Start by marking “Mind Over Psyche” as Want to Read:
Mind Over Psyche

Mind Over Psyche

it was amazing 5.0  ·  Rating Details ·  9 Ratings  ·  4 Reviews
Deryl isn't crazy; he's psychic. Desperate to escape the insane asylum, Deryl teleports to Kanaan, a world of telepaths who regard him as an oracle. But freedom comes at a price. The Kanaan expect their oracle to teach them to use their powers to wage war. Meanwhile, he's falling in love, but to be with her means to share his psyche, which could drive her insane. Most ...more
Published September 16th 2013 by Dragon Moon Press (first published September 11th 2013)

To ask other readers questions about Mind Over Psyche, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Mind Over Psyche

I received a free copy of this book from the author in return for an honest review.

Drugged up for disobeying Dr. Malachi, Deyrl isn’t doing so great. In a fit of desperation, he accidentally teleports himself and Joshua to Kanaan, the world that everyone in the asylum believed to be a mere hallucination. However, his welcome is mixed, and he still has an enemy from whom he has not yet escaped...

Mind Over Psyche follows Mind Over Mind well, changing up the setting and plot. We miss a few char
V.L. Jennings
YEP! I certainly give this book 5 Stars!

I enjoyed getting lost inside the world that is Kanaan!

Karina has done it again! A brilliant, vivid, imaginative, and thrilling sequel to Mind Over Mind (the first in what looks to be a trilogy- or more maybe?).

Karina takes us on an intergalactic teleportation ride as Deryl, in a fit of hysteria, suddenly whisks Joshua off to another planet. They wake up on Kanaan where Deryl’s Miscra is waiting for him to teach them how to use psychic abilities to wage an
Oct 29, 2013 Sarah rated it it was amazing
Shelves: favorites, 2013-list
This is the second in what's promised to be a trilogy. (I'm holding the author to it.) It was every bit as good as the first one, Mind Over Mind (which made my Top Fiction of 2011 List).

I was sucked in from the very beginning, and though it had been a few years since I read the first one (and I had forgotten plenty of the details), I fared just fine (and couldn't put it down all the same).

The adventure is unbelievable and yet, in creating a new world, Fabian points us to truths we almost miss th
Beth
Nov 03, 2013 Beth rated it it was amazing
This is a good follow-up to Mind Over Mind. It stands alone and it answers many of the questions raised in the first book. It is a much wilder ride than the first book, taking the reader across the galaxy and possibly through time.
Gwen Gades
Gwen Gades rated it it was amazing
Jul 17, 2015
Jill Bowers
Jill Bowers rated it it was amazing
Dec 14, 2015
Cathyd
Cathyd rated it it was amazing
Jan 30, 2016
Karina Fabian
Sep 08, 2016 Karina Fabian rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)
Shelves: wrote
Rob
Rob rated it it was amazing
Jul 10, 2014
Michael Shelton
Michael Shelton marked it as to-read
Oct 09, 2013
Binaya
Binaya marked it as to-read
Nov 03, 2013
James
James marked it as to-read
Dec 07, 2013
Jamie Wilson
Jamie Wilson marked it as to-read
Jan 29, 2014
Richelle Jokerst
Richelle Jokerst marked it as to-read
Feb 18, 2014
Stephanie Souders
Stephanie Souders marked it as to-read
Jul 06, 2014
Michelle
Michelle marked it as to-read
Sep 01, 2015
Dawn Witzke
Dawn Witzke marked it as to-read
Nov 18, 2015
Cameran H.
Cameran H. marked it as to-read
Dec 16, 2015
Ron Judenberg
Ron Judenberg marked it as to-read
Mar 02, 2016
If there’s such a thing as ADD of the imagination, Karina Fabian has it—in spades. Craft books, devotionals, serious science fiction, comedic horror and chilling fantasy—she follows her interests and the characters that tell her their stories.

Even before she could write, Karina strung tall tales about everything from making human pyramids in Kindergarten to visiting alien worlds. Her first attempt
More about Karina L. Fabian...