Start by marking “SMART MASTURBATION FOR MEN: HOW TO JERK OFF LIKE A PRO, LAST LONGER, HAVE GREAT SEX, MORE INTELLIGENCE AND REAL HAPPINESS” as Want to Read:

-- EXPLOSIVE ORGASMS
-- MIND-BLOWING PLEASURE YOU NEVER THOUGHT POSSIBLE
-- YOUR LOVER GIVING YOU HAND JOBS LIKE NEVER BEFORE
-- YOUR WHOLE BODY ON FIRE
-- GETTING ON TOP OF YOUR SEX GAME, FEELING CONFIDENT AND SECURE
-- A CARING, SMARTER AND MORE OPEN YOU
-- EXUBERANCE AND HAPPINESS FOR EVERYONE AROUND

Can I have all that? You bet you can but first you’ve got to learn how to jer
Kindle Edition, Kindle, 195 pages
Published September 19th 2013 by sexintelligentmen.com

To ask other readers questions about SMART MASTURBATION FOR MEN, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about SMART MASTURBATION FOR MEN

Jada Dubya
Oct 07, 2013 Jada Dubya rated it it was amazing
An excellent, guy-friendly guide to happiness!

As a mother of a tweenage son, and legal guardian to a younger brother, I’ve been exposed to many penis-related incidents. There was that hilarious moment my son expressed his concern over his size, and I reassured him that “it” would grow as he grew. And, there were all those awkward moments when I walked in on my brother having fun time with his little friend. You’d think he would have learned to lock the door the first time.

The one thing I’ve nev
Daphne
Oct 25, 2013 Daphne rated it it was amazing
Eye-opening, tastefully written and very useful if you have sons

So it took some coaxing to get me to read this book. But the positive reviews by other women convinced me to give it a go. And it turned out to be very interesting and more than a little eye-opening. It’s very well-written and done as tastefully as a book on this subject can possibly be. Very impressive because I’m sure that it took a lot of work and editing to accomplish this.

From a practical aspect, I didn’t really read it for my
A.B. Joseph
Oct 14, 2013 A.B. Joseph rated it it was amazing
It must have taken guts, quite a bit of experience and not a little wisdom to write this book. There are plenty of pseudo-medical and pop psychology books out there that do nothing more than rehearse trite commonplaces about male masturbation. I've got to tell you, this book is something else entirely. As far as the quality of the writing and the insights are concerned, it certainly stands alone in its class and could easily become a model for all so-called sex guides.

First of all, it's a really
Molly
Dec 19, 2013 Molly rated it it was amazing
A very informative and high-quality book, for men or women!

I’ll admit when I came across this book my first thought was to buy it for my fiancé as a gift, something lighthearted that he would enjoy. As I read the reviews though I was surprised by how many women had bought/read this book and were recommending it, so I switched tactics and bought this book for myself. I am so glad I did!

Since my wedding is coming up I have been thinking of ways to make my wedding night special and this book gave m
BJ O'Brian
Dec 18, 2013 BJ O'Brian rated it it was amazing
Every man and teenage boy should have his private copy to read!

This book is an educational page-turner. I am a mother of two boys going through mid to late puberty. My husband and I have really enjoyed the read and we both learned a great deal from it. Another thing we took away is the decision to buy a copy for each of our sons. We both believe that having this kind of no nonsense information, delivered in easy-going language adolescents can relate to, will make the sex lives of our boys richer
Jane Geddis
Sep 25, 2013 Jane Geddis rated it it was amazing
This is a very important topic. Women get endless books an magazine articles on how to have the perfect orgasm, even classes. Men, we can't stop snickering, making jokes or feeling creeped out by talking about sex with someone we hope we love, ourselves. (yuk, that was too touchy feely). So about touching and feeling yourself, David SexGuy Williamson is the master. And I'm done with puns.

See how hard it is to take this subject seriously. As I get older I'm noticing that I either need to make thi
Kelly
Dec 20, 2013 Kelly rated it it was amazing
Lots to learn and lots to enjoy for EVERY man and teenage guy!

