Start by marking “One Wild Cowboy & a Cowboy to Marry” as Want to Read:
One Wild Cowboy & a Cowboy to Marry

One Wild Cowboy & a Cowboy to Marry

4.14 of 5 stars 4.14  ·  rating details  ·  7 ratings  ·  1 review
ONE WILD COWBOY

All Emily McCabe wants is for Dylan Reeves to pretend they're dating, so she can get her overprotective clan out of her life. But he flat-out refuses. So why does the sexy horse whisperer kiss her in front of the whole town? Could the untamable bachelor actually be dreaming of making a life with Laramie County's most willful woman?

A COWBOY TO MARRY

The only w
Published August 1st 2013 by Harlequin Special Releases (first published January 1st 2013)

To ask other readers questions about One Wild Cowboy & a Cowboy to Marry, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about One Wild Cowboy & a Cowboy to Marry

Mcfree
Note to self: Do not buy any more books by Thacker.

Okay, I got through both books, but I'm desperate. I have to have a book in my hand and another in waiting. It's a disease.

The stories were insipid. The characters were ho-hum. I just did not connect with this author. Full reviews under the separate titles.
Jackie
Jackie added it
Nov 17, 2014
Megan Scott
Megan Scott marked it as to-read
Jul 12, 2014
Elaine
Elaine added it
Jan 28, 2014
Marion
Marion marked it as to-read
Dec 28, 2013
Alycia
Alycia marked it as to-read
Oct 03, 2013
Susan Whitehead
Susan Whitehead marked it as to-read
Sep 13, 2013
Jina Gibbs
Jina Gibbs marked it as to-read
Aug 08, 2013
Kellie Demarsh
Kellie Demarsh marked it as to-read
Jul 23, 2013

Dear Readers,

The love stories in my family have always been fodder for romance novels.

My maternal grandmother and grandfather simultaneously ran a business together and raised four daughters, long before it was an accepted thing to do. Grandpa O’Dell ran the gas station and the barber shop; Grandma O’Dell managed the grocery and cooked for customers. They were true partners and madly in love and p

More about Cathy Gillen Thacker...
A Baby in the Bunkhouse (Made in Texas: Families of the Lone Star State #2) A Cowboy to Marry (Texas Legacies: The McCabes #5) The Long, Hot Texas Summer (McCabe Homecoming #2) A Cowboy Under the Mistletoe (Texas Legacies: The McCabes #2) The Triplet's First Thanksgiving (Texas Legacies: The McCabes #1)