Start by marking “The Billionaire's Game ~ Kade (The Billionaire's Obsession, #4)” as Want to Read:
The Billionaire's Game ~ Kade (The Billionaire's Obsession, #4)

The Billionaire's Game ~ Kade (The Billionaire's Obsession #4)

4.22  ·  Rating Details  ·  3,618 Ratings  ·  186 Reviews
With his professional football career over due to a tragic accident, billionaire Kade Harrison takes on the task of solving a mystery for his brother-in-law and friend, Max Hamilton. Without his former career to fill every minute of the day, Kade's looking for something to challenge him--now that he's lost the career that had meant everything to him. But what starts out as ...more
ebook
Published January 27th 2014 by Smashwords Edition (first published January 26th 2014)

To ask other readers questions about The Billionaire's Game ~ Kade, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The Billionaire's Game ~ Kade

Melissa K
Sep 24, 2015 Melissa K rated it really liked it
Shelves: safe-read
The Billionaire's Obsession…. I’m a one-click whore when it comes to this series. I even follow the author on Twitter just so I don’t miss when the next book is dropping on Amazon. The Billionaire's Obsession series is like a double fudge brownie with chocolate syrup on top. It's rich in sweetness that is kind of unbelievable, but I really don’t care. Someone pass the insulin because Kade’s story, The Billionaire's Game, the fourth book in the series (each a standalone) was just as sweet as its ...more
Jenny Brightman Harris
Jan 28, 2014 Jenny Brightman Harris rated it it was amazing
Let me start this off with 2 things first I am a huge fan of this author and second I give very few 5 star reviews. This book comes from the billionaire's obsession series. If you have not read this series buy the whole thing immediately. When Jan first started this series I thought that no one could ever top Simon. I have been proven wrong, Kade may not completely bet Simon but he defiantly rivals him. In this book we meet Kade and Asha. Kade is Mia's brother that we met in the Billionaire's Sa ...more
~Nichole~  Sizzling Pages Romance Reviews
Wow Kade was just perfect. I love when the hero instantly knows what he wants. Asha had a brutal and tragic past. I loved seeing her come back to who she really was. I did get frustrated with her at times but Kade showed the man he was by how he let her break out of the cocoon she had around her and start being free again. These two had passion that was so hot and was sweet and even funny at times. This author just knows how to give me awesome heroes and I'm hooked.
Debbie Collins
Feb 20, 2014 Debbie Collins rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I have read all of the books in The Billionaire's Obsession series, and I cannot decide which one is my favorite. I have loved them all, and each one is unique. The men are all sexy, hot, generous, and very protective and possessive of their women, The women are all smart, sassy, loving, and sometimes overwhelmed by their over the top men. This was the story of Kade and Asha. Kade is a well known football hero, who gets in an accident and considers himself less of a man now. A man who is not sur ...more
Melanie Tikalsky
Perfect!

I have read all of JS Scott's Billionaire books and I have loved each and every one. Each unique in their own way but that is what made the story. This books blows each one of the previous books out of the water! and no I'm not joking. JS steps it up in this book with Kade and Asha.

Asha is a woman of America and Indian decent. Damaged by her foster family and brutalized by her husband as customs dictate. All Asha wants to do is survive.

Kade is a billionaire former football star with a f
Gina
Feb 24, 2014 Gina rated it it was amazing
Another great read in the Billionaire Obsession series! This is the story of Kade and Asha! Kade sets out to help Max and Maddie find another sibling....Asha. Asha is part American and Indian and has lived a brutal life of abuse --from being her foster family servant, being sold to become a wife and beaten becasue she was unable to become pregnant. There is an instant attraction between Kade and Asha -- they become best friends, lovers, soulmates. It's a great story of both growing from the past ...more
Theresa
Jan 22, 2015 Theresa rated it it was amazing
I can't believe I haven't posted my review on this yet. Well BETTER late then never . Lol. JS Scott is a fantastic author.

