Start by marking “Exposed (Just A Couple of Ex's)” as Want to Read:
Exposed (Just A Couple of Ex's)

Exposed (Just a Couple of Ex's)

Nia doesn’t know why the TV show Dirty Rotten Cheaters is asking her questions. That is until they show her video of her husband cheating, then strong arms catch her before she faints.

Jack can’t believe the woman in his arms is the wife of the bastard screwing his wife.

Nia and Jack confront their spouses together. Then when Nia’s cheating husband throws her out and hides a
Published August 4th 2013 by eXcessica Publishing

To ask other readers questions about Exposed, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Exposed

Carol (StarAngel's Reviews) Allen
3 1/2 CHEATING STARS

ARC provided by NetGalley in exchange for an honest review

If you are searching for a cute - heartwarming story which reads quickly, then this book is for you. The story is told from both POV and is easy to navigate through Nia and Jack's story.

This book opens up with Nia being confronted by a "Cheaters" reality show in which her husband has been caught cheating after Jack called them to investigate his wife.

Nia and Jack are thrown together to catch their spouses cheating and
deb22luvsbooks
Oct 15, 2013 deb22luvsbooks rated it liked it
THIS WAS GIVEN TO ME AS AN ARC FOR AN HONEST REVIEW BY NETGALLEY.

Well, this is a short story to start. Two couples are torn apart by cheating that is exposed by a reality television show. The two spouses being cheated on bond and fall in love.
Because this is such a short story it is inevitable that this is going to be a story of insta-love. I kinda hate that because we really dont get any real background about either character. If you are looking for a few hot sex scenes and not much of an inde
Jeannie Zelos
Sep 27, 2013 Jeannie Zelos rated it it was ok
Just A Couple Ex's Exposed. A Small Town Romance. S. Anders.

Arc supplied via Netgalley.
Read the sample, enjoyed the premise so requested this book. Sadly I wish I hadn't. I like S.Anders writing style and the way the book flowed, with dual POV allowing an insight into each characters thoughts. I just didn't like the continuous cheating, and found it hard to believe that Nia and Jack who were supposed to be heartbroken could turn to each other so rapidly. Nia especially as she knew nothing abou
Kame
Sep 26, 2013 Kame rated it it was ok
Just A Couple of Ex’s Exposed by S Anders
2 Stars – just because I finished it

Nia is leaving work when someone with a video camera approaches her, she thinks she is being asked a poll question, she is a little nervous by why not sign the release so she can answer their question. As soon as she signs the release the whole demeanor of the camera crew changes and she finds out her husband is about to be caught on film for a cheaters television show.

The angst, hate, hurt and shame Nia and Jack (spous
Iris
Oct 22, 2015 Iris rated it liked it
Nia is heartbroken she never thought her husband would ever do something like that to her. In her pain she finds a friend who is able to understand her and also treats her the way she should be treated. Jack is quickly becoming part of her life and he offers her shelter and safety.

Jack knew something was going on and he even expected to find his wife cheating, what he didn't expect was to drag sweet Nia into the mess he created and have her life crumble around her. He understands her pain but e
Lucie Paris
Sep 30, 2013 Lucie Paris rated it liked it
I was surprised by the story told in "Blindsided." The fairness of the hard feelings described by the author on this delicate subject of cheating spouses.

The scenario of this new story based on a TV show, that revel the cheaters to the faithful and unfortunate spouse by recording their emotions, is chocking. This is a show that I had heard about in the United States but it has never walked through the doors of France.
Fortunately! Because I do not think anyone wants to discover the infidelity of
Tala
Sep 24, 2013 Tala rated it liked it
A quick read that is sweet and sexy. This doesn’t really focus on the actual cheating, except in the very beginning when the cheaters are caught. It’s about the husband and wife that were cheated on. I’m not usually a big fan of infidelity in any form, but this was an enjoyable read. The Dual POV was well done and easy to follow. The devastation of adultery and dealing with its aftermath is handled realistically but not too deeply due to the length of the story.

