Start by marking “Slow Burn: Seducing Mr. Right\Take Me” as Want to Read:
Slow Burn: Seducing Mr. Right\Take Me

Slow Burn: Seducing Mr. Right\Take Me

Two classic stories of tantalizing seduction—and uncontained desire

Seducing Mr. Right

Catherine Harris has been head over heels for Luke Van Buren for as long as she can remember. But he's always regarded her as a kid sister, not a mature woman who knows exactly what she wants. When Cat asks Luke to help her meet—and seduce—Mr. Right, the request stirs up feelings in Luke t
Published May 27th 2014 by Harlequin HQN (first published January 1st 2014)

To ask other readers questions about Slow Burn, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Slow Burn

Michelle
first story was hirrible. the whole step sis and brother thing ewww...2nd story started bad but ended cute
Hollie
Jul 15, 2014 Hollie rated it it was amazing
Two of my favorite Cherry Adair books in one! I loved revisiting these two stories!!
Seducing Mr. Right is a great story of family and love. Cat has always loved Luke...but Luke knew he had to be the "big brother"...even though he is just the son of one of Cat's many stepfathers.Luke promises to be the one to watch out for Cat. But now Cat is all grown up and she is just pushing his buttons. And every push just makes things hotter and hotter!
Take Me is one of the stories that I couldn't put down
Madison Warner Fairbanks
Dec 20, 2014 Madison Warner Fairbanks rated it really liked it
Shelves: author-supplied
Seducing Mr. Right by Cherry Adair
Innocence.
"Unbearably sweet. Poignant. Sinfully rich." This is a romance that makes you sigh in contentment in the end. Girl gets guy. Guy gets girl. Love.

Take Me by Cherry Adair
Romance, fake marriage, fake relationship turns into more, conflict, hot sex and then love.
Ok, of course there is lots more. I loved the heroine, Jessie Adams. She is feisty, cheerful and loves bright colors. She wants a baby and has chosen her husband for the father. But Joshua Falcon d
Micheeeleeee ❤️
Sep 21, 2014 Micheeeleeee ❤️ rated it it was amazing
This book deserved my 5 stars . Seducing Mr right was very good , although I couldn't imagine being in love with my step brother and the feelings were clearly there. They were just bring blind and clueless.

Take Me: Definitely the best of the two. It was so good I couldn't even put it down, reading at red light and things. I liked Jessie from the very beginning. She seemed like the bubbly, loving type of woman. Joshua got on my nerve. Stone hearted, and selfish. And how can he not know who or whe
Kerry
Jul 27, 2014 Kerry rated it it was amazing
What do you do when you know he's Mr. Right when he keeps you at arms length? How do you make him see you're his Ms Forever even if you already have him on paper? Whether it is a teaching lesson in the arts of seduction or a sordid affair to get the outcome you called in this book kept being a page turner you can't put down. two great stories worth reading over and over again. Highly recommended read
Nibrock
Dec 31, 2014 Nibrock rated it really liked it
Two good romances. Preferred the first story "Seducing Mr. Right" better than the second "Take Me", only because "Take Me" kept me thinking about a badly written trilogy that is being made into a movie right now. "Take Me" is well set up, has believable characters (love Felix & Simon) has funny, sad, angry, sexy parts.
Betty Lambert
Sep 04, 2014 Betty Lambert rated it liked it
I liked this book. Of the two stories in it I really liked Take Me better than Seducing Mr Right. Did not like that one at all. Very predictable, etc and did not hold my interest at all. Take Me was a good one. Kept me on the edge of the seat thinking how she was going to get her man!..All the emotion of this book was just so great. Roller Coater of emotions on both parties!..
Allison
Mar 01, 2015 Allison rated it really liked it
I read the first story as I had already read take me before. It was a good story though I found the conclusion a little confusing at first.
JazzRizz
Jun 17, 2014 JazzRizz rated it really liked it
For a dual story book, this was pretty good.

I really liked the 1st story.

I enjoyed the 2nd one, but not as much as the first.
Ruth Ellen
Jan 31, 2015 Ruth Ellen rated it really liked it
hot guys who fight their attraction to the women who love them. and who fail. gotta love them. giggles.
Tania
Tania rated it liked it
Sep 16, 2014
Michele
Michele rated it really liked it
Jun 25, 2014
Surina
Surina rated it it was amazing
Jan 30, 2015
Becki
Becki rated it it was amazing
Aug 09, 2014
Brandy
Brandy rated it really liked it
Jun 18, 2015
Deb Homan
Deb Homan rated it really liked it
Oct 05, 2015
Julie
Julie rated it it was amazing
Mar 13, 2016
Mia
Jul 26, 2014 Mia rated it it was amazing
If I could give it more stars I would give it 20 more !!!!! It's a must read
Sheri Johnson
Sheri Johnson rated it really liked it
May 07, 2014
Minney
Minney rated it it was amazing
Feb 05, 2015
Jeanne
Jeanne rated it really liked it
May 31, 2014
Cindy
Cindy rated it liked it
Jan 13, 2016
Cheryl
Cheryl rated it liked it
Jul 13, 2014
Erin Oman
Erin Oman rated it really liked it
Aug 12, 2014
Jennifer rated it really liked it
Jun 15, 2015
Tracey
Tracey rated it liked it
Jan 27, 2016
Melinda
Melinda rated it liked it
Apr 12, 2015
Rachel
Rachel rated it did not like it
Jul 22, 2015
Julie
Julie rated it liked it
Jan 25, 2016
Gail
Gail rated it liked it
Jan 19, 2015
« previous 1 3 4 next »
  • Tall, Dark and Dangerous Part 2: Harvard's Education / It Came Upon a Midnight Clear / The Admiral's Bride / Identity: Unknown (Tall, Dark and Dangerous, #5-8)
  • Guns and Roses (Includes: PI Julie Collins; Bobbie Faye, #3.5; Rough Riders; Bullet Catcher; Shadow Stalkers, #3; Housewife Assassin)
  • Code of the Wolf (Historical Werewolf #8)
  • Forbidden to Love the Duke (The Fenwick Sisters Affairs, #1)
  • Santa, Honey (includes: Richmond Rogues, #4.5)
  • Tempting Whispers (The Kategan Alphas, # 6)
  • Bought for the Greek's Revenge
  • WordPress All-In-One for Dummies
  • Date With a Devil
  • Chosen by the Sheikh: The Sheikh and the Virgin\Kept for the Sheikh's Pleasure
  • Her Secret Pirate
  • A Hunger for the Forbidden & The Highest Price to Pay
  • Lashings of Sauce
  • The Man Who Had Everything (Montana Mavericks: Striking It Rich, #1)
  • Hero to Obey (SEALs of Coronado 0.5)
  • Rafael's Suitable Bride
  • The Redemption of Darius Sterne (The Twin Tycoons #1)
  • Heartbreakers and Heroes
Always an adventurer in life as well as writing, New York Times best-selling author Cherry Adair moved halfway across the globe from Cape Town, South Africa to the United States in her early years to become a interior designer. Now a resident of the Pacific Northwest she shares the award- winning adventures of her fictional T-FLAC counter terrorism operatives with her readers.

Cherry settled in bea
More about Cherry Adair...