Start by marking “The Watchman's Daughter (The Watchers Series, #1)” as Want to Read:
Blank 133x176
The Watchman's Daughter

Robin Gilbert

The Watchman's Daughter (The Watchers Series #1)

really liked it 4.0  ·  Rating Details ·  5 Ratings  ·  3 Reviews
A magic ruby. A gateway to another world. Power beyond reckoning. A life of comfort and rule. The promise of everlasting life for you and your loved ones. Who wouldn’t kill for such things?
Published September 8th 2012 by Robin Gilbert

To ask other readers questions about The Watchman's Daughter, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The Watchman's Daughter

Deneene Curry
Oct 23, 2013 Deneene Curry rated it really liked it
I quite enjoyed this first book and look forward to starting the next. I could on some levels identify with Anne as the stuck-in-the-routine house wife who through a series of fantastic circumstances finds the freedom to simultaneously live life on different terms albeit not necessarily her own terms.
Andy  Langford
Aug 12, 2014 Andy Langford rated it it was amazing
Really enjoyed this book. I wondered while reading if the author used to much description of scene or event but now I have read it, there was just enough description used
Julie Baswell
Sep 25, 2013 Julie Baswell rated it liked it
I wasn't too happy with this tale. There was too much setting the stage for the story. I finally got halfway interested 3/4 into the book.
Terrence gorah
Terrence gorah rated it really liked it
Jun 03, 2015
Janet Lapierre
Janet Lapierre rated it really liked it
Mar 16, 2014
R. James
R. James marked it as to-read
Jan 27, 2014
Laura Arnold
Laura Arnold marked it as to-read
Feb 14, 2014
Ches Vaters
Ches Vaters marked it as to-read
Feb 26, 2016
Ches Vaters
Ches Vaters marked it as to-read
Feb 26, 2016
Mary
Mary marked it as to-read
May 27, 2016
Thank you for visiting my goodreads page!

I've been games programming for over 30 years (starting with the Spectrum) and writing for over 20. Blimey, that sounds a lot. I live in Brisbane with my wife, two children and Nelly and Flossie the cavoodles. We also unwittingly support the local possums.

I love to write science fiction (with an unhealthy interest in dystopian worlds, about which my Speckle
More about Robin Gilbert...

The Watchers Series (2 books)
  • The Watchman's Prophecy (The Watchers Series, #2)