Start by marking “Fall (The Ragnarök Prophesies #2)” as Want to Read:
Fall (The Ragnarök Prophesies #2)

Fall (The Ragnarök Prophesies #2)

How do you save someone who doesn't want to be saved?

Those called to stand guard against the end are broken, and Sköll and Hati run free. Now Arionna Jacobs and Dace Matthews face a threat unlike any before. Ragnarök is coming and they aren't strong enough to stop it.

Arionna thought she understood sacrifice, but she never counted on her destiny tearing Dace apart. Ever si
Published October 5th 2013 by Curiosity Quills Press

To ask other readers questions about Fall, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Fall

Rebecca
Nov 27, 2013 Rebecca rated it it was amazing
You know its a truly gripping and enjoyable book when you finish in under 3 days and shun other books due it. That is how amazingly amazing Fall was. Fade was spectacular but Fall was AWESOME!
We finally learn the aftermath and indeed the aftershocks of the Hati attack on Arionna and the emotional bomb that Dace has turned into with worry and fear. Leaving a lot of mistrust and simmering frustration between the two of them which causes a truly heart breaking decision for Arionna. As they both str
H.D. Lynn
Oct 11, 2014 H.D. Lynn rated it liked it
Fall picks up about a month after Fade ends, and Arionna is recovering in the hospital from Skröll and Hati’s attack. Arionna is now plagued by nightmares of Fenrir and the twin demon wolves; she’s also starting to understand the darker side of Dace’s nature. Dace is willing to sacrifice anything and everyone to keep her from being attacked again, and Arionna fears this is going to turn him into a literal monster, so she leaves Bebee to go in search of answers to stop the apocalypse.

The story st
Lexi
Oct 26, 2013 Lexi rated it it was amazing
** I received a copy of this book in exchange for an unbiased and honest review**

Review: 5 stars
General: This is the second book in the series. I recommend getting The Fade, and reading it first as they are dependent upon one another. I loved so much about this book. In all honesty my only complaint is the cliffhanger ending.

I love the concept of playing around with mythology, especially Norse as the literary world is so filled with Greek, and I love Norse mythology. The world created seems to b
Clara Heart
May 15, 2014 Clara Heart rated it it was amazing
If you have not already read Fade (The Ragnarök Prophesies #1) by A.K. Morgen, stop reading this and go read that novel. Now.

In Fall (The Ragnarök Prophesies #2), A.K. Morgen picks up right where she left off with the first book. And she does this brilliantly. Fade was great, awesome even, and set the bar for this series to be fairly high. Fall is spectacular and continues to raise the bar.

The positives: A.K. Morgen fills in more of the myth background--she really dives in. This book also covers
Jen
May 15, 2014 Jen rated it really liked it

Immediately after reading Fade, I embarked on Fall, which is the second book in the Ragnarök series by A.K. Morgen. It didn't take long, after beginning this book, to know I would enjoy this book more than the first.

The Norse mythology element is further explained, and the depth of both main characters, Arionna and Dace, made them far more relatable and enjoyable. I was definitely more engaged by this phase of the story, and the secondary characters; Gage, Ronan, Chelle, and even Arionna's fathe
Katie Hamstead
Talk about a cliffhanger ending! But no spoilers here.
Fall continues right where Fade finishes; with Arionna recovering in the hospital. Dace is at Arionna's side to help her recover, but Skoll and Hati are still around.
Like book 1, this one was a little heavy on the internal dialogue for my taste. But I like that it delves deeper into Norse Mythology.
It also develops Ronan's character, which I enjoyed. He's a good old fashioned bad boy, with a hidden good guy side.
I wouldn't call this fast pace
Katie Hamstead
Talk about a cliffhanger ending! But no spoilers here.
I wouldn't call this fast pace
Chelle Lynn
May 23, 2014 Chelle Lynn rated it it was amazing
Shelves: new-adult
If you haven't read Fade, the first of the Ragnarok Prophesies series, stop right now and go read it.

Now then, Fall picks up shortly after Fade leaves off--Ari is recovering from the attack, and Dace is just as brooding as ever. We get to see a little more of Ronan this time around, and he's quickly becoming one of my favorite characters. There's also more backstory to the myths and Ari and Dace's past lives, as well as some interesting sub-plots that will make for some interesting sections in s
Samantha
I received this book in exchange for an honest review from Netgalley. I read the first one and couldn't wait to get my hands on it to find out what happens to Ari, Dace, Ronan, their friends, and the wolves. I'm just sad that it ended and I have to wait for the next one.

