Start by marking “Streetwise” as Want to Read:
Streetwise

Streetwise

Ava Gold's employment options are rapidly shrinking and, not wanting to go back to driving minicabs, she lands herself a trial run at being nightclub owner Chris Street's personal driver. Chris is one of the men about town in Kellston, East London, and is initially suspicious of having a female driver, but Ava soon proves her worth, and beyond. Still, working for one of ...more
Published May 1st 2014 by Little, Brown Book Group (first published December 5th 2013)

To ask other readers questions about Streetwise, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Streetwise

Amy
Feb 12, 2015 Amy rated it it was ok
Shelves: borrowed
Actual review rating: 2.5 stars

Streetwise was an ok book but it's not something I'll be wanting to read again anytime soon.

Once I got into it this book was enjoyable, the whole taxonomy thing creeped me out though.

I loved Silver, she was intriguing, a unique character and her relationship with Danny was just as interesting. Eva and Chris were okay but I wanted to see more development between the pair. Now I think about it, none of the characters were likable in a good way, if that makes sense.

A
Zoe
Mar 24, 2015 Zoe rated it it was ok
I loved three quarters of this book. Very much like Martina Cole, Jessie Keane etc but without the graphic violence. Unfortunately, I had to give up on it. It got WAY too confusing to the point where I couldn't follow all the leads and names and new characters and plots. I just got very, very lost which is a shame as I was enjoying the plot until the confusion kicked in. I found myself having to concentrate so hard to follow at one point. If you like that sort of thing, I absolutely recommend.

Th

Tina Holmes
Aug 15, 2014 Tina Holmes rated it liked it
This is the first book I've read of Roberta Kray. Due to her connection with the Krays I thought there would have been some East End gangland violence and there wasn't so a little bit disappointed. I did finish the book. The story was ok but not quite the page turner I thought it'd be and somewhat tame for my liking. I'm now reading Strong Women also written by Roberta Kray to see how this one pans out.
Ceri
Jul 17, 2016 Ceri rated it really liked it
Another brilliant read. Some of my favorite characters from previous books and some new ones too. Same old haunts but not the same old story. A good way of showing that even a white lie can cause a heap load of trouble. Have to get the rest of her books one of my new favourite authors.
miss semira kiss
Jan 02, 2016 miss semira kiss rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Nice easy read

Easy to pick up and put down. Story line with romance and ganglords....probably could of gone further with the romance part.
Shelagh Austin
Aug 03, 2016 Shelagh Austin rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Good read

Enjoyed this read it in a day ....my first time reading Roberta kray ....now I know why I've been missing
ANGELA FORD
ANGELA FORD rated it really liked it
Oct 26, 2016
MR SHAUN N WOOD
MR SHAUN N WOOD rated it really liked it
Mar 06, 2016
Angela
Angela rated it liked it
Feb 04, 2014
Mike Wareing
Mike Wareing rated it liked it
Jan 03, 2016
yvonne holland
yvonne holland rated it really liked it
Jan 01, 2016
Elaine Gordon
Elaine Gordon rated it it was amazing
Nov 30, 2015
Ros Mong
Ros Mong rated it it was amazing
May 25, 2015
Valerie
Valerie rated it it was amazing
Feb 08, 2015
Gandy Dawn
Gandy Dawn rated it it was amazing
Jan 21, 2015
D Harris
D Harris rated it it was amazing
Jun 11, 2016
sarah wheal
sarah wheal rated it it was amazing
Jan 08, 2016
Natalie Pounder
Natalie Pounder rated it really liked it
May 30, 2015
KATE TRICKER
KATE TRICKER rated it it was amazing
Jan 07, 2016
Leonie Byrne
Leonie Byrne rated it it was amazing
Jun 25, 2015
Gillian
Gillian rated it really liked it
Mar 01, 2014
hayley Stuart
hayley Stuart rated it it was amazing
Jun 28, 2016
MOIRA WIGHT
MOIRA WIGHT rated it it was ok
Jan 09, 2016
Maddie Bartle
Maddie Bartle rated it it was amazing
Jan 31, 2015
Ana
Jul 02, 2014 Ana rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Loved every minute couldn't put it down... Looking forward her next book
~ Cariad ~
Oct 31, 2015 ~ Cariad ~ rated it it was amazing
This audiobook was Fanfuckingtastic!

Loving Roberta Kray's work!
Tracy Quinn
Tracy Quinn rated it really liked it
Jul 08, 2014
Tracy Kraushaar
Tracy Kraushaar rated it it was amazing
Jan 27, 2016
Spicecat
Spicecat rated it really liked it
Jun 28, 2014
Jodie
Jodie rated it it was amazing
Sep 03, 2014