Start by marking “Dominated (Wolf Gatherings, #2)” as Want to Read:
Dominated (Wolf Gatherings, #2)

Dominated (Wolf Gatherings #2)

Kathleen Davis has never been more confused. While running from one wolf who insists she is his mate, she finds herself face to face with her real mate. Why is he such a jerk then? And why does he treat her like a child? Screw him. If this is what a “real” mate is, she wants no part of him.

Gabriel Albertson’s family hosts the Wolf Gathering every two years, but he hasn’t b
Published October 3rd 2013 by Hartwood Publishing (first published October 2nd 2013)

To ask other readers questions about Dominated, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Dominated

Talltree
3.5 stars!
Goddess Of Blah
Mar 09, 2015 Goddess Of Blah rated it liked it
This is quite expensive for a short read.
description
I think it would have been better if there was more of a build up leading to the hot scenes. They recognised each other as "fated mates" too soon into the book. I also prefer curves on my heroine for erotic fiction.
description
Gabriel Albertson, a 30 yo doctor and Alpha werewolf is the dominant type. He generally avoids the wolf gatherings to find his fated "mate" when he accidentally stumbles upon the heroine (Kathleen Davis). He recognises her as his mate, but is c
Crystal
Jun 25, 2014 Crystal rated it really liked it
I read the first book, Tarnished. I really liked the first book and didn't think that another book would be so complicated. I was wrong. Dominated is a whole new book in itself. So I was glad that I got my hands on the second book. This one might be shorter in words but the author sure knows how to write a book and the characters just seem to click. I don't know what it is about these wolves but they need help in how to treat a lady wolf.

The author has done such a great job with her story line a
Julie Ramsey
Nov 07, 2013 Julie Ramsey rated it really liked it
Shelves: done
Dominated (Wolf gathering series)#2

The werewolves need to find mates. What better place than a gathering. So about every 2 years , there is a large gathering. All the wolves in the area come to visit with friends and family, and the singles come to find their mates. Some find mates, some find one night stands, some just go to have fun. With events for young and old, opportunities are around every corner. When Marcus decides Kathleen is his mate, he tries to force his hand. As soon as Marcus grab
Crystal's Many Reviewers
I have read other books by this author in the past and have enjoyed them. However this book left me very unsatisfied on a few levels.
I felt as though the characters were not really described in any in-depth manner. I wasn’t able to connect with them at all honestly. The story itself seemed very rushed, and the ending didn’t really make any sense to me as well.
My biggest complaint about the book however, and while I don’t normally complain about things like this it is a big thing for me. I was u
Diane Lynch
Jan 02, 2014 Diane Lynch rated it liked it
3 1/2 of 5 Stars

Every two years the Albertson Family hosts the Wolf Gathering. While Kathleen Davis, was in attendance, she is approached by a wolf claiming to be her mate. Knowing she had no connection with the wolf, she hides from him to a nearby room simultaneously stumbling upon her real mate.

Gabriel Albertson has been avoiding the Wolf Gathering for years. While in hiding his mate happens upon his room. Gabriel was stunned that she was too young for him, thus being rude to her and offended
Nancy
Mar 30, 2015 Nancy rated it liked it
Shelves: shifters-wolves
Nice second installment to this series.
Gabriel mistakenly thinks his newly met mate is only about 16 years old and as he is thirty, he totally freaks about the age difference. He manages to insult Kathleen his twenty-one year old mate, telling her to "go find your parents".
When Gabriel discovers his mistake he is in a hurry to apologise so that he can "claim" her.
Kathleen is new to sex and she is surprised by the way she response to Gabriel's dominance, so she does a bit of a runner to give her
Nicky
L'ho letto perchè ho torvato il primo capitolo in un altro libro, allora spinta dalla curiosità di sapere cosa sarebbe successo ho deciso di leggermelo tutto.
Purtroppo però non ho letto alcune cose che mi sarebbero state utili:
1. fa parte di una serie ed è il secondo libro (ma vabbè, si legge tranquillamente);
2. ha solo 71 pagine.

HA SOLO 71 PAGINE.

Quindi, mentre io aspettavo l'inizio della storia (nonostante il mio Kindle segnalasse oltre il 65%) mi sono ritrovata alla fine. THE END.

