Start by marking “The Alpha's Mate (Bring Her Wolf, #2)” as Want to Read:
The Alpha's Mate (Bring Her Wolf, #2)

The Alpha's Mate (Bring Her Wolf #2)

3.79 of 5 stars 3.79  ·  rating details  ·  367 ratings  ·  50 reviews
Sequel to the bestselling Bring Her Wolf....

Little known fact about being a werewolf: There are always wolves at your door and some of them are up to no good.

Chloe Weiss’ dreams have finally come true: She's a null no more, her wolf has finally come. She's now a full member of her pack in the remote Appalachian ‘weretown’ of Hunstville. Even better, she's mated to the pack
Published October 15th 2013

To ask other readers questions about The Alpha's Mate, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The Alpha's Mate

Dee
Christine Lacombe
The Alpha's Mate is the sequel of To Bring Her Wolf(Make Her Howl). You don't really need to read book 1 to understand this book, but if you want to know where they are coming from in their actions, then yes please do read it. I am a beta reader for Michelle on this book. Jackson and Chloe are starting their new life as mates, but with her being a null, or so she thought, she has a lot to learn to be in a pack. This book deals with her journey to be accepted as pack and her and Jackson learning ...more
Kelly
When I heard there was a follow-up book to the super sexy Make Her Howl, I was all excited! Finding out how the former null and her hunky mate were faring since she found her wolf and shifted was high on my list of things I wanted to read.

Not going to lie, I like where this book went.

Chloe might be a full werewolf who's mated to the future Alpha, but she's hardly comfortable in her skin yet. Never having been a full member of the pack, she doesn't know how to act or how to assert herself with th
Kimberly Walter
Chloe and Jackson's relationship is so new, its fragile. Many are determined to tear it down especially the women of the pack. But Chloe refuses to give in, she fights with everything in her and wont back down. She shows them all how strong she is, because she is the Alpha's mate and she is staying for good.

I really liked this book. I could hardly put it down.
Amy
This is a great read. I love a really sexy Alpha Wolf & Jackson doesn't disappoint.
Chloe was thought to be a null until Jackson mated her and brought her wolf out. Still plagued by nay sayers Chloe fights her insecurities as well as some of Jacksons previous lovers.
Fast paced with a great mystery and lots of HOT Alpha to keep you totally captivated.
Jess
3 out of 5 stars. I liked this unique take on werewolf romance, it was suspenseful and entertaining.
prufreads.blogspot.com
Originally reviewed at http://prufreads.blogspot.com/

My rating: 3 out of 5 stars

***Please note, book was gifted to me by the author in exchange for an honest review***

The Alpha's Mate by Michelle Fox is told from Chloe, our heroine's point of view. I often struggle with first person because of the I this and I that's. This particular book handled it a bit better than some I've read in the past but at the same time, it stunted my investment in the story and the characters, mainly Jackson, the alp
☺~Tina~☺
The Alpha's Mate was a good read. I like that even though these are shifters and they have the mate bond, it wasn't all peaches and cream.
The bond was all they had and Chloe found herself doubting their relationship as well as if she was strong enough to be the an alpha's mate. As long as they were in the bedroom they were a perfect match, outside Chloe is forced to deal with all of Jackson's past lovers and learning to deal with her newly emerging wolf.

Chloe has to fight for every bit of respe
Nucking Futs the Fire Fairy Book-a-holic
I received this ARC in exchange for an honest review.
what a fun read! I really enjoyed this story. Although it's a sequel (of To Bring Her Wolf), you don't have to read the 1st book to understand the story.
This book is a quick read but not lacking. No boring moment because it's fast-paced. I'm partial to strong heroines and this story is about an alpha's mate trying to prove her strength and worth to the pack. I love Chloe. She's kind-hearted and brave. Although a bit insecure, she can hold her
Katie
I read this book as part of the Fated Mates: The Alpha Shifter Boxed Set of which I received an ARC via NetGalley.