Kade is a billionaire that is doing a favor for his brother-in-law. He has to find his brother-in-law sister. She makes it a real challenge and Kade can't figure out y she is running from him.

Asha is in a abusive marriage, that she has to get out of, so she goes on the run. She is a artist that paints walls. She is also broke and homeless but even this is better then being ab
Kimberly Walter
Feb 02, 2014 Kimberly Walter rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Kade Harrison's football career ended abruptly when his leg was badly damaged in tragic accident. Now he is on a search to find Asha Paritala who might very well be Max Hamilton and Maddie Hudson's sister. It's a challenge for him because she keeps escaping his grasps, they are playing cat and mouse.
Asha Paritala is a damaged, broke, homeless woman who escaped a lifetime of abuse from her ex-husband and neglect from her foster family. She is caught between two worlds, that of her Indian heritag
TreLyn Cecile
Jan 28, 2014 TreLyn Cecile rated it it was amazing
I have read all of the series to date and this one, I felt, was the best. They are all phenomenal books but this one brought it home. In this book cultural boundaries are the focus. The things that are brought to light are appalling to say the least but true none the less. You feel what the characters are feeling. Hell I wanted to hurt the bastards that hurt her. This book focuses on Asha and Kade. Asha is indeed Max and Maddie's sister. She had one cruel upbringing followed by a hell of an arra ...more
Tonya Boutwell Hauser
Feb 02, 2014 Tonya Boutwell Hauser rated it it was amazing
Kade Harrison is a rich ex football player. He is helping his brother in law Max find his missing sister. Asha is the missing sister.

Asha was raised by abusive Indian foster parents who sold her to an abusive Indian husband. Near death Asha runs away and divorces her husband. Asha lives in homeless shelters while working.

Kade finds Asha and she is sick. He takes her to the hospital and cares for her. He falls in love with her. Asha falls in love with Kade but she is fighting to find herself and
Karen Alleyne
Jan 11, 2015 Karen Alleyne rated it it was amazing
this story is true and dear to my heart. A novel that not only contains a hot steamy romance. But it also sets a platform of inter- racial romance between Asha and Kade Harrison. It gives a in deep view of the excruciating morals and habits that are and still present for a East Indian girl in the household. And only when we are introduced to a different culture that we find a little more freedom and an alternative avenue of true happiness
My Mom made a remarks, "Oh Kenneth the Author made this bo
Raquel
Feb 27, 2014 Raquel rated it it was amazing
I have been looking forward to this book, since Kade caught my eye in Max.

Kade's back story is heartbreaking. Star Quarterback football player, injured, loses leg, and, "bimbo" (in my opinion) girlfriend. Feel's like he is half the man he truly is because of his injuries.

Asha, is a woman just bent on survival. Having been brainwashed into believing what she should be like as a woman from her foster parents, she runs from her abusive husband. Survival is the only thing she does.

This book was g
Tami
Jan 27, 2014 Tami rated it it was amazing
Kade and Asha's story is the latest in The Billionaire's Obsession series. It has everything! A strong alpha male, Kade, swoon, a wonderful strong woman, Asha. She has fought through so very much. So much romance, sizzling erotic interludes and a cast of characters that will intrigue you. I always enjoy J.S. Scott's books but I must say this was one of my very favorites. It was nice catching up with some of the other characters as well as meeting a couple new ones. I love Jan's books and can't w ...more
Fabie Gutierrez
Feb 23, 2014 Fabie Gutierrez rated it it was amazing
Kade's story was definitely my favorite of The Billionaire's. He's so imperfect, yet completely loveable. The fact that he has that flaw make him seem like he could really be a life living man who could walk into our lives any normal day of the week! He would definitely be the kind of man to fall in love with!! I love this story, all the adversities, the cultural differences, the story of troubled pasts, and the way they come together to make that perfect life!!
Christon
Feb 08, 2014 Christon rated it it was amazing
Shelves: favorites
Jan did it again! I love The Billionaire's Obsession series. This series is one of my absolute favorites. The alpha males in these books are hot and easy to fall in love with. The women are amazing too. I was impatiently waiting for this book and it was worth the wait. Kade and Asha's story was beautiful. I definitely recommend this book and the others in the series as must reads. You won't be disappointed. I look forward to a story for Travis!
Ivy Anne
Feb 11, 2014 Ivy Anne rated it it was amazing
“she realized that home wasn’t just a place. It was a state of mind. And it was him. Life really was all about love, and as long as she was with Kade, she’d always be home.”