Praticament
Rochelle
Nov 29, 2014 Rochelle rated it really liked it
Shelves: paranormal
I loved this book. Loved the storyline and the characters. Gabriel a possessive, dominating alpha male who met his mate by accident. He let her go and made a big mistake. Trying to dominate her from the get go wasn't a very good plan either. Kathleen a quietly confident and stubborn woman who decided she wasn't giving into her mate, he wasn't going to order her about. But it turns out both of them are wrong and destiny doesn't work that way. It was a really great book, it had domination(just ...more
Carien
Apr 22, 2016 Carien rated it really liked it
I am not a fan of domination. It was with mixed emotions that I continued to listen to this, hoping that Kathleen would not give up her independence for the sake of a man. The thing with these stories is that we never quite know if she retains her independence or become totally controlled by her man. Is a promise enough?
I liked the fact the story takes place more or less at the same time as the first book. I liked Tarnished and the way it ended.
Rhonda Jones
Aug 03, 2014 Rhonda Jones rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Short but Sexy Read

I enjoyed this book. The storyline was not as in depth as many of the author's other books. But I did understand what she wanted to accomplish. An inexperienced woman meets her mate at the gathering. She is not just a virgin, but naive as regards non-vanilla sexual situations. Her mate on the other hand is a Dom, and a very domineering Dom at that. The book is highly erotic, and centers on two people with very different expectations.
Varied Books
Pissed I paid 3.99 for this book. The length for the book is deceiving. Only 64% is the story & the rest is for an upcoming story. Lately these small publishing houses are charging way to much for their books.

This is probably a 24,000 word book. Most novels by major publishing houses are 100,000-105,000 words. Would you pay $13-$14 for a ebook?
Lani ⚔⚔  the Destroyer ⚔⚔
2.5 stars. Had potential but didn't really do it for me. Plus the books finished at 65% on my kindle! WTF.

Can't help but think this review says it perfectly:

Rebecca
Jun 04, 2015 Rebecca rated it it was ok
Started out good then the whole book is about fighting bout being submissive n bed? Who cares! There's only so much attention span u can have
Lindsey
Mar 02, 2015 Lindsey rated it liked it
I didn't like this as much as the first 1. felt the ending didn't really settle the story in my mind and I felt unable 2 connect with gabriel's character x
Jenna Pulley
It's ok

I was in love with the story it was so amazing but the ending was awful it just ended I expected more then the ending to just stop would've gotten a 5 star if not for that.
MJ
MJ rated it did not like it
May 15, 2014
Emm
Emm rated it it was amazing
Apr 16, 2016
Kelly Burn
Kelly Burn rated it it was ok
Jun 17, 2014
Laura rated it it was amazing
Jan 03, 2014
Wendi
Wendi rated it liked it
Oct 13, 2013
Vanessa
Vanessa rated it really liked it
Aug 19, 2014
Carlise
Carlise rated it really liked it
Feb 15, 2014
Kylie
Kylie rated it liked it
May 30, 2014
Edel Redmond
Edel Redmond rated it it was ok
Aug 15, 2015
Janice Lumley
Janice Lumley rated it liked it
Aug 10, 2016
Kathy Harrington
Kathy Harrington rated it really liked it
Jul 03, 2016
Annette
Annette rated it it was ok
Apr 01, 2014
Bob
Bob rated it it was ok
Aug 21, 2015
Christy
Christy rated it it was ok
Oct 07, 2013
  • Changed (The Wolf's Den #2)
  • Alpha's Mate (Siberian Volkov Pack, #1)
  • Craig's Heart (Legacy, #7)
  • Kane's Mate (Armageddon Mates, #1)
  • Shadow Cursed (The Daughters of Darkness, #2)
  • Julian's Jeopardy (Dawn Endeavor #3)
  • Silver Mine (Takhini Wolves, #2)
  • Wynter's Captive
  • Blurred Expectations (Redwood Pack, #4.5)
  • Steal the Night (Thieves, #5)
  • Healer's Choice (Ghostland World, #3)
  • Mating Instinct (Moon Shifter, #3)
  • Dire Desires (Eternal Wolf Clan, #3)
  • Eye of the Beholder (True Destiny, #2)
  • Worlds Apart
  • Gargoyle (Woodland Creek)
  • Bo & Reika (The Wolf's Mate, #5)
Becca Jameson lives in Atlanta, Georgia. When she isn’t writing, she can be found reading, editing, scrapbooking, running, swimming, biking, or taxiing kids. After enjoying several years on the editing side of the business, she decided to give writing a try. Now she can’t stop! And the voices in her head are clamoring to get out faster than she can get them onto “paper”. Becca writes both ...more
More about Becca Jameson...

Wolf Gatherings (6 books)
  • Tarnished (Wolf Gatherings, #1)
  • Completed (Wolf Gatherings #3)
  • Redeemed (Wolf Gatherings, #4)
  • Abandoned (Wolf Gatherings #5)
  • Betrayed (Wolf Gatherings #6)