Start by marking “How To Stick To A Diet: The Ultimate Guide To Hacking Your Brain For Unstoppable Motivation And Lifelong Diet Success” as Want to Read:

Has modern psychology uncovered powerful but simple mind "hacks" that allow you to literally rewire your brain for unstoppable motivation?

In "How To Stick To A Diet", you'll discover what the most recent psychological research has uncovered can be done to unlock the motivation you need to reach your health, fitness and weight loss goals - regardless of willpower.

You're abo
Published November 23rd 2012 by Createspace Independent Publishing Platform (first published September 25th 2012)

To ask other readers questions about How To Stick To A Diet, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about How To Stick To A Diet

Jessica Allion
Mar 04, 2014 Jessica Allion rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Bodybuilder who needs some motivation. Found it.

I am 43 and struggling whether to continue my bodybuilding competition journey. I have competed in two so far and did fairly well coming in second overall both times. I got the gym part down. The nutrition, on the other hand has squelched my drive that I once had.
After reading this and making my lists of how to get it done I have a new outlook and am incredibly excited to finally win and get my ProCard.
Tami
Jun 24, 2015 Tami rated it it was amazing
Recommends it for: Anyone interested in establishing a healthier lifestyle
Shelves: first-reads
This is a nice smaller book (easy/quick read) but don't be deceived by the size~ there is so much good, useful & helpful information in here. There are many referenced resources that are very beneficial to help you along in your journey, not only in weight loss, but in establishing and maintaining a healthier lifestyle.

I really appreciate how the book doesn't tell you "do only this" and "never do that", but takes a much more realistic approach.

I was fortunate to win a copy of this book in
Julie Powell
Jun 27, 2013 Julie Powell rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Yes, this book could be helpful for those serious about losing weight. I think it's a known fact that diets don't work, but more it's about what works for you. This book does look at the whole picture to some extent and yes, looking to oneself for the answers would probably lead to the right road - this book may be of use.
Eric
Dec 01, 2013 Eric rated it really liked it
I received this book through the good reads first reads program. This book is full of nuggets for anyone wanting to
commit to a lifestyle change, but most specifically a nutritonally based change.
Heidi
Apr 07, 2014 Heidi rated it liked it
Self help book of ideas to stay motivated - guess i just wasn't motivate to give it more then 3 stars!
Alison Carter
Alison Carter rated it liked it
Aug 02, 2014
lyvia miller
lyvia miller rated it did not like it
Jan 02, 2014
Bob Collins
Bob Collins rated it liked it
Apr 03, 2015
Midge
Midge rated it did not like it
Aug 18, 2015
D.W. Boyce
D.W. Boyce rated it it was amazing
Feb 06, 2016
Dawn Pedersen
Dawn Pedersen rated it really liked it
Dec 01, 2016
Daniel
Daniel rated it it was ok
Nov 17, 2016
Brenda
Brenda rated it liked it
Feb 08, 2015
Melissa  Hedge
Melissa Hedge rated it it was ok
Aug 23, 2014
Katherine Strangaritch
Katherine Strangaritch rated it it was amazing
Jul 05, 2014
Sally Beaudean
Sally Beaudean rated it liked it
Jan 31, 2016
John Lombaerde
John Lombaerde rated it it was ok
Jun 02, 2014
Rebecca Pianalto
Rebecca Pianalto rated it really liked it
Oct 26, 2015
Lilly
Lilly rated it liked it
Aug 30, 2014
Jacqui Gonzales
Jacqui Gonzales rated it it was ok
Jun 26, 2014
Illyusha66
Illyusha66 rated it did not like it
Feb 20, 2014
Allison Guthrie
Allison Guthrie rated it liked it
Feb 15, 2015
Emily
Emily rated it really liked it
Aug 14, 2016
Anton Makiievskyi
Anton Makiievskyi rated it really liked it
Sep 19, 2016
Gabrielle
Gabrielle rated it did not like it
May 14, 2014
Troy Gelder
Troy Gelder rated it it was ok
Nov 12, 2015
Connie Hicks
Connie Hicks rated it really liked it
Jan 31, 2016
Rosemary
Rosemary rated it liked it
Aug 21, 2014
mary bell
mary bell rated it liked it
May 13, 2015
Terri
Terri rated it liked it
Jan 18, 2016
  • Keep Calm and Stretch: 44 Stretching Exercises To Increase Flexibility, Relieve Pain, Prevent Injury, And Stay Young!
  • Creating YOUR Plan for Weight Loss Success (How to Lose 100 Pounds)
  • The Aromatherapy & Essential Oils Handbook
  • Fruit Infused Water - 80 Vitamin Water Recipes for Weight Loss, Health and Detox Cleanse (Vitamin Water, Fruit Infused Water, Natural Herbal Remedies, Detox Diet, Liver Cleanse)
  • 70 Healthy Habits - How to Eat Better, Feel Great, Get More Energy and Live a Healthy Lifestyle
  • The Emotional Eating Rescue Plan for Smart, Busy Women: Make Peace with Food, Live the Life You Hunger For
  • The Thin Woman's Brain: Re-wiring the Brain for Permanent Weight Loss
  • Secrets of a Master Closer: A Simpler, Easier, and Faster Way to Sell Anything to Anyone, Anytime, Anywhere: (Sales, Sales Training, Sales Book, Sales Techniques, Sales Tips, Sales Management)
  • Vegetarian Weight Loss Diet - Healthy Low Fat Lifestyle (Vegetarian Diet Cookbooks Recipes Collection)
  • The Mayo Clinic Diabetes Diet
  • The H2O Diet: How to Eat, Exercise, Drink and Dream.
  • Mediterranean Diet Cookbook:  A Lifestyle of Healthy Foods
  • Kick Your Fat in the Nuts
  • MENOPAUSE MONDAYS: The Girlfriend’s Guide to Surviving and Thriving During Perimenopause and Menopause
  • 40 Top Quinoa Recipes For Weight Loss
  • Make Shift Happen: Change How You Look by Changing How You Think
  • Outlaw Heroes
  • Life Is Hard, Food Is Easy: The 5-Step Plan to Overcome Emotional Eating and Lose Weight on Any Diet
My name is Derek Doepker and I am the creator of Excuse Proof Fitness at http://excuseproof.com as well as a fitness author specializing in overcoming everyday challenges to living a healthy lifestyle like limited time, limited budget, limited knowledge, or just plain lack of motivation.

I didn't always used to be an "expert" though. My passion for these things stems from my own struggle years ago
More about Derek Doepker...

“The Sedona Method” by Hale Dwoskin” 0 likes