Start by marking “War of Hearts (Arena Wars #2)” as Want to Read:
War of Hearts (Arena Wars #2)

War of Hearts (Arena Wars #2)

Alanna and Quinten are in danger once more, this time for the sole reason of loving each other. The Council of werewolves threatens to have them executed if they don't obey the laws set forth, but how can you deny what's so good for you and your heart?

Forced to go on the run, Alanna and Quinten find themselves in a new city with nobody to trust, except for the vampire assa
ebook
Published (first published June 1st 2012)

To ask other readers questions about War of Hearts, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about War of Hearts

Tia
Dec 09, 2012 Tia rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
WOW! I really want the third installment, right now! I can't believe how amazing this series is! I just found them by chance too. I have to say that I'm uber impressed with the writing, the emotions and characters. I don't think I could say enough about this novel. It's effin wonderful!
Paranormal_Madness
Oct 04, 2013 Paranormal_Madness rated it it was amazing
Shelves: self-published
What I liked:
-The action. This book starts off where the first one ended, and it jumps right into an action scene and a huge revelation, which sets up a ton of family drama.
-Alanna and Quinten’s relationship. Their relationship steadily progresses as the two begin to fully explore their love for each other. The relationship was a high point of this book for me.
-The Council. It was interesting to get a glimpse into werewolf politics and their place in Alanna’s life. I like that she didn’t know mu
Ruby
Apr 07, 2014 Ruby rated it it was amazing
Alanna and Quinten are finally mates, but unexpected news comes along... Alanna is pregnant! Before all of that happened they were being hunted down by Roger Mason, and Eli. Now that they are trying to escape Roger and Eli, they find Quinten, and Alanna. Both Eli and Roger try their best to take the happy couple down, and kill their baby. Luckily an experienced vampire, Violet, helps them stay alive, and their baby. Want to find out how they manage to survive? Read War of Hearts!

Personally, Sama
Rebecca
Jan 23, 2013 Rebecca rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: 2013-01-january
Wow. War of Hearts in my opinion was so much better than the first book!! It was so fast past and action packed from the first page to the last, I found my self unable to put the book down. Just wow. Everything that happened I wasn't expecting and that is always a refreshing thing. I can't wait to get my hands on the next book!
Masterbudda117
Oct 21, 2012 Masterbudda117 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Thanks for making these books about action and romance especially in Zombie Island.when I read your books it gave me courage and hope and it enlighten and I finally got the courage to ask a girl I love on a movie date now if only you books were movies as well
Kimmie
Sep 16, 2015 Kimmie rated it it was amazing
Even better than book one. Stronger romance, more dangerous fights, and plenty of action and suspense.
Mackenzie
Mar 24, 2014 Mackenzie rated it it was amazing
Alanna and Quintain are back in book two, and this book is a little crazy. They are in danger once again, but for a very unfair reson, for loving each other. With Roger sending people to chase after them they have to leave to a city they don't know. Luckly there is a vampire assassin there to help. Unfortanatly an unaccouted for and unexpoected suprise happens. find out what it is in War of Hearts.
I loved this book. It always keeps you on the edge. I couldn't put this book down, thays why it onl
Enchantedreader20
Sep 24, 2013 Enchantedreader20 rated it it was amazing
This book was even more awesome than the first part. We got more character development, and we really got to see Alanna and Quinten’s relationship develop into something more than just friends. Their love is so strong. There is a lot of drama in this book, mostly family drama, but there’s also a lot of well-written action. Alanna is a natural fighter, and she kicks some serious butt throughout these books. There are a couple of additional characters added in this book, and I can’t wait to learn ...more
Raven
okay im totally freaking out as i write this.... this book was wow.... it was AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! though i dont like twilight, it had a lot of connection to it. i thought it was an offshoot of twilight really but it was like 10X better and it wasnt as stupid... no whinning egotistical brats... no awkward sparkley vamps... no obessive and annoying dogs... it was just a lot of agression instead. not completely violent but agressive as in like really heavy and totally heart racing. it was ...more
Reader_girl94
Oct 04, 2013 Reader_girl94 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: favorites
Better than the first book in the series. I loved getting to see Alanna and Quinten grow as not only people, but as a couple too. It seemed like there wasn't as much action, but the action that was there was really well written. I thought the two main characters were kind of stupider in this one (I mean, come on!) but overall everything that was good about the first one improved in the second one.
Samantha Hoffman
Sep 09, 2015 Samantha Hoffman rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)
This is the sequel to The Arena Wars. You can get War of Hearts for just $2.99!

