Start by marking “The Silva Mind Control Method” as Want to Read:
The Silva Mind Control Method
Preview

The Silva Mind Control Method

3.95 of 5 stars 3.95  ·  rating details  ·  482 ratings  ·  39 reviews
Since The Silva Mind Control Method was first published in hardcover, over one million people (including top celebrities) have graduated from Mind Control training to use their minds at a deeper and more effective level, even in their sleep!

Based on the extraordinary 4-day course pioneered by Jose Silva, this life-transforming book shows how people have learned to overcome

Published January 15th 1991 by Pocket Books (first published 1977)

Predictably Irrational by Dan ArielyThinking, Fast and Slow by Daniel KahnemanI re taumaturghi by Marc BlochThe Brain That Changes Itself by Norman DoidgeThe Tell-Tale Brain by V.S. Ramachandran
Books about Placebo effect
13th out of 13 books — 2 voters
The Orphan Trilogy by James MorcanThe Orphan Conspiracies by James MorcanGENIUS INTELLIGENCE by James MorcanAngels & Demons by Dan BrownMockingjay by Suzanne Collins
Underground Knowledge
377th out of 543 books — 104 voters

More lists with this book...

ArEzO.... Es
انسان شفا بخش
شما يك شفا دهنده هستيد..
آموزش گام به گام شفا بخشي با متد سيلوا
همراه با نوار آلفا
آلفا سطحی از امواج مغزی است که فرکانس آن نصف فرکانس امواج مغز در حالت بیداری کامل است. از 7 تا 14 سیکل در ثانیه*
*فرکانس امواج مغزی در حالت بیداری کامل از 14 تا 21 سیکل در ثانیه است که آنرا سطح بتا میگوییم.در حالت خواب این فرکانسها کاهش میابد و به 7 تا 14 سیکل در ثانیه میرسد که این همان سطح آلفاست یعنی حالتی از یک خواب سبک وقتی که خواب عمیقتر میشود فرکانسها از این همپایینتر میایند و به 4 تا 7 سیکل در ثانی
Spyros
If I had to name a couple of books that really had a great impact on my life, this would definitely be one of them!
J.P.
I first read The Silva Mind Control Method in 1984 while in college. Every time I applied his visualization techniques, good things happened. After more than a few amazing tangible results, I realized it wasn't a coincidence.

Since then, every time I've re-read this book, especially the first 14 chapters, great things have happened.

In 2007, I became a Silva UltraMind graduate and have written 3 bestselling books as a result of Jose Silva's amazing insight and dedicated efforts to truly making t
Harry Pray IV
read this YEARS ago and it helped me learn a method of future visualization created to make things happen for yourself. Kind of weird, but toally effective in getting one's self to do what you think you cannot achieve. It's a bit like selling your soul to the devil, but you never really learn how to control other's minds despite the title.
Natalia
Los primeros capítulos son interesantes (cuando se hace la introducción del método y se habla de los ejercicios), sin embargo, la mayor parte del libro es publicidad y narración de casos donde fue exitoso. Deberían ahondar más en el método, y ya que las personas saquen sus propias conclusiones y/o propios casos de éxito.
Jasen
I was told this book would change my life. It did; it wasted four hours of it. The book states the obvious and seems to be more of a glorified advert for the classes that the author presents.
Hepburn
This book introduces many ways to take control of your mind. Among them, I got interested in the following two ways:

1. Meditation
According to this book, there are two kinds of meditations: one is passive meditation, and the other is dynamic meditation.
Passive meditation is in itself is effective in that worries and feelings of guilt or anger are absent during the meditation. Also it leads to what is called a happy stillness, or inner peace.
Jose Silva suggests that dynamic meditation, which g
Kim
Step by step ESP! Read it in 2003 in 1 sitting, and then surfed the net for more. Voila, the power of synchronicity had worked for there was a weekend workshop coming near me in HK. Of course i enrolled and it's well worth the hefty fees for a thorough guided training of the Silva Method. As a bonus, students can re-sit in a refresher anywhere in the world again for as many times we wish. Enlightening!
Cheryl
I was fortunate to attend a workshop by a Brazillian Priest in Silva Mind Control as a youth (thanks Mom!). This book and workshop was my first true introduction to creative visualization - in detail. I re-purchased a set of audio tapes of this book in 2005, to re read.
Nikolay Mollov
"По-нежен и по-лесен начин за справяне с лошите навици - това е въображението. То попада право в целта и постига онова, което желаете... Когато волята и въображението са в конфликт, винаги побеждава въображението."
Ivan
Very inspiring and life changing, same as Murphy's The Power of Your Subconscious Mind but less reader friendly. You actually have to reread this book to grasp the methods and techniques!
Brooke
Overall, this is a great book. Many of the concepts you will find in other books on visualization, mind control, and the alpha state were probably taken from this book. The only drawback is that an overwhelming number of pages were dedicated to advertising the Silva Method Mind Control Class. The author states in the book that you will not learn everything you need to know unless you take the course. He ensures that promise by only providing glimpses of what will be available in-depth during one ...more
Cult
As a mental health professional, former clergy, hypnotherapist and life coach, I found this to be a wonderful culmination of many tools. A must read.
Iona  Main Stewart
This was José Silva’s first book on the Silva Mind method. It is what I would call a “must-read”. Learning this method should be made obligatory in all schools and be offered to children at an early age.

