Start by marking “40 Top Quinoa Recipes For Weight Loss” as Want to Read:
40 Top Quinoa Recipes For Weight Loss

40 Top Quinoa Recipes For Weight Loss

***Limited Time Bonus Offer*** Get FREE instant access to 5 Amazing Weight Loss Reports and discover how to lose weight quickly and keep it off for good. Look inside for details... <br><br>Are you looking for a delicious gluten-free carbohydrate that is easy to prepare? Do you need to be extra careful with your diet and eat food packed full of the right ...more
Published April 19th 2013 by Amazon Digital Services, Inc.

To ask other readers questions about 40 Top Quinoa Recipes For Weight Loss, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about 40 Top Quinoa Recipes For Weight Loss

Anna Erishkigal
Jun 04, 2013 Anna Erishkigal rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Quinoa recipes you'll actually eat...

Have you ever had a good idea gone oh so wrong? Eat quinoa, my nutritionist said my first day on a new diet. So, being gung-ho (for who isn't gung-ho their first week on a new diet?) I went right down to our natural food store. When they didn't have the quinoa listed on my magical little diet list in stock and was told they could special order it ... for a price ... I did what any other frugal American would do and bought bulk. Yessiree! I bought a great big
Ellen
Jan 14, 2014 Ellen rated it it was amazing
There are quite a few recipes that I will being trying. I really like the cooking tips and variations at the end of each recipe.
Lauren Amanda
Dec 27, 2014 Lauren Amanda rated it really liked it
Good Quinoa Starter Recipe Book

I just recently started getting into eating quinoa. So I'm looking for different things I can make. This book had lots of good ideas that I have bookmarked to go back to and try. I would have liked to see pictures of the Quinoa dishes in the book. Overall it is a good resource.
Betty
Mar 07, 2015 Betty rated it it was amazing
This is a great book for those who want to lose weight, are diabetic or just want to have a healthier diet. The recipes are not complicated and most require ingredients that you're likely to have available. Plus, they all sound really good and satisfying. There are also links provided for further information.
Allen
Dec 02, 2013 Allen rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Quinoa is one of my "health foods". These 40 recipes cover sides to main dishes and even dessert. There are links to free articles on relevant things for weight loss. Unfortunately there are also 12 errors of formatting and typos. Some of these make the recipe a bit of a guessing game.
Pamela(AllHoney)
A bunch of creative ways to incorporate Quinoa into your diet. Some of the recipes appealed to me and others not so much. Still it has several recipes that made me curious and I have good intentions on trying.
Deb Martone
Jan 21, 2015 Deb Martone rated it it was amazing
Tasty ways to use quinoa

Several good and easy recipes to eat quinoa and feed my family more healthy options. Like that it also includes desserts.
Elizabeth
Jan 30, 2014 Elizabeth rated it liked it
A lot of these recipes are really close to what I already do, but there are a couple gems that just sound delicious. The Berry Quinoa will be on the table this weekend. :)
Patricia
Apr 23, 2016 Patricia rated it it was amazing
If you are a Quinoa lover this is the book for you. all recipes are easy and the one I tried are delicious
Frieda
Jan 26, 2014 Frieda rated it liked it
Shelves: cookbooks
This had some good recipies. I only gave it three stars cause I was looking for more breakfast items.
Darlene
Jan 21, 2014 Darlene rated it really liked it
Shelves: cookbooks
I really enjoyed this book and plan to try some of the recipes. Quinoa is an interesting food that can be fixed many ways for a healthy meal.
Karen
Karen rated it it was amazing
Dec 12, 2015
Vegetarian
Vegetarian rated it it was amazing
Jan 17, 2015
Genesis Moore
Genesis Moore rated it really liked it
Mar 31, 2015
M. Adela
M. Adela rated it it was ok
Mar 02, 2015
genesisdk
genesisdk rated it really liked it
Oct 02, 2015
Liz
Liz rated it did not like it
Sep 30, 2014
SHERRY NORD
SHERRY NORD rated it did not like it
Nov 22, 2014
ann ng
ann ng rated it it was amazing
Jul 12, 2014
Renee Abbott
Renee Abbott rated it it was amazing
Sep 12, 2014
Melissa Gunn
Melissa Gunn rated it liked it
Aug 11, 2016
Sylvia Staten
Sylvia Staten rated it liked it
Sep 14, 2014
Jas
Jas rated it really liked it
Jun 09, 2014
Grammonty1 Montgomery
Grammonty1 Montgomery rated it really liked it
Sep 27, 2014
Kim
Kim rated it liked it
Jun 01, 2015
Kamra Bergener
Kamra Bergener rated it it was ok
Jul 11, 2015
Annette Mace
Annette Mace rated it really liked it
May 14, 2014
Laura Rooney
Laura Rooney rated it really liked it
Sep 24, 2014
SweetTaterQueen
SweetTaterQueen rated it liked it
May 06, 2016
Gregory Fino
Gregory Fino rated it it was amazing
Jan 05, 2014
  • Smoothie Recipes for Weight Loss : 30 Delicious Detox, Cleanse and Green Smoothie Diet Book
  • Amazing Quinoa: Easy Recipes the Whole Family Will Love! (Healthy Cookbook Series #3)
  • 30 Delicious Dump Cake Recipes
  • Rice Flour Recipes - 40 Gluten Free Rice Flour Recipes For All Occasions
  • Slow Cooker 101: Master the Slow Cooker with 101 Great Recipes
  • The 2011 Book Blogger's Cookbook (The Book Blogger's Cookbook)
  • 365 Days of Slow-Cooking
  • Smart Cooking for Busy People: How to Make Healthy and Tasty Full Meals in 30 Minutes
  • Juicing Magic: 50+ Recipes for Detoxification, Weight Loss, Healthy Smooth Skin, Diabetes, Gain Energy and De-Stress
  • Circle of Friends Cookbook: 25 Barbecue Recipes
  • 4 Ingredients or Less Cookbook: Fast, Practical & Healthy Meal Options
  • 20 Best Summer Drink Recipes
  • Hungry Girl Happy Hour: 75 Recipes for Amazingly Fantastic Guilt-Free Cocktails and Party Foods
  • Smart School Time Recipes
  • Country Baking Quick Breads and Muffins (Delicious Recipes)
  • Camping Recipes:  Foil Packet Cooking
  • Top 30 Easy Vegetarian Slow Cooker Recipes for Busy Women: Set It and Forget It (First Vegetarian Recipes Cookbook for Busy Women Vol. 2)
  • Best Brunches and Breakfasts (Easy Recipes from Scratch)

“Meditteranean Summer Salad Serves:  5 Ingredients: 2 tablespoons lime juice 1 teaspoon oregano Pepper to taste ½ teaspoon salt 3 tablespoons olive oil ¼ cup crumbled cheese ½ cup chopped red bell peppers ½ cup sliced kalamata olives ½ cup diced cucumbers 1 cup halved cherry tomatoes 2 cups cooked quinoa Method: Mix all ingredients together Serve cold: Cooking Tips: Mix oil and juice before adding to salad Variation: Use lemon juice or vinegar in place of lime juice” 1 likes
“Carrot Zucchini Quinoa” 0 likes