Start by marking “Playing with Fire” as Want to Read:
Playing with Fire

Playing with Fire

3.29  ·  Rating Details  ·  90 Ratings  ·  18 Reviews
Reign Grazi is no stranger to dangerous men. Her whole life, they've been there. Grandfathers, uncles, cousins…she knows the difference between people who made the rules and those who broke them. But she has no idea why someone might want her dead.

Nick Fattelli is handsome, sophisticated, and…an assassin. He doesn't know who hired him to take out Reign, but after they meet
Published April 8th 2014 by Forge Books (first published February 1st 2014)

To ask other readers questions about Playing with Fire, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Playing with Fire

Melissa
Sep 24, 2015 Melissa rated it did not like it  ·  review of another edition
I bought this extremely overpriced ebook because the reality show Mob Wives is a guilty pleasure of mine. I watch maybe a handful of shows because I’m a reader as you can see from my blog. Last season on the show Renee, out of nowhere, said she was writing a dirty book… I use the terms writing and dirty loosely here, but I’ll get to that in a bit.

Generally I don’t talk about authors personally when I do a review because: A I don’t generally know them and B my review is about the book, not the au
Mar 20, 2014 Sarah rated it it was amazing
I was one of the winners for this book I was so excited when I got it in the mail Tuesday I finished it tonight.I loved it I couldn't put it down it was a great read especially with a glass of wine. I love every detail and every description of each character.
Steph McVicker
Jul 06, 2014 Steph McVicker rated it liked it
PLAYING WITH FIRE is the debut novel by VH1's Mob Wives star Renee Graziano and gives the reader an inside look at what it's like to be a mob princess with a price on her head.

Fashion designer Reign Grazi knows dangerous men; she's been around them her entire life. And when she meets elegant yet understated Nick Fattelli, she spots his edge of danger immediately, and she isn't interested in resisting him. Nick definitely wants to get close to Reign, but not just because he wants her in bed. He
Lorri Vagnone-tamburro
Apr 26, 2014 Lorri Vagnone-tamburro rated it it was amazing
I started this book on Thursday night and finished it this morning, Saturday. I couldn't put it down. It is one of those books that keeps you guessing and trying to figure out who did it? I highly recommend this book whether or not you are a fan of the Mob Wives. I wish more authors would write like this. It was nice to enjoy a book that kept my attention and had a great balance of sex and excitement.
Jacqueline Reeder
Apr 14, 2014 Jacqueline Reeder rated it it was amazing
I downloaded this book the first day because I am a fan of Mobwives. I must say I was more than pleasantly surprised with the quality of the book, not that I didn't expect it to be good. I just didn't expect to love it so much!! Hopefully the author comes out with another book soon. Can't wait to see what else she has up her sleeve
Melody Kidd
May 01, 2014 Melody Kidd rated it it was amazing
This was a HOT book! Hope there is a sequel!! Good job Renee!!
Richelle
May 04, 2015 Richelle rated it liked it
Shelves: own
I'm giving this book 3.5 stars.
As soon as the episode aired where Renee Graziano revealed that she was writing a book, I immediately went online to find out more about it, and ended up ordering it right then and there. I only bought it and read it because I like Renne... I love the show "Mob Wives"!
anyways about the book...
It was cute, very sexy love scenes.. I really hope her son AJ doesn't read it lol..
I found it to be the typical hot boy meets hot girl and they have crazy chemistry and craz
Susan Mejias
May 15, 2014 Susan Mejias rated it liked it
Being a 'Mob Wives' fan, I had to read this! I did enjoy it and read through it quickly. It seemed a little dramatic, but coming from renee Graziano I wouldn't expect any less. The only issue I had was the dialogue. It really didn't seem natural and there was way too much talking going on during foreplay, sex, and gunfire. I'm no mob wife, but WHO DOES THAT!?! No one talks that much at those times!
Rebecca Sue Rodgers
Better than I could have ever expected!

I bought the book because I am a huge fan of Mob Wives and wanted to support Renee! Yes it can be a bit graphic at times, but that was clearly stated on the show. What I didn't expect was a terrific mystery story line with a twist ending! Fabulous work! Congratulations Ms. Graziano!
Christina
Aug 21, 2014 Christina rated it it was ok
It was made out to be a real hot and steamy read but itnwas the farest thing from it. Very predictable as to the ending midway through the book. Very disappointed.
Irina Kapetanakis DiMaio
Not worth it

It was an ok book but nothing I would recommend to anyone. I like mob books but this one wasn't interesting.
Elizabeth
Jan 12, 2015 Elizabeth rated it did not like it
A terrible read. Could barely get through it. Attempts to be sexy but comes off annoying with how obvious the scenes are
Courtney
Feb 12, 2015 Courtney rated it liked it
Ok book. Written solely by a television star (Watch the show why I wanted to read)
Tami
Jun 01, 2014 Tami rated it really liked it
predictable but good
~Samantha
Dec 23, 2015 ~Samantha rated it liked it
Shelves: didn-t-finish
I love Mob Wives and I was so excited when this book came out because I love Renee. This book had a great storyline that just wasn't put together well. I give her a lot of respect and credit for putting a book out there. However, I didn't get to finish it. I just don't have any time and I couldn't read the book all at once so I got lost really quickly. I hope I can get back to it eventually but for now., it's on the shelf.
Andrea Bolton
Sep 04, 2015 Andrea Bolton rated it liked it
Shelves:
Good summer fluff. A lot of sex, mystery and interesting characters.
Shamyra Begín
Jun 07, 2015 Shamyra Begín rated it did not like it
Why did I do that to myself?? Not a good read at all.
Jennie
Jennie marked it as to-read
Jun 24, 2016
Danielle Bloomer
Danielle Bloomer rated it it was amazing
Jun 14, 2016
Gena Rosko
Gena Rosko marked it as to-read
Jun 07, 2016
Liz Wiebe
Liz Wiebe rated it liked it
Jun 04, 2016
Joanne
Joanne marked it as to-read
May 23, 2016
nicole beveridge
nicole beveridge rated it it was amazing
May 15, 2016
Elyse
Elyse rated it liked it
Apr 28, 2016
Wendy White
Wendy White rated it it was amazing
Apr 20, 2016
Corey
Corey marked it as to-read
Apr 19, 2016
Shirley Jackson
Shirley Jackson is currently reading it
Apr 11, 2016
Kirsty Pascoe
Kirsty Pascoe is currently reading it
Apr 07, 2016
jackie Henderson
jackie Henderson marked it as to-read
Mar 29, 2016
  • Nefarious (Rock Candy Romantic Suspense, #1)
  • Desert Exposure (Desert Heat, #3)
  • East of Eden
  • Explosive Combination
  • Protecting His Princess
  • The Doctor
  • Still Life
  • Undercover Twin (The Morgan Brothers, #2)
  • Corporate Ties