Excerpt From: J. S. Scott. “The Billionaire's Game: The Billionaire's Obsession ~ Kade.” Golden Unicorn Enterprises Inc, 2014-01-27T08:00:00+00:00. iBooks.
This material may be protected by copyright.
Wanda
Mar 03, 2014 Wanda rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
THE BEST STORY YET

The story of Kade and Ashes was my favorite. I loved Kade and felt Ashsa's plight. I was so glad that Ravi and her foster parents got their dues. It's hard to even comprehend that such deranged people exist. Thank you for this series and I can't wait for the story of Travis. I think he falls for Ally. I hope so!
Romance Bookaholic
Oct 05, 2014 Romance Bookaholic rated it it was amazing
Shelves: favorites
My Thoughts:
Two characters that need to heal and find love in their lives. Kade is quirky, sexy & protective. Asha is strong, talented & loving. I have read several of the Billionaire Obsession books all have been a good read. If you like reading about strong sexy characters that overcome their issues to find love this is the book for you.
Cheryl (Gwyneiira's Book Blog)
I LOVE KADE. THIS STORY IS LIKE A SUGAR OVERLOAD! Despite having a love at first sight thing going on for all of the series, it just works and they have all managed to keep my attention even in all its sappy, cheesy glory.

I love the story of Asha and Kade! The both of them have their flaws and feel damaged because of what they have been through. Through their relationship, they begin the process of healing and showing each other that they are perfect and worthy of their love, flaws and all. The
(ツ) Hache
Hero: Kade Harrison, ex pro quarterback
Heroine: Asha Paritala 27, half American half Indian. Artist
POV: 3rd person, Alternating between H&h

At first I really liked this book. I liked the possesive and protective nature of Kade and I liked Ashas sweet inoncence. As the story goes on i got really tired of the corny things the guy would say, I love swooning over a guy and gushing over the lovey dovey things he says but sometimes too much is over kill, I was constantly eye rolling and had to skim
Stephanie Downey
Jan 28, 2014 Stephanie Downey rated it it was amazing
I have been waiting for Kade's story to come out and I would have never guessed that it could be this good. It was fantastic. Asha had a lot to learn since she got away from her ex husband and Kade was there to protect her right from the beginning. This was a great love story with a lot trust issues not only from Asha but Kade. It was a great addition to the series and a must read!
Debra
Feb 02, 2014 Debra rated it it was amazing
This was the best in the series amend I loved all of them. The author explained the alpha-male in her books are not control freaks, but safety nuts! They love their women an would do anything to make them happy, except risk their safety or health of their families. This is a must read!!!!
RJ
3.5 Stars.

Kade was absolutely swoon-worthy! He was smitten from the get-go and I love how protective and caring he was of Asha. I also loved that Asha was half Indian and I finally got some diversity in my contemporary romance! Her issues regarding the Indian culture (i.e. gender roles, upbringing to be subservient to men) was very real and I could definitely relate in a sense but I couldn't love her as much just because I'm not a big fan of heroines who are so dang insecure.