Nia and Jack are both married to
Sade
Sep 30, 2013 Sade rated it liked it
Shelves: arc-netgalley
**Copy kindly provided by the author via NetGalley in exchange for an honest review**

This was definitely an interesting concept. And considering the page limit it was executed fairly well. Shirl was able tell an interesting fast pace story about two cheated on spouses that turned to one another to cope. Shirl also did an amazing job conveying the sexual tension, and some angst. Unfortunately because of the page limit the characters felt a little flat, which made it difficult to empathize with th
Sue1958
If you like a straight forward love story, of course it has its complications......
predictable, and just a light read romance, then this is the book for you.

I enjoyed it, but because it was so predictable, I knew there was no doubt what was going to happen in the end, bit like a Mills and Boon story really, nothing wrong in those when sat outside in the sunshine reading a love story.

I was gifted a complimentary ebook to read and review from eXcessica Publishing in exchange for my honest review
JG
Oct 08, 2013 JG rated it liked it
A short contemporary romance with a very interesting premise. Nia and Jack catches both of their spouses cheating on them with the help of a Cheaters TV reality show. Dealing with the aftermath was something they both didn't prepare for including their attraction to each other. A very well written light and entertaining romance.
Tonda Stockwell
I had a really hard time finishing this book. I am not a big fan of stories about cheaters and while the story wasn't technically centered around the cheating couple, it played such a big part in the plot that I couldn't find myself enjoying the story.
Radha
Radha rated it it was ok
Mar 21, 2014
Pam
Pam rated it really liked it
Nov 23, 2013
Jkbooks
Jkbooks rated it it was amazing
Jul 31, 2014
Samir Shah
Samir Shah rated it it was amazing
Oct 06, 2013
Mary
Mary rated it it was amazing
Oct 22, 2014
Noor
Noor rated it it was amazing
Dec 10, 2014
Venice
Venice rated it really liked it
Oct 23, 2014
Cheryl Z
Cheryl Z rated it really liked it
Jan 24, 2014
Tiffany
Tiffany rated it really liked it
Nov 30, 2014
Jessica
Jessica rated it liked it
Aug 30, 2015
Cindy
Cindy rated it it was amazing
Jun 25, 2014
Emma
Emma rated it it was amazing
Sep 16, 2014
Candice
Candice rated it liked it
Feb 13, 2016
Kellie
Kellie rated it liked it
Jan 15, 2016
Stacie Marquart
Jan 15, 2015 Stacie Marquart rated it it was amazing
fell in love with this book.
Jay
Jay marked it as to-read
Sep 25, 2013
Lisa
Lisa marked it as to-read
Sep 25, 2013
Wendy
Wendy marked it as to-read
Sep 26, 2013
Casey
Casey marked it as to-read
Sep 27, 2013
Dunja *a chain reader*
Dunja *a chain reader* marked it as to-read
Sep 28, 2013
Karen
Karen marked it as to-read
Oct 03, 2013
Donna
Donna marked it as to-read
Oct 18, 2013
Amy H
Amy H marked it as to-read
Oct 23, 2013
Mary
Mary marked it as to-read
Nov 03, 2013
Val Paquette
Val Paquette marked it as to-read
Mar 05, 2014
Tracey
Tracey marked it as to-read
Apr 30, 2014
Sylvia A
Sylvia A marked it as to-read
Sep 23, 2014
Katie
Katie added it
Oct 05, 2014
Elsa Carrion
Elsa Carrion marked it as to-read
Oct 06, 2014
Mtld
Mtld marked it as to-read
Oct 06, 2014
Peni
Peni marked it as to-read
Oct 07, 2014
Amanda
Amanda added it
Oct 10, 2014
Katrina
Katrina marked it as to-read
Jul 14, 2015
Tracy
Tracy marked it as to-read
Oct 11, 2014
☆~Stephanie ~☆
☆~Stephanie ~☆ marked it as to-read
Oct 17, 2014
I have been writing genre erotic romance since 1998. My love is science fiction mixed with erotic romance or just plain sweet romance. But I write mostly historical erotic romance, because well, ... that is what sells : )
More about Shirl Anders...

Just a Couple of Ex's (2 books)
  • Blindsided (Just a Couple of Ex's)