I enjoyed this just as much as the first one, maybe even more. I didn't really like the way it ended- too much was stuffed into the last few paragraphs of the book which i thought made it seem a bit rushed, I would have liked there to have been a bit more to the ending.
Wendy ~M/M Junkie~
Let me start by saying I loved the first book and I had to jump as soon as I heard of the release of this one! Chloe and Jackson are an amazing couple and I love reading their stories.

Chloe has always had outside forces weighing her down. From belief that she was a null, to the bitter women refusing to accept her as the alpha's mate. Chloe has managed to dust herself off and finally showed her inner strength! We meet Kelsey in this book. Kelsey had me mad as hell from the get go. I really hoped
Pauline Jacquelin
Action, girl kicks ass the perfect ingredients.
Tamara!
The action was intense, and the betrayals and backstabbing of the jealous biatches kept it moving along. The rogue alpha and who was involved kept it moving along nicely. Chloe learning to assert herself in the midst of all that's going on around her as well as finding out just how strong she is both physically and mentally made for some good reading indeed. Her insecurity with Jackson is totally understandable. He seems to be only interested in sex. And still giving too much attention to other ...more
Solmarie
Dreams Come True

This is the sequel to Bringing Her Wolf where Chloe Weiss was turned from a null to a full wolf by her mate Jackson Swift.

Chloe feels like her dreams have come true. Her Wolf has finally made an appearance and she found her mate, her love Jackson. Now if she can only get the rest of her pack to accept her everything would be perfect. Right? Wrong! The woman in her pack resent her for snapping up Jackson, the handsome alpha to be. And they consider her to be too weak to be an Alla
Samantha
I did not read the first one to this series and can say I’m not sure I really needed it to get into the story. Chloe was a null, or thought she was. Instead she was just a “late” bloomer, or her mate just knew how to bring her wolf ;) Jackson is new to the pack and is next in line to be alpha. After pretty much sleeping with the whole pack’s eligible females he found his mate in the last person he thought possible, or anyone for that matter…..Chloe.
She’s tough to a point and a pretty okay heroi
Dena
This is a continuing story of Jackson and Chloe. We see what happens behind the scene with Chloe trying to find her way through a pack that didn't want her. I was intrigued by her survival. I wanted to know how she dealt with the issues and her insecurities. I was disappointed by Jackson and him not backing her up like a mate should. I was also aware that she needs to step up so she is not considered weak but he could have been more supportive. I wanted more from him but I'm glad Chloe was stron ...more
Sandi Ramirez
I love Michelle Fox's shifter books and do yourself a favor read the books in order. I read this series backwards for some reason . I did not not know there was a book one and two and man this book just knocked my socks off. Chloe and Jackson are mates and even though he knows it .,,, she knows it there are still folks who still do not accept it and cause issues. Michelle wrote not only a sexy book she gave us a mystery as well! I always know i will get a great ready from a Wolf Pack!
Madeleine
Love this story... Chloe is a new wolf who doesn't only have to deal with her own insecurities. She has to deal with she wolves who want her mate for their own. Chloe and Jackson make a great pair with hot sexy sex thrown in.. Though Jackson is a storng Alpha Chloe will only have herself to count on when she deals with a rogue wolf set on her demise.. So if you love paranormal, hot and sexy Alpha's this is the story for you ...
Taz Will
This book was a great show of what could happen after the union. It gave all the different adversities that came with being in a pack and also what it would be like to be the outcast. It was a very different spin on the everyone automatically accepted the newcomer. It was a good story to follow and moved at just the right pace to keep you intrigued.
Puna
This book had facts that were inconsistent with the first book in the series, book one she's 18 when her folks died & in this one she's 11. I hate little things like that. There's also some confusing things, she's a null (can't change into a wolf) who has been treated like crap by the pack her whole life because of it but the wolves don't change until they reach puberty so how did they know she wouldn't be able to change her whole life??? Then there's the whole null vs omega, nulls can't cha ...more
Coleen Deneroy
another breathtaking book

Michelle Fox has this habit of writing books that actually take my breath away. Honestly they are all wonderfully written.
In this one Cleo and Jackson have an adventure and the twists and turns will have your head spinning. I am totally hooked
on books by Michelle Fox. You ROCK babe!!!!!
Rhonda
Chloe finally gets her rewards

A little twist a lot of what's wrong with the female wolves? Even after Chloe's, Wolf makes her emergence the pack still has it's doubts that she is the Alpha's mate.

