Start by marking “Dominion” as Want to Read:
Dominion

Dominion

In the near future, a man is going to bring the furthest reaches of the galaxy within the grasp of mankind. Meriwether Hawke has created a vehicle that folds space, changing the whole perspective of the space program in an instant. Unfortunately for Hawke, the first manned test vehicle doesn’t end up where it’s supposed to. Lost and without sufficient life support, the ...more
Published September 27th 2013 by Superluminal Publishing

To ask other readers questions about Dominion, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Dominion

Scott McElhaney
May 29, 2016 Scott McElhaney rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)
This book was awesome... which is exactly what I would think anyway because I wrote it and I want others to give it a shot and hope they agree. Priced low so you won't be out much for giving it a try.
Sep 29, 2013 Jennifer rated it it was amazing
A surprisingly good read! Complicated enough to be considered hard sci-fi but written in a way anyone can understand. Great character development and they draw you in to the stories of their fight to escape a planet by using an ancient colony ship. Only Hawke knows anything of the technology inside the ship, but he can't get it operational again on his own. He must employ several people who might as well be from the 1800's in comparison. Highly recommended.
Travis
Sep 29, 2014 Travis rated it really liked it
This book was great, right up until the last couple chapters. At that point, the author seems to have gotten stuck on the word hollered. Seriously? How many times can the various folks on the bridge holler something, especially when the came out of the jump, and everything was silent, yet they still felt the need to holler? Not yell, expostulate, exclaim, shout or raise their voice over the din, but holler? and not just once, but several times in a row. I know it's the end of the book, and ...more
Carmen
Apr 10, 2014 Carmen rated it it was ok
While I quite enjoy Scott's books, my only issue with them is that they seem to move quickly and end abruptly. I would love to see one of his stories go into greater detail and length. Overall, it was an easy read with an intriguing story.
Robert
Sep 08, 2014 Robert rated it it was amazing
Fun quick read!

Great book. For once the characters treat each other well and even the protagonists are reasonable. Terrific science fiction to consider.
Aaron Harris
Nov 23, 2013 Aaron Harris rated it really liked it
I do love Scott and all his books. This was a great book, although I did find the ending didn't go as I imagined, it was still a great read and I still highly recommend this book!
Michael Gomez
Awesome read

I love this book because it brought to the table what most other novels have not. This idea that the we are the advance race is what made this read so interesting.

Jen Jo
Jan 20, 2014 Jen Jo rated it it was amazing
Great new perspective on the future of space travel and terraforming. Better than most indy books I've read. Characters are well fleshed out and keeps the reader engrossed until the end.
Christopher
Christopher rated it really liked it
Jun 29, 2014
xenofixus
xenofixus rated it it was amazing
Mar 03, 2014
Stuart Jones
Stuart Jones rated it liked it
Nov 03, 2014
Igor
Igor rated it it was ok
Mar 20, 2015
John
John rated it liked it
Dec 10, 2013
Paul Hatton
Paul Hatton rated it it was ok
Sep 16, 2015
Gregg Bell
Gregg Bell rated it liked it
Oct 16, 2014
Peter Roseman
Peter Roseman rated it liked it
Jan 03, 2015
Mike
Mike rated it liked it
May 04, 2014
Jeffrey Eckenrode
Jeffrey Eckenrode rated it liked it
Jul 03, 2016
Dean Hanson
Dean Hanson rated it really liked it
Apr 18, 2014
Imdanield
Imdanield rated it liked it
Aug 14, 2016
JF Ecklund
JF Ecklund rated it it was amazing
May 29, 2014
Curtis Prescott
Curtis Prescott rated it it was amazing
Charlie Adkins
Charlie Adkins rated it it was amazing
Clara Butcher
Clara Butcher rated it it was amazing
Chad
Chad rated it liked it
Sep 04, 2015
jeffrey little
jeffrey little rated it it was amazing
Mar 23, 2015
Timothy Haas
Timothy Haas rated it it was amazing
Jul 23, 2014
Mike
Mike rated it it was amazing
Aug 05, 2014
Wendy Rees
Wendy Rees rated it it was amazing
Oct 07, 2015
Michael
Michael rated it it was amazing
Oct 20, 2013
« previous 1 3 4 next »
Scott's first novel, Mommy's Choice, was originally published in paperback under the pseudonym Scott Curtis. In under a year on the bookshelves, that novel won the National Christian Choice Book Award for romantic suspense. When Scott moved to a different publisher and started making his novels available to Kindle readers, he returned to his real name and reduced the prices to the absolute minimum ...more
More about Scott McElhaney...