Safety Gang: (view
Stacie Marquart
Jan 28, 2014 Stacie Marquart rated it it was amazing
I loved this book. Jane did not disappoint me with this book. I love how all the men ( Max, Sam Simon, Kade and even Travis in his own way.) in her books are so caring and protecting of there wife's.
Isa Jones (Jo&Isalovebooks Blog)
I will never get tired of these books, J.S Scott just has the perfect formula to create and give us the whole package, Perfect characters as usual, great story line, fluidity and hot scenes!
Jaclyn Lander
Feb 11, 2014 Jaclyn Lander rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Awesome

I can't wait for.the next.book to.be released....I'm going to have withdrawals in the meantime..the book was a.great read and kept my attention the whole way.
Cilicia White
Jan 27, 2014 Cilicia White rated it it was amazing
Love the billionaire obsession series!! Kade and Asha was such a hot couple!! This book is a must read for J.S. Scott fans and those who love this series. This book does not disappoint!
Amanda Hubbard
Mar 02, 2014 Amanda Hubbard rated it it was amazing
Kade's story has left me in a book hangover state of mind! I want the next one so bad! Never have I met two people who NEEDED each other so badly! Kade and Asha are meant for each other! I was upset just at the fact that it took them so long to tell the other one how they felt. But it's a story. And an amazing story of how love can heal all. Kade felt worthless after his football career ended because of a tragic accident. Asha was just trying to survive after dealing with so much abuse in her li ...more
Maria Alexander
Nov 15, 2014 Maria Alexander rated it it was amazing
Kade Hamilton's football career was taken from him when a drunk driver hit him while he was on his motorcycle - he now considers himself damaged goods.
Asha Paritala is homeless and a woman with no cultural identity. Born of Indian and American descent she has left her and divorced her abusive husband.
The two meet when Kade is following Asha, for his brother-in-law Max Hamilton, trying to discover if she is Max's half sister.
From the minute Kade sees Asha he falls for her, Asha has a similar resp
  • The Virgin's Revenge (Rancho del Cielo, #4)
  • Billionaires and Baby Rattles
  • Wrapped in Pleasure: Delaney's Desert Sheikh / Seduced by a Stranger
  • Loving Kyla (Love Stories, #1)
  • Christmas Wishes, Valentine Kisses
  • Baby Wanted (A Bundle of Joy)
  • Cinder's Rising
  • Kiss of Ice (St. James Family #1)
  • The Arrangement
  • Escaping A Royal Wedding (Royal Cordova Family Trilogy, #1)
  • Love and Surrender (The Billionaire's Temptation, #3)
  • The Bad Boys Of Capitol Hill
  • Bargain Bride, Billionaire Groom (Island Moonlight Collection #1)
  • The Other Brooks Boy (Texas Wildfire, #1)
  • The Alexanders: Volume 1 (The Alexanders, #0.5, 1, 2)
  • An Unexpected Attraction (Love Unexpected #3)
  • Romancing the M.D. (Hopewell General)
  • A Very Dirty Wedding (A Step Brother Romance, #1.5)
J.S. Scott is a New York Times and USA Today bestselling author of erotic romance. She's an avid reader of all types of books and literature. Writing what she loves to read, J.S. Scott writes both contemporary erotic romance stories and paranormal romance erotics. They almost always feature an Alpha Male and have a happily ever after because she just can't seem to write them any other way!

Please v
More about J.S. Scott...

The Billionaire's Obsession (8 books)
  • The Billionaire's Obsession ~ Simon (The Billionaire's Obsession, #1)
  • Heart of the Billionaire ~ Sam (The Billionaire's Obsession, #2)
  • The Billionaire's Salvation ~ Max (The Billionaire's Obsession, #3)
  • Billionaire Undone ~ Travis (The Billionaire's Obsession, #5)
  • Billionaire Unmasked ~ Jason (The Billionaire's Obsession, #6)
  • Billionaire Untamed ~ Tate (The Billionaire's Obsession, #7)
  • Billionaire Unbound ~ Chloe (The Billionaire's Obsession, #8)

“woman” 0 likes
“Letting himself into his Nashville hotel room, Kade pulled off his baseball cap and collapsed on the king-sized bed with a sigh. He’d have to call his brother-in-law, Max, and let him know that he’d failed…again. Asha had just left the homeless shelter a few minutes before he had arrived, and no one there had any idea where she was headed. She’d left her few meager belongings behind, so Kade had some hope she’d return, but nobody at the shelter really knew her, and nobody seemed quite certain where she was or if she would be coming back.” 0 likes