015
Memory Morgan
Memory Morgan rated it it was amazing
Oct 16, 2015
Maggie
Maggie rated it really liked it
Apr 18, 2015
J. Burton
J. Burton rated it liked it
Jan 14, 2015
Vinai
Vinai rated it really liked it
Jan 16, 2014
O
O rated it really liked it
Dec 18, 2014
Amelia W.
Amelia W. rated it it was amazing
Jun 08, 2015
Amutha WannabeYourz
Amutha WannabeYourz rated it it was amazing
Feb 23, 2015
ben crawford
ben crawford rated it it was amazing
Apr 14, 2016
Tina
Tina rated it really liked it
Jul 26, 2014
Rachel Cori
Rachel Cori rated it really liked it
Oct 24, 2013
Rohan
Rohan rated it it was amazing
Aug 09, 2014
Lizz
Lizz rated it really liked it
Oct 03, 2015
Quinn
Quinn rated it it was amazing
Mar 16, 2015
Krista Heit Valentine
Krista Heit Valentine rated it it was amazing
Jan 03, 2015
Nyasha
Nyasha rated it really liked it
Dec 18, 2015
Ranaisha
Ranaisha rated it it was amazing
Nov 06, 2015
Moiza Shafique
Moiza Shafique rated it really liked it
Mar 17, 2016
« previous 1 3 4 5 next »
  • Redemption (Aurelia, #3)
  • The Noble Servant (A Medieval Fairy Tale #3)
  • The Fallen
  • Untitled (Famous in Love, #3)
  • LIFEL1K3
  • Vanguard (Razorland, #4)
  • Surge (The Taking 0.5)
  • For This Life Only
  • Escaping Destiny (Tapestry Chronicles, #1)
  • A Place of Stone and Shadow
  • Gamescape: Overworld (Nova Project #1)
  • Imposter
  • Hounds of Autumn
  • Beyond Our Stars
  • Tomorrow (Yesterday #2)
  • Undiscovered (Unremembered, #1.5)
  • Death Inception (Death, #3)
  • The Silver Brumby, and, Wild Echoes Ringing

Seckry Sequence (2 books)
  • City of the Falling Sky (The Seckry Sequence, #1)