Start by marking “Star Trek The motion Picture: 14 Official Blueprints” as Want to Read:
Star Trek The motion Picture: 14 Official Blueprints

Star Trek The motion Picture: 14 Official Blueprints

Published December 24th 1979 by Pocket

To ask other readers questions about Star Trek The motion Picture, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Star Trek The motion Picture

Les Orchard
Jan 15, 2011 Les Orchard rated it it was amazing
I had a set of these when I was around 5-8 years old, and I stuck them up on my walls like posters. That destroyed them over time, of course. But, it was neat having all those detailed drawings of the ships from the movies. It totally fed into my need to figure out how things worked as I was growing up, never mind that there's no such thing as a POWER-STAGE MAGNATOMIC FLUX CHILLER (OUTBOARD)

But, just this week, I picked up another set of these off eBay after seeing the Motion Picture again on Sy
GoldGato
How fun to discover this while cleaning up my bookshelves. Christmas in March! These are actual detailed blueprints for the "new" U.S.S. Enterprise, Klingon Cruiser, Vulcan Shuttle, Travel Pod, and Work Bee from the first Star Trek movie. Okay. I'm an old school Trekkie. There, I wrote it.

After looking at these still-in-great-condition prints, it brought pride to know that Starfleet Headquarters will be based in...San Francisco. Perfect setting. Maybe have a shuttle landing pad right next to For
Curtiss
Another set of official Star Fleet blueprints, this time fourteen 13" x 19" drawings of the upgraded Enterprise NCC-1701D from the motiuon pictures. More fun for the fans of Star Trek.
David
David rated it it was amazing
Jan 12, 2013
Mateen Greenway
Mateen Greenway rated it it was amazing
Nov 22, 2013
Kimberle
Kimberle rated it really liked it
Jan 25, 2016
Tom Piddock
Tom Piddock rated it really liked it
Apr 23, 2015
Leelan
Leelan rated it really liked it
Jul 04, 2013
Craig Comes
Craig Comes rated it really liked it
Apr 30, 2013
Bill Tucker
Bill Tucker marked it as to-read
Jul 28, 2010
Erin P.
Erin P. marked it as to-read
Jan 30, 2013
Nathan Harris
Nathan Harris marked it as to-read
Feb 09, 2014
Caprice Procarione
Caprice Procarione marked it as to-read
Mar 27, 2015
Ross Vincent
Ross Vincent marked it as to-read
Aug 12, 2016
Austin Bunton
Austin Bunton marked it as to-read
Nov 21, 2016