Start by marking “The Women of Donnybrooke: Jane Promised Not to Tell” as Want to Read:
The Women of Donnybrooke: Jane Promised Not to Tell

The Women of Donnybrooke: Jane Promised Not to Tell

This is not a narrative of a young woman who triumphs over the atrocities of her past to finally reach the pot of gold at the end of the rainbow. This is the story of Jane. While growing up on a picturesque farm near the small, quaint town of Donnybrooke, life should have been magical. Not so for Jane Kirkland. Along with cherished memories and white daisies, Jane also ...more
Published September 9th 2013 by Createspace

To ask other readers questions about The Women of Donnybrooke, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The Women of Donnybrooke

Lisa
Jan 29, 2014 Lisa rated it it was amazing
This book is a captivating read that delivers on plot twists and jaw dropping turns in the events of the characters lives. The characters truly become your friends and you keep turning pages to find out what happens next !! Order pizza for the family and make sure the dog has been walked before you pick up this book!! You won't want to stop reading it for anything!! Can't wait for the next book in the series to be released!!
Eleanor Roberts
Mar 04, 2015 Eleanor Roberts rated it really liked it
After having read both books. I cannot wait for the third. I enjoy a book that has a flow to the words and not get caught up in structure..If I have to think to understand what is happening, I lose interest. Your books flow. The characters are real and easy to get attached to. I have stopped reading some authors due to the fact that after a few books they become predictable as if following a formula. Your books are a breath of fresh air.
Adrienne Mcleod
Adrienne Mcleod rated it it was amazing
Dec 03, 2013
Krista Mary
Krista Mary rated it it was amazing
Feb 26, 2015
Bonnie Sullivan
Mar 05, 2015 Bonnie Sullivan rated it it was amazing
This is an amazing book for a first time author!!! Kudos to Ms. Kaufman! I couldn't put it down!
Heather Renshaw
Heather Renshaw rated it it was amazing
Mar 04, 2015