Playing with Fire

Playing with Fire

3.35 of 5 stars 3.35  ·  rating details  ·  48 ratings  ·  11 reviews
Reign Grazi is no stranger to dangerous men. Her whole life, they’ve been there. Grandfathers, uncles, cousins…she knows the difference between people who made the rules and those who broke them. But she has no idea why someone might want her dead.

Nick Fattelli is handsome, sophisticated, and…an assassin.He doesn’t know who hired him to take out Reign, but after they meet...more
Published April 8th 2014 by Forge Books (first published February 1st 2014)

To ask other readers questions about Playing with Fire, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Playing with Fire

SM Book Obsessions
I bought this extremely overpriced ebook because the reality show Mob Wives is a guilty pleasure of mine. I watch maybe a handful of shows because I’m a reader as you can see from my blog. Last season on the show Renee, out of nowhere, said she was writing a dirty book… I use the terms writing and dirty loosely here, but I’ll get to that in a bit.

Generally I don’t talk about authors personally when I do a review because: A I don’t generally know them and B my review is about the book, not the au...more
I was one of the winners for this book I was so excited when I got it in the mail Tuesday I finished it tonight.I loved it I couldn't put it down it was a great read especially with a glass of wine. I love every detail and every description of each character.
Lorri Vagnone-tamburro
I started this book on Thursday night and finished it this morning, Saturday. I couldn't put it down. It is one of those books that keeps you guessing and trying to figure out who did it? I highly recommend this book whether or not you are a fan of the Mob Wives. I wish more authors would write like this. It was nice to enjoy a book that kept my attention and had a great balance of sex and excitement.
Jacqueline Reeder
I downloaded this book the first day because I am a fan of Mobwives. I must say I was more than pleasantly surprised with the quality of the book, not that I didn't expect it to be good. I just didn't expect to love it so much!! Hopefully the author comes out with another book soon. Can't wait to see what else she has up her sleeve
Steph McVicker
PLAYING WITH FIRE is the debut novel by VH1's Mob Wives star Renee Graziano and gives the reader an inside look at what it's like to be a mob princess with a price on her head.

Fashion designer Reign Grazi knows dangerous men; she's been around them her entire life. And when she meets elegant yet understated Nick Fattelli, she spots his edge of danger immediately, and she isn't interested in resisting him. Nick definitely wants to get close to Reign, but not just because he wants her in bed. He...more
Melody Kidd
This was a HOT book! Hope there is a sequel!! Good job Renee!!
Susan Mejias
Being a 'Mob Wives' fan, I had to read this! I did enjoy it and read through it quickly. It seemed a little dramatic, but coming from renee Graziano I wouldn't expect any less. The only issue I had was the dialogue. It really didn't seem natural and there was way too much talking going on during foreplay, sex, and gunfire. I'm no mob wife, but WHO DOES THAT!?! No one talks that much at those times!
Christina
It was made out to be a real hot and steamy read but itnwas the farest thing from it. Very predictable as to the ending midway through the book. Very disappointed.
Tiger Lily
Tiger Lily is currently reading it
Mar 22, 2014
Lisa Miller
3.5
Tami
predictable but good
Andrea Bolton
Good summer fluff. A lot of sex, mystery and interesting characters.
Tr
Tr marked it as to-read
Sep 03, 2014
Adonela
Adonela marked it as to-read
Sep 03, 2014
Samantha Fanning
Samantha Fanning is currently reading it
Aug 18, 2014
Bee
Bee added it
Aug 16, 2014
Miranda Butler
Miranda Butler marked it as to-read
Aug 05, 2014
Holly Williams
Holly Williams marked it as to-read
Jul 29, 2014
Ali
Ali marked it as to-read
Jul 24, 2014
Ashley
Ashley marked it as to-read
Jul 19, 2014
  • Crossing the Line (Kismet, #1)
  • This Wicked Rush (Wild Rush, #1)
  • Written On Her Heart (Callaway Cove #1)
  • Forbidden Fruit: Volume Two
  • Beyond Repair
  • Fall with Me
  • Grim: The Beginning (Black Rebel Riders' MC, #1)
  • Working God's Mischief
  • Dreams of the Golden Age (Golden Age, #2)
  • How We Lived
  • The Blood of Alexander: A Novel
  • Strangers on a Train
  • Code White
  • Her Best Laid Plans
  • The Innocent Liar
  • How To Say Goodbye
  • Steles of the Sky
  • Wipeout of the Wireless Weenies: And Other Warped and Creepy Tales (Weenies series, #7)
How to Use a Meat Cleaver: Secrets and Recipes from a Mob Family's Kitchen