José Silva learnt all that he presents in his Mind Control method in the course of working with his own children, years ago, to enable them to do well in school. When he experimented with mental training exercises, the children’s school marks quickly began to improve, and, amazingly, they began t
Marisu Cárdenas
Easy to follow through and learn about how does your mind can a different and better level.
Randall
Good book if you have any interest in the paranormal and the power of the human brain.
Jake Kiesel
this book changed my life.

For a few hours
Leora Eisenberg
I really liked it, but have yet to put its precepts into play. I have just started doing the morning meditation and have found it nice, but agree with Silva in that it doesn't feel much different, but he did say that that is normal.
RobD
Fantastic book. Creative. Innovative. Read this back when I was a kid. First such book like that to ever cross my path. Loved It!
Shawn Riegsecker
A seminal book from many years ago written by one of the American leaders in the power of meditation and training one's mind.
Saraku
اگر به کتاب هایی مشابه قدرت فکر علاقه مندین خوندن این کتاب هم خالی از لطف نیست.
با وجود مطالب مفید، تمرینات و نحوه رفتن به حالت آلفا چندان واضح نبود که از اونجایی که این مباحث ستون اصلی کتاب هستن یک نقطه ضعف اساسی به شمار میاد.
Kenyette
This is a powerful book! I have to take my time finishing it, but I am enjoying it!
Gizella Tóth
Döbbenetes élmény, amikor először találkozik vele az ember.
Adolfo Salas
Empece muy emocionad leyendolo, creyendo en todo lo que el libro podia ofrecer luego fueron casos y casos y casos de exito y entonces me pregunte ¿Por qué? ¿acaso necesitaban demostrar que tenia exito el metodo? o ¿es que necesitaban convencer fielmente al lector de que funciona para que puedan creer en el metodo? en fin fue demasiada publicidad y abordaron muy poco sobre el metodo pense que iba a ser mas profundo o mas intimo.
Nick Arkesteyn
Very interesting read. I like the meditation strategies for getting into an alpha wave state. Many of the ideas in this book are difficult for me to believe but...with as much as we are learning about quantum physics and how they are shifting our current paradigm of reality, the wild ideas in this book "could" be true. I will never know. HA
Waseem
I cant remember what I rated this book, so I'l give it 2/-3 stars, anything better i'd would have remembered, just migrating my list / bookshelf from that idiot service 'weread' that doesnt work anymore...but anyways...hope to connect with fellow readers :)

Waseem Mirza
Bro. Dave
The how to portion of this book could easily be put to a single pamphlet.
Should review again to get more specifics on how to meditate
Maria
Life changing. Thank you José Silva
Jorge Raul
Sep 11, 2012 Jorge Raul marked it as to-read  ·  review of another edition
¡He registrado un libro en BookCrossing.com!
Rene
ick mind control... learn to control your mind on your own, not from other sources, this book makes me feel icky, and clearly... controlled!
The Silva Mind Control Method 1 1 Apr 07, 2014 08:34AM
  • Thresholds of the Mind
  • Spiritual Economics: The Principles and Process of True Prosperity
  • The Psychology of Persuasion: How to Persuade Others to Your Way of Thinking
  • Get the Life You Want: The Secrets to Quick and Lasting Life Change with Neuro-Linguistic Programming
  • Far Journeys
  • Lessons from the Light: What We Can Learn from the Near-Death Experience
  • Why Smart People Can Be So Stupid
  • Speed Cleaning
  • Harmonic Wealth: The Secret of Attracting the Life You Want. James Arthur Ray with Linda Sivertsen
  • Speak Like a CEO: Secrets for Commanding Attention and Getting Results: Secrets for Communicating Attention and Getting Results
  • Yoga, Youth, and Reincarnation
  • Intimate Connections
  • Instant Analysis: How to Get the Truth in 5 Minutes or Less in Any Conversation or Situation
  • 50 Self-Help Classics: 50 Inspirational Books to Transform Your Life from Timeless Sages to Contemporary Gurus
  • How to Start a Conversation and Make Friends: Revised and Updated
  • The Sedona Method: Your Key to Lasting Happiness, Success, Peace and Emotional Well-being
  • Dinners and Nightmares
  • Talks with a Devil
Silva Mind Control Method Of Mental Dynamics The Silva Mind Control Method for Getting Help from Your Other Side Jose Silva's Ultramind ESP System: Think Your Way to Success Sales power: the silva mind method: for sales professionals The Silva Method: Think and Grow Fit