We join them dealing with the after math of what happened. How things are changing and how Ari has to leave. There is more learning with the connections between Dace, his wolf, Ari and her wolf and how they all need each other.
Jamie Ayres
May 15, 2014 Jamie Ayres rated it it was amazing
I finally got around to reading Fall, the second New Adult book in the Ragnarok Prophesies series. The first book, Fade, I read as soon as it was out in 2012 as a way of checking out books Curiosity Quills Press had already published. I wasn’t disappointed . . . read it in twenty-four hours! To be honest, many times sequels fall flat for me, but this one doesn’t! Ayden did an excellent job with her second installment . . . the characters were compelling, the myths and the world she created ...more
Andrea Heltsley
I think I liked the first book more, but this one was good too. I enjoyed getting to know more about Arionna and her friends.

It was sad to see the rift in Dace's and Arionna's relationship. I'm always rooting for them! I also am beginning to like Ronan a bit more. I was also super sad when a certain character died!

The end, oh em gee! I can't wait to read the next book! This installment deserves four stars!
Nikki
Jul 22, 2014 Nikki rated it it was amazing
This was a great read, I think anyone who read Shiver would enjoy this as well. It lost me a bit in the middle because I wanted more to be happening, but by the end I was in tears and demanding the next in the series immediately. I highly recommend to anyone who is interested in shapeshifters and norse mythology, with a heavy dose of romance in there for good measure.
Jen
May 19, 2014 Jen rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
This is an excellent follow up, in my opinion. Fade had me captivated and Fall draws me in further as things develop. I am still on the edge of my seat waiting for the next instalment.

Would definitely recommend!
Diane
Apr 20, 2014 Diane rated it it was amazing
I loved this one just as much as the first one of the series. I love the characters of Arionna and Dace. I can't wait to read the next one to see where the story goes next.
Paula Parker
Beautifully written

I took a chance starting this series but A.K.Morgan has written not only a beautiful story, but also has brought the characters to life.
Kathy
Nov 27, 2013 Kathy rated it it was amazing
Shelves: love-it
LOVED IT! Would DEFINITELY recommend reading it!! Loved the romance between Arionna and Dace from Fade.. and the the answers to all the mysteries in Fall. Absolutely Loved it.
Joyce Magee
Joyce Magee rated it it was amazing
Oct 17, 2015
Nicole
Nicole rated it it was amazing
Apr 10, 2015
Vanessa Crane
Apr 06, 2015 Vanessa Crane rated it it was amazing
Didn't even realise I'd finished the book until I read the first sentence of the acknowledgements
Lisa Harbaugh daub
Lisa Harbaugh daub rated it really liked it
Mar 10, 2014
Rowena Blaza
Rowena Blaza rated it really liked it
Jan 02, 2014
Michelle
Michelle rated it it was amazing
Oct 26, 2015
TalosPV
TalosPV rated it it was ok
Jan 24, 2015
Audrey Schuster
Audrey Schuster rated it it was amazing
Oct 24, 2014
Valerie Crosby
Valerie Crosby rated it really liked it
Feb 18, 2015
Taruna
Taruna rated it really liked it
Jan 16, 2015
Ashleigh
Ashleigh rated it it was amazing
Apr 17, 2016
Carol
Carol rated it liked it
Dec 07, 2015
Robin
Robin rated it really liked it
Jun 17, 2014
K.A. Denver
K.A. Denver rated it it was amazing
Mar 09, 2016
« previous 1 3 next »
  • Cursing Athena  (Order Of Seven #1)
  • Mountain Charm
  • Avenger (Outsider, #4)
  • Seasons of Wither (The Great North Woods Pack, #3)
  • Healing Faith (In Your World, #1)
  • At First Sight  (Timber Wolves, #3.5)
  • Waking Dreams (The Soul's Mark, #1.5)
  • The Record of My Heart (Words, #3.5)
  • Crossfire (Darkride Chronicles, #2)
  • Lucky 13 (Deadlines & Diamonds, #4)
  • Ice Gods
  • Blood Flows Deep in the Empire (The Szolites, #1)
  • The Emerald Staff (Custodian Novel, #2)
  • The Charmed (The Charmed Trilogy, #1)
  • Over the Edge
  • Dead Chaos (Valkyrie, #3)
  • Concealed (Hidden, #1)
Ayden lives in the heart of Arkansas with her childhood sweetheart/husband of twelve years, and their five furry minions. When not writing, she spends her time hiking, reading, volunteering, causing mischief, and building a Spork army. Ayden graduated summa cum laude with her Bachelor of Science degree in Criminal Justice and Forensic Psychology in 2009 before going on to complete her graduate ...more
More about A.K. Morgen...

The Ragnarök Prophesies (3 books)
  • Fade (The Ragnarök Prophesies #1)
  • Flame (The Ragnarök Prophesies #3)