I love when she finally is able to prove that she is. But she has to go through a lot of female's jealousy and wanting her gone. A great ending to the trilogy of Jackson and Chloe!!
Catherine Montgomery
We'll it's about time!

I know what it's like to feel that you are not as good as everyone else and that you don't really belong, I am certainly glad that those issues were mostly resolved for both of the main characters in this case. I found a lot of enjoyment in their story and a few good points for myself too.
Sanet
This is the second novella in the"Bring her wolf" series and thought short, I found the story enticing and new.

Nothing screams fab story more than a new take on the fated mates story line. The combination of furry creature; fated mates and an interesting and new take on this genre made for comfort reading and feel good vibes.
Deborah
This was a good story with a touch of humor. It has all of the angst, murder and mayhem a romantic suspense should have. This is a new wolf who is learning to cope with all that entails along with crazy jealous females wanting what she has and wanting to kill her. It is an entertaining read. Enjoy I did.
Adrienne Samson
absolutely loved it. her wolf is here, but she is still getting harassed by some of the towns people.she does stick up for herself pretty good.her and jacks love blooms.a rouge wolf is a danger to the women in town.action , love, sex , mystery and some emotional stuff , what more can you ask for.
~Sharon~
This was the sequel to Bringing her wolf. This wasn't your normal happy go lucky sequel it was suspense, romance, betrayal wrapped in one. Real fast read.
Elisabeth
This one was a lot better than the first one. Both of them should be made into a single book so people don't feel ripped off anymore
Janna
Apr 15, 2014 Janna marked it as to-read
Shelves: werewolf
gave up on chapter 3. this one is significantly longer than book 1. when I read the Bring Her Wolf, I enjoyed how short it was and thought the next one was going to follow suit. by chapter 3, the book just looked to be getting into stuff I didn't care to read about so I bailed.
  • The Alpha's Heart (Wilde Creek, #2)
  • Breathe Into Me
  • Insatiable (Luecross Wolves, #2)
  • Shoot for the Moon (Black River Pack #2)
  • Accidentally Wolf (Mystic Wolves, #1)
  • At One's Pleasure
  • Lucien's Mate
  • Walker (Bowen Boys, #1)
  • Releasing The Wolf (Eye Of The Storm, #1)
  • Alpha Turned
  • Ours (The Bears, #2)
  • Fire of the Wolf (The Gray Pack #1)
  • Ball Of Furry (Ridgeville, #2)
  • Feline Heat
  • Steam (Tasty Treats, #7)
  • Taken by Her Mate (Northern Silver Pack, #1)
  • The Mating Hunt (Werewolves of Montana, #2)
  • Raber Wolf Pack: Book One
A USA Today & NY Times bestselling author, Michelle Fox lives in the Midwest with her husband, kids, the occasional exchange student and two, sweetly disobedient dogs. She loves fantasy and romance, which makes writing paranormal romance a natural fit.

In her spare time, she's been known to shake her bon-bon at Zumba, make spectacular cheesecakes, hoard vintage costume jewelry and eat way too
More about Michelle Fox...

Bring Her Wolf (2 books)
  • Make Her Howl (Bring Her Wolf, #1)
Make Her Howl (Bring Her Wolf, #1) First Moon Highland Shifters: Paranormal Romance Boxed Set Turned The Alpha's Justice (Huntsville Pack #2)