Start by marking “Playing with Fire” as Want to Read:
Playing with Fire

Playing with Fire

Reign Grazi is no stranger to dangerous men. Her whole life, they've been there. Grandfathers, uncles, cousins…she knows the difference between people who made the rules and those who broke them. But she has no idea why someone might want her dead.

Nick Fattelli is handsome, sophisticated, and…an assassin. He doesn't know who hired him to take out Reign, but after they meet
Published April 8th 2014 by Forge Books (first published February 1st 2014)

To ask other readers questions about Playing with Fire, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Playing with Fire

Feb 19, 2014 Sarah rated it it was amazing
I was one of the winners for this book I was so excited when I got it in the mail Tuesday I finished it tonight.I loved it I couldn't put it down it was a great read especially with a glass of wine. I love every detail and every description of each character.
Steph McVicker
Jul 06, 2014 Steph McVicker rated it liked it
PLAYING WITH FIRE is the debut novel by VH1's Mob Wives star Renee Graziano and gives the reader an inside look at what it's like to be a mob princess with a price on her head.

Fashion designer Reign Grazi knows dangerous men; she's been around them her entire life. And when she meets elegant yet understated Nick Fattelli, she spots his edge of danger immediately, and she isn't interested in resisting him. Nick definitely wants to get close to Reign, but not just because he wants her in bed. He
Lorri Vagnone-tamburro
Apr 26, 2014 Lorri Vagnone-tamburro rated it it was amazing
I started this book on Thursday night and finished it this morning, Saturday. I couldn't put it down. It is one of those books that keeps you guessing and trying to figure out who did it? I highly recommend this book whether or not you are a fan of the Mob Wives. I wish more authors would write like this. It was nice to enjoy a book that kept my attention and had a great balance of sex and excitement.
Jacqueline Reeder
Apr 14, 2014 Jacqueline Reeder rated it it was amazing
I downloaded this book the first day because I am a fan of Mobwives. I must say I was more than pleasantly surprised with the quality of the book, not that I didn't expect it to be good. I just didn't expect to love it so much!! Hopefully the author comes out with another book soon. Can't wait to see what else she has up her sleeve
Melody Kidd
Feb 15, 2014 Melody Kidd rated it it was amazing
This was a HOT book! Hope there is a sequel!! Good job Renee!!
Richelle
Dec 18, 2014 Richelle rated it liked it
Shelves: own
I'm giving this book 3.5 stars.
As soon as the episode aired where Renee Graziano revealed that she was writing a book, I immediately went online to find out more about it, and ended up ordering it right then and there. I only bought it and read it because I like Renne... I love the show "Mob Wives"!
anyways about the book...
It was cute, very sexy love scenes.. I really hope her son AJ doesn't read it lol..
I found it to be the typical hot boy meets hot girl and they have crazy chemistry and craz
Samantha
Aug 18, 2014 Samantha rated it liked it
Shelves: didn-t-finish
I love Mob Wives and I was so excited when this book came out because I love Renee. This book had a great storyline that just wasn't put together well. I give her a lot of respect and credit for putting a book out there. However, I didn't get to finish it. I just don't have any time and I couldn't read the book all at once so I got lost really quickly. I hope I can get back to it eventually but for now., it's on the shelf.
Susan Mejias
May 12, 2014 Susan Mejias rated it liked it
Being a 'Mob Wives' fan, I had to read this! I did enjoy it and read through it quickly. It seemed a little dramatic, but coming from renee Graziano I wouldn't expect any less. The only issue I had was the dialogue. It really didn't seem natural and there was way too much talking going on during foreplay, sex, and gunfire. I'm no mob wife, but WHO DOES THAT!?! No one talks that much at those times!
Rebecca Sue Rodgers
Better than I could have ever expected!

I bought the book because I am a huge fan of Mob Wives and wanted to support Renee! Yes it can be a bit graphic at times, but that was clearly stated on the show. What I didn't expect was a terrific mystery story line with a twist ending! Fabulous work! Congratulations Ms. Graziano!
Irina Kapetanakis DiMaio
Not worth it

It was an ok book but nothing I would recommend to anyone. I like mob books but this one wasn't interesting.
Elizabeth
Jan 12, 2015 Elizabeth rated it did not like it
A terrible read. Could barely get through it. Attempts to be sexy but comes off annoying with how obvious the scenes are
Courtney
Feb 12, 2015 Courtney rated it liked it
Ok book. Written solely by a television star (Watch the show why I wanted to read)
Andrea Bolton
Apr 11, 2014 Andrea Bolton rated it liked it
Good summer fluff. A lot of sex, mystery and interesting characters.
Christina
Aug 21, 2014 Christina rated it it was ok
It was made out to be a real hot and steamy read but itnwas the farest thing from it. Very predictable as to the ending midway through the book. Very disappointed.
nicole beveridge
nicole beveridge rated it it was amazing
May 09, 2016
kristen rose kroll
kristen rose kroll rated it really liked it
Jan 14, 2015
Nicole
Nicole rated it did not like it
Dec 06, 2014
Emjay
Emjay rated it did not like it
Jul 31, 2015
Jennifer Martinez
Jennifer Martinez rated it it was amazing
Jun 11, 2014
Carrie Smith
Carrie Smith rated it did not like it
Sep 16, 2014
Valerie Tietchen
Valerie Tietchen rated it did not like it
Sep 26, 2015
Shamyra Begín
Feb 16, 2014 Shamyra Begín rated it did not like it
Why did I do that to myself?? Not a good read at all.
Shaniece Edwards
Shaniece Edwards rated it it was ok
Dec 03, 2014
Denise
Denise rated it liked it
May 11, 2014
Angela
Jun 19, 2017 Angela rated it liked it
Shelves: also-reading
Fast read. I enjoyed the story, as I am morbidly fascinated with all things mafia, and I followed Mob Wives , when it was on the air.
Cey Xo
Cey Xo rated it it was amazing
Feb 28, 2014
Anna Coppola
Anna Coppola rated it liked it
Jun 04, 2014
Arinna
Arinna rated it did not like it
Apr 07, 2014
Kristen LaRue
Kristen LaRue rated it liked it
Dec 28, 2014
« previous 1 3 4 next »
  • Drawing Closer
  • Nefarious (Rock Candy Romantic Suspense, #1)
  • Explosive Combination
  • Killing Kate
  • Through the Eyes of Darkness
  • Undercover Lover
  • The Doctor
  • Fighter (Fighter, #2)
  • The Abyss: A Journey With Jack The Ripper
  • Desert Exposure (Desert Heat, #3)
  • Fatal Reunion
  • My Enemy's Tears: The Witch of Northampton
  • Montana Standoff
  • Saying Goodbye to Warsaw
  • Protecting His Princess
  • Twisted Desire
  • Force of Nature (Stormswept, #2)
  • Undercover Twin (The Morgan Brothers, #2)