Start by marking “My Big Fat Zombie Goldfish: The SeaQuel (My Big Fat Zombie Goldfish #2)” as Want to Read:
My Big Fat Zombie Goldfish: The SeaQuel (My Big Fat Zombie Goldfish #2)

My Big Fat Zombie Goldfish: The SeaQuel (My Big Fat Zombie Goldfish #2)

4.11 of 5 stars 4.11  ·  rating details  ·  81 ratings  ·  13 reviews
After Tom rescued Frankie the goldfish from his big brother Mark's toxic science experiment by zapping him back to life with a battery, Frankie somehow became a BIGFATZOMBIEGOLDFISH with dangerous hypnotic powers. Fortunately, Frankie has appointed himself Tom's bodyguard, and together, with a little help from their friends, they thwart Mark's Evil Scientist plans.

Tom is
Published March 11th 2014 by Feiwel & Friends (first published July 1st 2013)

To ask other readers questions about My Big Fat Zombie Goldfish, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about My Big Fat Zombie Goldfish

Drucilla
Actual rating: 3.5 stars. I really wanted to give this book 4 stars, but I think the "Robin Hood" story is the weakest one we've seen. O'Hara's writing is still great, though. She manages to write for kids, not down to them. And Frankie is still awesome, of course.
Marie Gentilcore
My 8-year old daughter and I read this during our before bedtime reading. We both enjoyed it. You actually get 2 stories in one book. We liked the first story about the eel and the lighthouse the best. The second story about the Robin Hood play was good too. We will read more books in this series about Frankie the Zombie Goldfish.
LeeAnn
Okay, I liked the second book better than the first. I was hesitant to read the second, as the first was a bit "ho-hum" for me. The writing style saw definite improvement: "There was something not right. A funny feeling in my stomach. As if a load of millipedes were having a fight scene of their own in there." (p 162) The plot moved right along, I found myself rooting for the main character, and I even found some funny moments to enjoy.

So... if you are one of those people (like me) who thinks th
Barbara
This book contains two different stories. In the first one, Tom's family takes a vacation to the ocean, and he brings along his zombie goldfish, Frankie. But his big brother Mark has plans to create a zombie eel while they are spending time at the ocean. The second story features Mark in the role of spoiler during the school play. Young readers are likely to enjoy the humor and references to zombies as well as the interplay between the siblings, but I found it rather tiresome after a certain poi ...more
Bethe
bookaday #39. Two mystery stories in this sequel about a boy and his zombiefied pet goldfish. Give to fans of Scooby Doo.
Lisa Miller Chandler
My son loved the whole collection. As in LAUGH OUT LOUD loved. Had to buy all of the 1st 3.
Sharie
OK to read not in order, although it does help.
Kitten Kisser
The kids are already nuts about nature (we own a organic farm) & zombies (who isn't?) making Frankie the Zombie Goldfish the next best thing since homemade hot out of the oven brownies. The illustrations are beyond funny & always get a lot of laughs. The text is large making it easy for them to read on their own although they prefer to be read to out loud. Needless to say since Frankie arrived the kids can't stay out of the pond imagining finding their very own zombie goldfish!
Maria
I think kids will love this book - filled with goofy humor and an evil big brother. I enjoyed the illustrations and the story, but it never rose above to a 4 for me.
Ampersand Canada's Book & Gift Agency Inc
Absolutely hilarious! It actually made me want to go back and read the first one which is coming in paperback.
Sharon Lawler
Zany adventure will appeal to reluctant readers.
Luke
Tiffany
Boys loved it, I did not.
Legocreeperblock
Legocreeperblock marked it as to-read
Feb 19, 2015
Noss Family
Noss Family is currently reading it
Feb 18, 2015
View Watana
View Watana marked it as to-read
Feb 06, 2015
Sheena Gossett
Sheena Gossett marked it as to-read
Feb 02, 2015
Wolverinefactor
Wolverinefactor marked it as to-read
Jan 27, 2015
Aidan Rhea
Aidan Rhea marked it as to-read
Jan 25, 2015
Kim
Kim marked it as to-read
Jan 17, 2015
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 next »
  • Wonkenstein (The Creature from My Closet)
  • Zombie Kid (Case File 13, #1)
  • The 13-Storey Treehouse
  • Captain Disaster (Squish, #4)
  • The Sasquatch Escape (The Imaginary Veterinary, #1)
  • World's Worst Wedgie (George Brown, Class Clown, #3)
  • Home Sweet Horror
  • Captain Underpants and the Tyrannical Retaliation of the Turbo Toilet 2000
  • Captain Awesome to the Rescue!
  • House of Robots
  • Frank Einstein and the Antimatter Motor (Frank Einstein, #1)
  • The Vanishing Coin (The Magic Shop Book 1)
  • Amelia Bedelia Road Trip! (Amelia Bedelia Chapter Books, #3)
  • Shells, Smells, and the Horrible Flip-Flops of Doom (Justin Case, #2)
  • Surf's Up!
  • The High-Rise Private Eyes #1: The Case of the Missing Monkey
  • I'm Really Ever So Not Well
"Originally from America, I moved to London because I wanted to live abroad but spoke no foreign languages. After a brief and unsuccessful stint as a serving wench at the Tower of London I found work as an actress and comedy performer. I’ve perfomed regularly at Edinburgh and London comedy festivals. A few years back I got a job touring around the UK as a storyteller and that’s when I discovered t ...more
More about Mo O'Hara...

My Big Fat Zombie Goldfish (4 books)
  • My Big Fat Zombie Goldfish (My Big Fat Zombie Goldfish #1)
  • Fins of Fury (My Big Fat Zombie Goldfish #3)
  • Any Fin Is Possible (My Big Fat Zombie Goldfish, #4)
My Big Fat Zombie Goldfish (My Big Fat Zombie Goldfish #1) Fins of Fury (My Big Fat Zombie Goldfish #3) Any Fin Is Possible (My Big Fat Zombie Goldfish, #4) My Big Fat Zombie Goldfish 5: Live and Let Swim Frankie - Rächer mit vier Flossen (My Big Fat Zombie Goldfish, #2.2)