Start by marking “This Dance (Sisters Redeemed, #1)” as Want to Read:
This Dance (Sisters Redeemed, #1)

This Dance (Sisters Redeemed #1)

No love, no pain. No God, no games.

A tragedy three years ago destroyed Nye's rise to the top of the dancing world as an upcoming tango star, and in the process destroyed her reason for living, too. She survived the pain and built a new life resembling nothing like the one she left behind, determined never to hurt again.

Nye's emotional walls hold up perfectly until she meet
Published August 16th 2013 by Write Integrity Press

To ask other readers questions about This Dance, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about This Dance

Matt
Oct 14, 2014 Matt rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I'll admit it: I'm a reader who judges a book by its cover. Before I'll even pick up a book or click on its image to read the plot summary, the picture and title have got to catch both my eye and my interest. "This Dance" did just that, and the story inside didn't disappoint -- it was every bit as engaging as the cover suggested. The characters are well developed and full of life, to the point where I felt I knew them as friends and could relate to their struggles, fears, and joys as they faced ...more
Emily Conrad
Jun 18, 2015 Emily Conrad rated it really liked it
What I loved about this book is that by the end, I was reading fast to see what answers the characters would find to their questions about why bad things happen. I've been a Christian for over two decades and have heard the answers before, but this novel drew me in to re-experience those questions with Nye to the point where I nearly cried twice-not something fiction does to me all that often.

I did rate this at four stars instead of five because there was a section of the story that felt a littl
Betty
Oct 14, 2014 Betty rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Nye is a woman who has it all under control. She’s built an impervious wall, a cocoon about herself, in order to protect herself from ever being hurt again. Pride is the mortar she used. She’s not protecting herself--she’s constructed a tomb.

This Dance kept me reading--sometimes holding my breath--though I was so exasperated at times with the leading lady. Why couldn’t she see what I saw? Why couldn’t she understand? Yes, she wanted the jaw-dropping handsome guy who was offering her forever love
Raelee Carpenter
Aug 15, 2015 Raelee Carpenter rated it liked it
A Dark and Charming Romance

Though slow at times, this was an entertaining and emotional love story.

One thing I hate the about so many Christian romance novels is the implication it's right or wise to be marrying people off after only 2-6 months of dating. Eek! If real life Christians rush into wedlock like their inspy romance counterparts, no wonder so many are getting divorced...
Bettilu Davies
Jul 06, 2015 Bettilu Davies rated it really liked it
This Dance was very well written. At the beginning of each chapter there were quotes concerning Dance, which I believe were a reference to the life we live in relationship to God. I didn't always understand those quotes. However, the book itself was riveting, emotional, and kept me turning to the next page. I don't always rush into buying an author's next book, but I've already downloaded Agen's next book to my Kindle..
Nicole
First off...great character names!
Loved these characters and their story. They were both believable and relevant in their search for meaning and love. Their relationship was very natural... and Cullen was totally swoon-worthy!
My heart hurt for Nye and the tragic loss in her past. I wanted her to find healing and hope again...
Such a beautifully written story.
Jerusha Agen knows how to write!!!
Heather Lochridge
Jan 04, 2015 Heather Lochridge rated it it was amazing
Good book

I truly enjoyed this book. I thought it was very well written. I would most definitely recommend this author to others.
Ruth
Feb 19, 2016 Ruth rated it it was amazing
No attachments. That’s how Nye has chosen to live her life now. No attachments in friendship and no attachments to her job. That way, if something bad ever happens, again, she could easily cut ties and start her life anew. Attachments were not worth the risk of possible. She has had too much of that in her life and she blames God for every bit of it.

Just when she thinks things can’t get any worse, they do, and they get better at the same time. She just needs to open her eyes to see that, to see
Kim
Kim rated it liked it
Apr 18, 2016
Kelsey
Kelsey rated it really liked it
Oct 06, 2015
Nicci Longmore
Nicci Longmore rated it really liked it
Dec 30, 2015
Jill
Jill rated it really liked it
Jul 03, 2014
Librarian
Librarian rated it it was amazing
Aug 02, 2014
Christi
Christi rated it liked it
Aug 04, 2016
Melody
Melody rated it liked it
Sep 30, 2015
Laura Chastine
Laura Chastine rated it it was amazing
Sunny Wilkins
Sunny Wilkins rated it liked it
Sep 01, 2015
Jennifer Hallmark
Jennifer Hallmark rated it really liked it
Mar 20, 2014
Therese Travis
Therese Travis rated it it was amazing
Sep 05, 2016
Carol Kurtz
Carol Kurtz rated it liked it
Apr 06, 2015
Cynthia
Cynthia rated it really liked it
Sep 02, 2015
Tracy Ruckman
Tracy Ruckman rated it it was amazing
Nov 27, 2013
Kathleen Friesen
Kathleen Friesen rated it it was amazing
Apr 17, 2015
Faith Posten
Faith Posten rated it really liked it
Oct 21, 2015
Lois Miller
Lois Miller rated it it was amazing
Oct 05, 2016
Justine
Justine marked it as to-read
Sep 25, 2013
Alyssa
Alyssa marked it as to-read
Jul 08, 2014
Mindie
Mindie marked it as to-read
Oct 01, 2014
Nancy
Nancy marked it as to-read
Oct 06, 2014
Lenore
Lenore marked it as to-read
Nov 01, 2014
Sharon Paavola
Sharon Paavola marked it as to-read
Dec 03, 2014
Lena
Lena marked it as to-read
May 28, 2016
Shawna
Shawna marked it as to-read
Dec 04, 2014
Brenda Knight
Brenda Knight marked it as to-read
Dec 05, 2014
Taylor
Taylor marked it as to-read
Dec 05, 2014
Sunny Wilkins
Sunny Wilkins marked it as to-read
Dec 06, 2014
Betty Macy
Betty Macy marked it as to-read
Dec 12, 2014
Bethany
Bethany marked it as to-read
Dec 14, 2014
Gina Hott
Gina Hott marked it as to-read
Dec 17, 2014
Sue
Sue marked it as to-read
Dec 17, 2014
Anai Alatorre
Anai Alatorre marked it as to-read
Dec 18, 2014
Darlene
Darlene marked it as to-read
Jun 15, 2016
Bonnie
Bonnie marked it as to-read
Jan 09, 2016
Lynn Smith
Lynn Smith marked it as to-read
Joan Arning
Joan Arning marked it as to-read
Andrea
Andrea added it
Jan 04, 2015
Kirstin
Kirstin marked it as to-read
Aug 17, 2015
Domonique
Domonique marked it as to-read
Jan 22, 2015
Lyndsi
Lyndsi marked it as to-read
Jan 23, 2015
Lois
Lois marked it as to-read
Jan 28, 2015
Goodreads Authors...: Free Kindle Book 1 5 Dec 04, 2014 07:57PM
Contemporary Chri...: Free on Kindle 1 9 Dec 03, 2014 09:09AM
Christian Book Gi...: Free Book 1 12 Dec 03, 2014 09:08AM
Jerusha Agen imagines danger around every corner, but knows God is there, too. So naturally, she writes romantic suspense infused with the hope of salvation in Jesus Christ.

With a B.A. in English and a background in screenwriting, Jerusha is the author of The Sisters Redeemed Series and The Heart Seekers Series novella collection.

Jerusha writes about fighting against fear in our everyday lives a
More about Jerusha Agen...

Sisters Redeemed (3 books)
  • This Shadow (Sisters Redeemed, #2)
  • This Redeemer (Sisters Redeemed, #3)