Dec 31, 2012 Jennifer rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Love this series! I blew threw this book in a few hours. Just devoured it. Took more twists I didn't see coming. Love Hoffmans' writing style. Just in love.... and now I have the dreaded book wait... waiting for the next one! Go download these books right now!
Clarissa
May 06, 2013 Clarissa rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: favorite-bookd
Had some parts that are not good for kids but other than that it was really good ( P.S. Alanna gets pregos )
Shirley
Dec 09, 2012 Shirley rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
This book was just as great as the first one!!!!! So many twist and turns in this book that it's ridiculous! Can't wait for book 3!
Rebecca
Jun 01, 2015 Rebecca rated it liked it
I'm enjoying following the story (though a plot point felt very Twilight-esque), but I wish this segment had been a bit longer/had a bit more substance to it.
Courtney
May 04, 2014 Courtney rated it did not like it
The author needs to fire the editor... this book was so gramatical wrong it was difficult to decifer what was going on. I will not buy the last one. Maybe it was just the digital copy?
Kathy Harrington
Jul 08, 2013 Kathy Harrington rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: were, vamps
Oh, I loved this book. I agree with the other readers that said this book was better. I like how strong and mature the heroine is and how much growing up she as to do in a little time.
Meredith
Meredith rated it liked it
Aug 31, 2013
Anneliese
Anneliese rated it really liked it
Jul 13, 2013
Rian Crosby
Rian Crosby rated it really liked it
Sep 16, 2013
Bernadine
Bernadine rated it it was amazing
Nov 04, 2013
Ariel
Ariel rated it really liked it
Jan 15, 2013
ChelseaB
ChelseaB rated it it was amazing
Nov 03, 2015
Natalie
Natalie rated it it was amazing
Mar 28, 2013
oona
oona rated it it was amazing
Jan 04, 2014
Deborah
Deborah rated it it was amazing
Feb 14, 2013
Katelin
Katelin rated it really liked it
Dec 23, 2012
Alexis
Alexis rated it it was amazing
Nov 10, 2013
Sydney
Sydney rated it it was amazing
Aug 29, 2013
Kalaya
Kalaya rated it it was amazing
Feb 08, 2015
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 next »
  • Feral Nights (Feral, #1)
  • Spades
  • Tiger Moon
  • Silver (The Silver, #1)
  • Fallen Grace (Fallen Grace, #1)
  • Golden (Golden, #1)
  • Tiger's Promise (The Tiger Saga, #0.5)
  • Blink and Caution
  • Redemption (Redemption, #1)
  • Low Red Moon
  • Black Waters (The Songstress Trilogy #1)
  • Destiny and Deception (13 to Life, #4)
  • The Collected Tales and Poems of Edgar Allan Poe
  • Rebels: City of Indra: The Story of Lex and Livia
  • All You Desire (The Eternal Ones, #2)
  • The Goth Bible: A Compendium for the Darkly Inclined
  • Frey (The Frey Saga, #1)
  • The Killing Woods
Samantha Hoffman is a twenty-two year old author who has always had a passion for both reading and writing. She writes in her spare time (she has quite a bit of that), and when she isn’t writing her own books, she’s reading the books of others. She currently has thirteen ebooks available through Smashwords and Barnes and Noble. Her favorite genre to write is paranormal romance, but she also likes ...more
More about Samantha Hoffman...

Arena Wars (3 books)
  • The Arena Wars (Arena Wars #1)
  • Consumed By War (Arena Wars #3)