Start by marking “Wanted by the Alphas” as Want to Read:
Wanted by the Alphas

Wanted by the Alphas

3.14  ·  Rating Details  ·  154 Ratings  ·  21 Reviews
Shannon is a new girl in a stormy town, trying to pick up the pieces from a mysterious past life.

Just when she thinks she is all set, she meets Lucien Walker - tall, blond, mega-rich and superhot with his scorching blue eyes and flirty charm. She has one night of torrid sex with him and leaves. After all, guys like Lucien never come back for second helpings. Right?

So even
Nook
Published September 15th 2013 (first published September 14th 2013)

To ask other readers questions about Wanted by the Alphas, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Wanted by the Alphas

Shurrn
I read this book as part of the Shifter Romance Boxed Set. I thought this book was a vast improvement on the previous books in the set, in both plot and prose. We had Witches, Were-Panthers, Drug Cartels, Were-Wolves, Love Triangles, Fights to the Death, a brief trip to the after life for one of the characters, and one of the most baffling endings I've ever read.

So Shannon had the hard decision to make… Poor girl...

Lucien Walker

The Witch. "…the passionate and volatile Lucien, who is giving up ev
Rachel- Goodbye Borders
Dec 26, 2014 Rachel- Goodbye Borders rated it it was ok
Shelves: read-2014
The brother (Jared) is a piece of work (think asshole), but luckily the book isn't about him. Shannon was mostly likeable, if a bit of a doormat. Didn't need the love triangle and that ending. There was enough going on without that element. More could have been done with the Fitzpatrick and Walker feud- like who killed Kirk's brother. I was interested in learning more about the world, etc.
So, fair warning, unnecessary love triangle (and THAT ending)!
Kelly
Dec 19, 2015 Kelly rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
"Wanted by the Alphas" was a really good read, but then the end came up and it was just... well, weird. I liked the love triangle and the characters. Too bad the end was cutting short the story.
Charlotte
Nov 13, 2013 Charlotte rated it it was ok
Shelves: paranormal-books
Enjoyed it until the ending and then..........,wtf?????
Sanet
I enjoyed the story line and found the feud and clash of the magical clans interesting.

What I did not enjoy was the style of writing nor the first person narration ..... it drove me insane .... really its like a child telling the story line..... and then this happened and then this and then I did this .... don't ever get me started on the endings ..... I wanted to love it ... just didn't
Deborah
Feb 25, 2015 Deborah rated it really liked it
This read had witches, werewolves, a healer and a werepanther. The female found herself caught between supernatural men that almost cost her life but because they love her, they were willing to do anything to save her. This is a quiick hot sexy read. This is a part of the Shifters Romance bundle. Enjoy I did.
Emily
Shannon arrives in the small town of Pine Bluffs with a bang, thanks to her easily agitated brother. Locking horns with the handsome owner of a white Mercedes, Lucien Walker decides to pursue the woman who has sparked his interest. The town though has secrets and a long family grudge between the Walker's and Fitzpatrick's. Normally, Shannon would stay out of it but Dr. Kirk Fitzpatrick is her boss and she finds herself drawn to him as well.

This had a menage twist but was not necessarily a menage
Michelle
Mar 23, 2014 Michelle rated it liked it
I enjoyed this, the ending threw me a little though. A little disappointing and not what I expected, a decent read until that point!
Larissa
This started off really slow for me and picked up at about 75%. I am not sure if I'll read the next book.
Laurie Bongiorno
I read this book as part of the Shifter Romance Boxed Set sold for .99.

Incomplete!!
Zoey
Jun 12, 2014 Zoey rated it really liked it
Good book. Werewolves and Witches. About Shannon, Lucien, and Kirk. Rivalry
Dee
May 16, 2014 Dee rated it really liked it
Shelves: erotica
Not a bad read. Not everything was explained and haven't found a sequel for it yet, but still entertaining.
Anastasiaadamov
Third person narrative did not sit well with me at all. Also background of the story was mildly interesting but the way everything was presented and concluded was bad and hurried.
Jenae (Jeni)
Nov 25, 2013 Jenae (Jeni) rated it liked it
I liked the basic story, but couldn't give it a 5 star because the girl drove me crazy from the beginning. And the ending was so ridiculous to me. It kinda ruined the story. So if there are sequels, I highly doubt I'll read em.
Patti Ashley
Good read

I like the tone of this book. No one is perfect and both guys have talents that really appeal. It was also nice to see the woman state her case and watch the guys struggle to conform.
Kristi
No sure I like the ending, not an ending, but if there is another book after this, then it will be ok.
Tabatha
Nov 24, 2013 Tabatha rated it did not like it
I didn't like the writing style with this story and found it too distracting to really enjoy.
Jane
Nov 15, 2013 Jane rated it really liked it
I loved it until the end and then it just stopped and didn't explain anything.
Julianna
It was an ok read for me, i really wanted it to be better.
Stace
Emily
Emily rated it liked it
May 23, 2016
Haruka Nanami
Haruka Nanami rated it it was ok
May 22, 2016
Helen
Helen marked it as to-read
May 17, 2016
Jes
Jes marked it as to-read
May 10, 2016
Alexa
Alexa rated it it was amazing
May 05, 2016
Nina rated it it was ok
Apr 25, 2016
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 next »
  • Breathe Into Me
  • Dark Soul (The Legends of Regia, #3)
  • Black Swan Collected Tales: Books 4-6 (Knights of Black Swan, #4-6)
  • The Ravishing of Beauty
  • Hers To Claim (Verdantia, #4)
  • A Little Bit of Fur
  • Murphy (F.I.S.T.S. #2)
  • Sleeping Dragons Omnibus
  • Release By Treaty (Qui Treaty Collection, #1)
  • Completed (Wolf Gatherings #3)
  • All American Wolf
  • Surrendering to the Stag (Mail-Order Mates #6)
  • Seduction (Werewolves of Montana Mating Mini, #1)
  • Dating A Dragon (The Mating Game #2)
  • Blind Man's Wolf (Tooth & Claw, #1)
  • Angel 6.0: Concubine (Angel 6.0, #1)
  • Christmas With the Alphas (Claimed #7.5)
  • The Zillionaire Vampire Cowboy's Secret Werewolf Babies
Dawn Steele is a New York Times and USA Today bestselling author. Her stories have been in the Top 5 of the Amazon overall bestselling charts, the 10 of the Barnes and Nobles overall charts and the No. 1 spot in Amazon's Movers and Shakers. She is a Top 50 Amazon Most Popular author.

She has had no less than 28 stories hit Amazon's Top 100 Erotica/New Adult/Paranormal Romance charts and two which h
More about Dawn Steele...