Start by marking “God's Promises for the Graduate” as Want to Read:
God's Promises for the Graduate

God's Promises for the Graduate

3.43 of 5 stars 3.43  ·  rating details  ·  7 ratings  ·  2 reviews
With this book you will honor your high school and college graduates and you will equip them for life. Students will find passages on a variety of topics including: What to do when you are walking far from God; What to do when you are all alone; and What you can do to please God. There is also a special section of passages about God's plan for salvation.
Published February 5th 1997 by Thomas Nelson (first published 1997)

To ask other readers questions about God's Promises for the Graduate, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about God's Promises for the Graduate

Dennis Isip
It's a book for everyone not only for graduates. This book is actually filled with bible verses that are promises for God's people, but there aren't any commentary on explaining the bible verses.

I myself haven't read exactly everything yet, however I found this book very useful because it contains bible verses ranging from different situations, like when you are feeling worried, angry etc. And also bible verses that explain certain things like faith, hope, love. This book reminds us who Jesus i
Marilyn
It's a wonderful gift if your graduating high school or college! I also have and enjoy a copy for myself and I"m 49 years old.So give as a gift and give one to yourself no matter your age.
Ciarra
Ciarra marked it as to-read
Oct 21, 2014
Helen
Helen marked it as to-read
Oct 02, 2014
Jason
Jason added it
Jan 05, 2014
David Henderson
David Henderson marked it as to-read
Nov 23, 2013
Brad_net
Brad_net marked it as to-read
Oct 09, 2013
Katz!
Katz! marked it as to-read
Jul 15, 2013
Kelsey
Kelsey marked it as to-read
Jul 14, 2013
Ethan Ortega
Ethan Ortega marked it as to-read
Mar 04, 2013
May 22, 2012
Matt
Matt added it
Aug 25, 2011
Joy for the Journey: A Woman's Book of Joyful Promises God's Promises for Girls God's Promises for Women A Father's Legacy Quiet Places of the Heart in Winter