Start by marking “Single Ladies 3” as Want to Read:
Single Ladies 3

Single Ladies 3 (Single Ladies #3)

Previously On Single Ladies

Tammy found out, that Chris was lying about how much time he was sentenced to when he went to court. The seven year bit hit Tammy hard considering the fact that she had two of Chris's kids to take care of. It was already a struggle for her on a day to day basis and now this. She was so mad and hurt, she ended up breaking up with him, but not befo
Kindle Edition, 1st, 37 pages
Published September 12th 2013 by Dynasty Publishing

To ask other readers questions about Single Ladies 3, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Single Ladies 3

Diana Kellett
Sep 18, 2016 Diana Kellett rated it really liked it
Great book

I could put it down wanted to know what was going to happening next in the girls crazy lives. Now on to the next part.
Sandra Atueyi
Jan 24, 2014 Sandra Atueyi rated it it was amazing
Saga Continue...

I enjoyed reading Single Ladies 3. There is more drama, love, emotional, cheat, struggling, lying and many more. Single Ladies 3 is a good series because it is starting from Single Ladies 2. It's well-written and short story.

I felt bad what's happen to Ralphy because he doesn't deserve to be treating like this. He needs to find someone that who could treat and be faithful to him. Lisa is selfish, liar, and unfaithful. She is treating him bad. I like Ralphy in this book. Ralphy i
Robin Perryman
Jul 03, 2014 Robin Perryman rated it it was amazing
Wow. Shiit Did Get Real

My last review was asking for more drama and that's what I got. Things are heating up and it's on now. I am so into this series, I can't wait to see what's gonna happen next. These chicks are so messy, they let all the good ones get away. I'm rooting for Tammy and Darious. She could use a good man in her life. Also I appreciate it being longer than the first two books.
Wilki J
Jan 06, 2014 Wilki J rated it it was amazing
As usual the girls are back and being single was never a problem ..until now.

Tammy is letting loose after she gets the shock of her life. Falisha is battling her heart while Kim is battling lust. Lisa is in for a tag o war with Dre and Ralphy and Lamar is just fighting off some major attraction.

Great short. The plot flowed and there is definitely character development which enhances the storyline. Fast paced and filled with drama is always a good read to me.
Mahoghani 23
It's Getting Downright Hot!

Drama from all angles. Unknown baby mommas, infidelity, hot sex and good friends. On to volume 4 and may the entertainment jump out and grasp my attention.
Courtney Lawson
May 07, 2014 Courtney Lawson rated it it was amazing
Get out of here

Oh my get out of here I can't take it this is getting good. I can't believe Lamar he got to much going on.... And that Lisa I want her head. well off to read the next part the plot thickens.
Barbara Morgan
May 25, 2014 Barbara Morgan rated it it was amazing
This book is very entertaining. Good read. I would recommend it to anyone looking for good book that will entertain you
This us a short book series
Yolanda Knight
Mar 11, 2014 Yolanda Knight rated it really liked it
Once again the story picks up where it left off at, I feel sorry for Lisa but What Was She Thinking??? Wow!!

I did find a few grammatical errors, but the story is still good.
bridgette acevedo
Jul 04, 2015 bridgette acevedo rated it liked it
Part 3 and 4i

Tammy has a good man willing to help her and her kids ,will she let him,Tammy and Kim are sexing the same man,who will get him,and Kim lost her lover and husband
J.L. Sapphire
Jan 03, 2015 J.L. Sapphire rated it really liked it
Wow.

This series just gets better and better, although I hate paying so much money for little more than 100 pages. Can't wait to see what happens next.
Kellee
Aug 30, 2014 Kellee rated it liked it
Shelves: free-kindle-book
It was an ok read. Drama continues to follow everyone in the book. Never a dull moment, but there were still tons of errors which took away from the book.
Kathleen Manigo
Kathleen Manigo rated it it was amazing
Jan 02, 2014
Lakisha Green
Lakisha Green rated it it was ok
Dec 22, 2015
Keona Day
Keona Day rated it it was amazing
Sep 29, 2013
Jazz
Jazz rated it really liked it
Feb 22, 2014
007zLdy
007zLdy rated it it was amazing
Sep 02, 2015
Shalawn
Shalawn rated it liked it
Dec 18, 2015
olivia
olivia rated it it was amazing
Feb 28, 2015
Taniesha
Taniesha rated it it was amazing
Mar 22, 2015
Kimber
Kimber rated it it was amazing
Jul 13, 2015
aisha ray
aisha ray rated it really liked it
Nov 12, 2014
Bri
Bri rated it it was amazing
Oct 27, 2013
Dawn
Dawn rated it it was amazing
Jan 31, 2016
Myeshai Brooks
Myeshai Brooks rated it it was amazing
Jul 24, 2014
Tosha Clingman
Tosha Clingman rated it it was amazing
Mar 20, 2015
Aone
Aone rated it really liked it
Jan 09, 2014
Tisha Pugh
Tisha Pugh rated it it was amazing
Jul 03, 2016
The BK
The BK rated it it was amazing
Aug 12, 2014
stackhouse
stackhouse rated it liked it
Dec 07, 2014
carmen leblanc
carmen leblanc rated it it was amazing
Dec 11, 2015
« previous 1 3 4 next »
Blake Karrington is more than an author. He’s a storyteller who places his readers in action-filled moments. It’s in these creative spaces that readers are allowed to get to know his complex characters as if they’re really alive.

Most of Blake’s titles are in the South in urban settings that are often overlooked by the mainstream. But through Blake’s eyes, readers quickly learn that places like Cha
More about Blake Karrington...

Single Ladies (8 books)
  • Single Ladies
  • Single Ladies 2
  • Single Ladies 4
  • Single Ladies 5
  • Single Ladies 6
  • Single Ladies 7
  • Single Ladies 11: "I Can't Trust Nobody"