Start by marking “Playing with Fire” as Want to Read:
Playing with Fire

Playing with Fire

3.23 of 5 stars 3.23  ·  rating details  ·  53 ratings  ·  11 reviews
Reign Grazi is no stranger to dangerous men. Her whole life, they’ve been there. Grandfathers, uncles, cousins…she knows the difference between people who made the rules and those who broke them. But she has no idea why someone might want her dead.

Nick Fattelli is handsome, sophisticated, and…an assassin.He doesn’t know who hired him to take out Reign, but after they meet
Published April 8th 2014 by Forge Books (first published February 1st 2014)

To ask other readers questions about Playing with Fire, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Playing with Fire

SM Book Obsessions
I bought this extremely overpriced ebook because the reality show Mob Wives is a guilty pleasure of mine. I watch maybe a handful of shows because I’m a reader as you can see from my blog. Last season on the show Renee, out of nowhere, said she was writing a dirty book… I use the terms writing and dirty loosely here, but I’ll get to that in a bit.

Generally I don’t talk about authors personally when I do a review because: A I don’t generally know them and B my review is about the book, not the au
I was one of the winners for this book I was so excited when I got it in the mail Tuesday I finished it tonight.I loved it I couldn't put it down it was a great read especially with a glass of wine. I love every detail and every description of each character.
Lorri Vagnone-tamburro
I started this book on Thursday night and finished it this morning, Saturday. I couldn't put it down. It is one of those books that keeps you guessing and trying to figure out who did it? I highly recommend this book whether or not you are a fan of the Mob Wives. I wish more authors would write like this. It was nice to enjoy a book that kept my attention and had a great balance of sex and excitement.
Jacqueline Reeder
I downloaded this book the first day because I am a fan of Mobwives. I must say I was more than pleasantly surprised with the quality of the book, not that I didn't expect it to be good. I just didn't expect to love it so much!! Hopefully the author comes out with another book soon. Can't wait to see what else she has up her sleeve
Steph McVicker
PLAYING WITH FIRE is the debut novel by VH1's Mob Wives star Renee Graziano and gives the reader an inside look at what it's like to be a mob princess with a price on her head.

Fashion designer Reign Grazi knows dangerous men; she's been around them her entire life. And when she meets elegant yet understated Nick Fattelli, she spots his edge of danger immediately, and she isn't interested in resisting him. Nick definitely wants to get close to Reign, but not just because he wants her in bed. He
Melody Kidd
This was a HOT book! Hope there is a sequel!! Good job Renee!!
Susan Mejias
Being a 'Mob Wives' fan, I had to read this! I did enjoy it and read through it quickly. It seemed a little dramatic, but coming from renee Graziano I wouldn't expect any less. The only issue I had was the dialogue. It really didn't seem natural and there was way too much talking going on during foreplay, sex, and gunfire. I'm no mob wife, but WHO DOES THAT!?! No one talks that much at those times!
Christina
It was made out to be a real hot and steamy read but itnwas the farest thing from it. Very predictable as to the ending midway through the book. Very disappointed.
Tami
predictable but good
Andrea Bolton
Good summer fluff. A lot of sex, mystery and interesting characters.
Debicka
Debicka marked it as to-read
Dec 20, 2014
Richelle
Richelle marked it as to-read
Dec 18, 2014
Annette
Annette marked it as to-read
Dec 16, 2014
Tj
Tj marked it as to-read
Dec 13, 2014
Shari
Shari marked it as to-read
Dec 11, 2014
India Lee
India Lee marked it as to-read
Dec 11, 2014
Linda Savage
Linda Savage marked it as to-read
Dec 05, 2014
Dree Stephens
Dree Stephens marked it as to-read
Dec 04, 2014
Crystal
Crystal marked it as to-read
Dec 04, 2014
michelle
michelle marked it as to-read
Dec 03, 2014
Sammi
Sammi marked it as to-read
Dec 03, 2014
Maria
Maria marked it as to-read
Nov 30, 2014
Jeffany Talavera
Jeffany Talavera marked it as to-read
Nov 30, 2014
Nicole
Nicole marked it as to-read
Nov 29, 2014
Leslie
Leslie marked it as to-read
Nov 26, 2014
melissa anderson
melissa anderson marked it as to-read
Nov 25, 2014
Erikaa Hill
Erikaa Hill marked it as to-read
Nov 23, 2014
  • One Night More (U.S. Marshals, #1)
  • Nefarious (Rock Candy Romantic Suspense, #1)
  • Corporate Ties
  • Protecting His Princess
  • All I Need (Volume One)
  • The Baby Rescue
  • Dead by Wednesday
  • The Chosen (The Legend Chronicles, #3)
  • Explosive Combination
  • Fighter (Fighter, #2)
  • Secret Guardian (Secret, #3)
  • Lady at the O.K. Corral: The True Story of Josephine Marcus Earp
  • Force of Nature (Stormswept, #2)
  • The Doctor
  • After All (Hanover Falls, #3)
  • Grave Danger (Stepping Stones Island #2)
  • Killing Kate