I'll admit it, though only in my early twenties, I've masturbated for almost a decade now and have always felt good about being able to enjoy it. When I'd be feeling really low about myself for whatever reason, it would help me snap back into a good mood. So, for me personally, this book is like icing on the cake. To my surprise, it has actually lifted my orgasms to a whole new level of intensity: it's been awesome with my girl and by
Mariakelly
Dec 20, 2013 Mariakelly rated it it was amazing
Great book for every male who wants to have pleasure and less shame
This is a great purchase for me. This book on masturbation is surprising and liberating, it really helps a lot with my private sex life. I'm an Asian man and brought up very strictly. Having sex simply to enjoy it was not part of my culture. So just buying the book was a big step for me.

I ordered it 1 month ago and I started to use it right away, and the many new techniques really give me a wonderful experience of pleasure each t
Karl
Dec 20, 2013 Karl rated it it was amazing
This is the Rosetta stone of masturbation! Where has this book been all my life?! This inimitable guide will liberate you from the shackles of routine and enlighten you, leaving you with a smile on your face FOREVER. With a hands-on approach you can master the skill set that’s lain down for you by the guru himself, David ‘SexGuy’ Williamson. This will blow your mind and your lover’s too, not only will you have unbelievable orgasms but you will last a lot longer and command a better sex life. I n ...more
Dena Nadia
Dec 20, 2013 Dena Nadia rated it it was amazing

As a female I learned so much in this book about the male anatomy and a ton of creative techniques no woman would ever think of by herself. I will reward my boyfriend with them when he behaves! I already know it will blow him away AND I won't ever tell him who???? or where I learned it all! That will keep him on his toes and begging for more!

This book is a wonderful guide for men, but ladies if you want to learn how to turn it from good to amazing in the bedroom, you need to get your hands on th
Bagher
Bagher rated it it was amazing
Feb 26, 2014
Jaypee Aquino
Jaypee Aquino rated it liked it
Jun 28, 2015
Nicho
Nicho rated it it was amazing
Sep 26, 2013
Manoj
Manoj rated it it was amazing
Feb 25, 2014
Asif Ali
Asif Ali rated it it was amazing
May 21, 2016
Donavan
Donavan rated it it was amazing
Jul 01, 2016
LAKristy
LAKristy rated it it was ok
Oct 15, 2013
Danny
Danny rated it liked it
Jan 19, 2014
VIET A LAM
VIET A LAM rated it it was amazing
Feb 28, 2014
Tawanda
Tawanda rated it it was amazing
Oct 16, 2013
Zubersa0
Zubersa0 marked it as to-read
Oct 25, 2013
Pulkit
Pulkit added it
Nov 21, 2013
Mousa
Mousa marked it as to-read
Nov 24, 2013
Omar
Omar marked it as to-read
Dec 08, 2013
Jon H
Jon H marked it as to-read
Dec 15, 2013
Dennis Lester
Dennis Lester marked it as to-read
Jan 03, 2014
Audley Zonicle
Audley Zonicle marked it as to-read
Jan 23, 2014
Karigan
Karigan marked it as to-read
Jan 24, 2014
De'andre Burwell
De'andre Burwell marked it as to-read
Feb 09, 2014
Chris
Chris marked it as to-read
Feb 12, 2014
Robin
Robin added it
Feb 17, 2014
Joysoni
Joysoni marked it as to-read
Feb 26, 2014
Christopher
Christopher marked it as to-read
Mar 22, 2014
Opzonbee
Opzonbee marked it as to-read
May 05, 2014
Moira Mcglynn
Moira Mcglynn marked it as to-read
May 11, 2014
Gentle Sadist
Gentle Sadist marked it as to-read
May 11, 2014
Raul
Raul marked it as to-read
May 25, 2014
Marlin Delaney
Marlin Delaney marked it as to-read
May 26, 2014
Derp
Derp is currently reading it
May 27, 2014
Renée Williams
Renée Williams marked it as to-read
Jun 03, 2014
Jbhq
Jbhq marked it as to-read
Jun 06, 2014
Kim BookJunkie
Kim BookJunkie marked it as to-read
Jun 20, 2014
Charles Hancock
Charles Hancock marked it as to-read
Jun 24, 2014
Ashutosh
Ashutosh marked it as to-read
Jun 26, 2014
Erica
Erica marked it as to-read
Jul 16, 2014
Angu
Angu marked it as to-read
Aug 03, 2014