Start by marking “If I Didn't Have You” as Want to Read:
If I Didn't Have You

If I Didn't Have You

really liked it 4.0  ·  Rating Details ·  1 Rating  ·  1 Review
Throughout Lydia’s life she has always had her best friend, Greyson, at her side. Their bond is unbreakable and undefinable.

At the age of twenty-four, she has everything that she’s ever wanted ... a family. Unfortunately, her husband dies in a tragic accident and she’s left to raise her one-year-old son by herself.

She pulls herself together with the help of her close fri
255 pages
Published November 2013 by Anchor Group Publishing

To ask other readers questions about If I Didn't Have You, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about If I Didn't Have You

InD'tale Magazine
Keep your tissue box handy for this one. The true depth and emotions that Ms. Larson conveys will throw the flood gates open!

Read full review in the 2014 March issue of InD’tale Magazine.
Jessica (Stuck in Books)
While the premise of this story wasn't the most original thing ever, I liked that there was the added factor of Lydia's son, Theyer. I was interested in seeing how throwing a child into the mix would change things for a story like this. Now that I've read it, I can say that it didn't change it too much, but it did make the protagonist appear more responsible, this making me like her more than I would otherwise.

The characters in this novel were all pretty likable. There wasn't any one in particul
Misty
Jan 14, 2014 Misty rated it really liked it
Review to come soon.If I Didn’t Have You is a solid emotional debut by newcomer Kimberly Larson. I enjoyed Lydia’s emotional journey from losing her husband to finding love again. Page after page shows just how the emotional rollercoaster of love can be after losing love. Larson shows a solid knack of getting to the heart and the emotions of her characters. I loved Lydia and Greyson and their journey. It held my interest from the first chapter to the final page. The book is not without errors, ...more
Katherine
Aug 05, 2014 Katherine rated it really liked it
If I didn't have you by Kimberly Lawson is a contemporary romance that deals with love & loss, life & friendship, and moving on & second chances.
The story was sweet and the characters were realistic. The emotions of the characters really come through to the reader and this makes you emotionally invested in the story. In fact, I will admit that several scenes in the book brought tears to my eyes.
I would definitely recommend this book to fans of contemporary romance.
Anne Ragan
Jul 06, 2014 Anne Ragan rated it really liked it
I loved this book. I could predict what would happen pretty early on, so it wasn't the type to leave you guessing. It is a beautiful story of love and second chances. The middle of the story gets bogged down with the mundane detail of the protagonists life. I feel like we could have skipped some of the repetitive day to day goings on. However, I would recommend this book to anyone who wants an easy read with a happy ending.
~~~Heather S.~~~
Dec 15, 2013 ~~~Heather S.~~~ rated it it was amazing
Fantastic debut novel by a talented up-and-coming author! I really enjoyed Lydia's journey from losing her husband to finding comfort and eventually loving again. They were so perfect together, just a beautiful love story!

Can't wait to read more from this author. I must say I was so wrapped up in the story, I nearly threw my kindle during a certain dream at the end lol!
Jenny Bynum Black Words-White Pages
Read my full review at http://blackwords-whitepages1977.blog...

This book had a lot of heartache and sadness throughout it and I felt as if I could really connect with the characters in the story. The story-line and the characters were phenomenal. The story drew me in from the beginning and kept me turning each page until the very end. I felt bad for the characters and I am glad that it had a happy ending and things turned out great for the characters. I am always a sucker for happy endings. I mu
Stacey Rourke
Stacey Rourke rated it it was amazing
Oct 02, 2013
Liz
Liz rated it it was amazing
Feb 13, 2015
Sarahlthompson19gmail.com
Sarahlthompson19gmail.com rated it it was amazing
Dec 09, 2013
B.a. Botros
B.a. Botros rated it really liked it
Nov 17, 2014
Laura Dunning
Laura Dunning rated it it was amazing
Jan 11, 2014
Diane
Diane rated it really liked it
Feb 02, 2014
Tera
Tera rated it really liked it
Jan 10, 2014
Leslie
Leslie rated it it was amazing
Dec 14, 2013
H.J. Daly
H.J. Daly marked it as to-read
Sep 28, 2013
Amy
Amy marked it as to-read
Oct 01, 2013
Marion
Marion marked it as to-read
Oct 03, 2013
Jill Mollica
Jill Mollica marked it as to-read
Oct 08, 2013
D.
D. marked it as to-read
Oct 09, 2013
Jessica
Jessica marked it as to-read
Christy Sloat
Christy Sloat marked it as to-read
Pamela Scott
Pamela Scott marked it as to-read
Daniel Tfm
Daniel Tfm marked it as to-read
Hanny20012002
Hanny20012002 marked it as to-read
Oct 14, 2013
Eileen Proksch
Eileen Proksch marked it as to-read
Nov 04, 2013
Karin
Karin marked it as to-read
Jan 13, 2014
Kristin Clark
Kristin Clark marked it as to-read
Jan 20, 2014
Annie
Annie marked it as to-read
Jan 31, 2014
Jennifer Harrod
Jennifer Harrod marked it as to-read
Mar 26, 2014
Els
Els marked it as to-read
Nov 22, 2014
Donna Huber
Donna Huber marked it as to-read
Jan 18, 2015
David
David marked it as to-read
Feb 28, 2015
Debra Ward
Debra Ward marked it as to-read
Dec 07, 2015
Anna
Anna marked it as to-read
Jul 19, 2016