Start by marking “Playing with Fire” as Want to Read:
Playing with Fire

Playing with Fire

3.29 of 5 stars 3.29  ·  rating details  ·  68 ratings  ·  16 reviews
Reign Grazi is no stranger to dangerous men. Her whole life, they’ve been there. Grandfathers, uncles, cousins…she knows the difference between people who made the rules and those who broke them. But she has no idea why someone might want her dead.

Nick Fattelli is handsome, sophisticated, and…an assassin.He doesn’t know who hired him to take out Reign, but after they meet
Published April 8th 2014 by Forge Books (first published February 1st 2014)

To ask other readers questions about Playing with Fire, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Playing with Fire

SM Book Obsessions
I bought this extremely overpriced ebook because the reality show Mob Wives is a guilty pleasure of mine. I watch maybe a handful of shows because I’m a reader as you can see from my blog. Last season on the show Renee, out of nowhere, said she was writing a dirty book… I use the terms writing and dirty loosely here, but I’ll get to that in a bit.

Generally I don’t talk about authors personally when I do a review because: A I don’t generally know them and B my review is about the book, not the au
I was one of the winners for this book I was so excited when I got it in the mail Tuesday I finished it tonight.I loved it I couldn't put it down it was a great read especially with a glass of wine. I love every detail and every description of each character.
Steph McVicker
PLAYING WITH FIRE is the debut novel by VH1's Mob Wives star Renee Graziano and gives the reader an inside look at what it's like to be a mob princess with a price on her head.

Fashion designer Reign Grazi knows dangerous men; she's been around them her entire life. And when she meets elegant yet understated Nick Fattelli, she spots his edge of danger immediately, and she isn't interested in resisting him. Nick definitely wants to get close to Reign, but not just because he wants her in bed. He
Lorri Vagnone-tamburro
I started this book on Thursday night and finished it this morning, Saturday. I couldn't put it down. It is one of those books that keeps you guessing and trying to figure out who did it? I highly recommend this book whether or not you are a fan of the Mob Wives. I wish more authors would write like this. It was nice to enjoy a book that kept my attention and had a great balance of sex and excitement.
Jacqueline Reeder
I downloaded this book the first day because I am a fan of Mobwives. I must say I was more than pleasantly surprised with the quality of the book, not that I didn't expect it to be good. I just didn't expect to love it so much!! Hopefully the author comes out with another book soon. Can't wait to see what else she has up her sleeve
Melody Kidd
This was a HOT book! Hope there is a sequel!! Good job Renee!!
Richelle
I'm giving this book 3.5 stars.
As soon as the episode aired where Renee Graziano revealed that she was writing a book, I immediately went online to find out more about it, and ended up ordering it right then and there. I only bought it and read it because I like Renne... I love the show "Mob Wives"!
anyways about the book...
It was cute, very sexy love scenes.. I really hope her son AJ doesn't read it lol..
I found it to be the typical hot boy meets hot girl and they have crazy chemistry and craz
Susan Mejias
Being a 'Mob Wives' fan, I had to read this! I did enjoy it and read through it quickly. It seemed a little dramatic, but coming from renee Graziano I wouldn't expect any less. The only issue I had was the dialogue. It really didn't seem natural and there was way too much talking going on during foreplay, sex, and gunfire. I'm no mob wife, but WHO DOES THAT!?! No one talks that much at those times!
Rebecca Sue Rodgers
Better than I could have ever expected!

I bought the book because I am a huge fan of Mob Wives and wanted to support Renee! Yes it can be a bit graphic at times, but that was clearly stated on the show. What I didn't expect was a terrific mystery story line with a twist ending! Fabulous work! Congratulations Ms. Graziano!
Christina
It was made out to be a real hot and steamy read but itnwas the farest thing from it. Very predictable as to the ending midway through the book. Very disappointed.
Irina Kapetanakis DiMaio
Not worth it

It was an ok book but nothing I would recommend to anyone. I like mob books but this one wasn't interesting.
Elizabeth
A terrible read. Could barely get through it. Attempts to be sexy but comes off annoying with how obvious the scenes are
Courtney
Ok book. Written solely by a television star (Watch the show why I wanted to read)
Tami
predictable but good
Andrea Bolton
Good summer fluff. A lot of sex, mystery and interesting characters.
Kaitlin
Kaitlin marked it as to-read
May 13, 2015
Michelle
Michelle marked it as to-read
May 07, 2015
Anouck Guay
Anouck Guay marked it as to-read
May 04, 2015
Stephanie
Stephanie marked it as to-read
May 03, 2015
Kenza Rg
Kenza Rg marked it as to-read
Apr 23, 2015
Aimee Carter
Aimee Carter marked it as to-read
Apr 22, 2015
Lee
Lee marked it as to-read
Erin
Erin marked it as to-read
Donna
Donna marked it as to-read
Ednery Centeno
Ednery Centeno marked it as to-read
Apr 17, 2015
Jennred921
Jennred921 marked it as to-read
Apr 13, 2015
  • One Night More (U.S. Marshals, #1)
  • Nefarious (Rock Candy Romantic Suspense, #1)
  • Undercover Lover
  • Saffron - The Blood Swan
  • Through the Eyes of Darkness
  • Delighting in Your Company
  • Fighter (Fighter, #2)
  • Fatal Fallout
  • The Doctor
  • All I Need (Volume One)
  • When the Snow Falls
  • Desert Exposure (Desert Heat, #3)
  • Killing Kate
  • Secret Refuge
  • Corporate Ties
  • Long Black Curl (Tufa, #3)
  • Primal Instinct
  • Undercover Twin (The Morgan Brothers, #2)
How to Use a Meat Cleaver: Secrets and Recipes from a Mob Family's Kitchen How to Use a Meat Cleaver Deluxe: Secrets and Recipes from a Mob Family's Kitchen