Start by marking “Shoot To Kill” as Want to Read:
Shoot To Kill

Shoot To Kill

really liked it 4.0  ·  Rating Details ·  9 Ratings  ·  4 Reviews
A lone rider travelling through the mountains of Colorado, Carnigan wants to build a ranch and forget his troubled past.

But the steep ranges are overrun with Apache who will shoot without question and without mercy.

And that’s not the only enemy that Carnigan faces...

When a commander’s beautiful daughter is kidnapped by outlaws, it’s up to Carnigan to bring her back.

But a
Published August 14th 2013 by Endeaver Press Ltd.

To ask other readers questions about Shoot To Kill, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Shoot To Kill

Randy
Sep 30, 2013 Randy rated it it was amazing
Carnigan had been in a few scrapes in his day. This was one of the worst. Utes had shot his horse and set him afoot without water. Two days later he's looking at a pool of water surrounded by Utes waiting.

But he learns it's not him for whom they are waiting. Four white men are coming and there's nothing left to do but open up.

Which puts him in worse shape.

The four are a slovenly looking bunch and they are scalphunters, taking the Utes for the bounty. And Carnigan hates scalphunters.

Things only g
Donna
Sep 13, 2013 Donna rated it liked it
I really enjoyed the story line of this book. It captured your interest because it had the ring of truth. The life of a scout depended on his gut and his memory. If the gut feelings were not working then your life wasn't worth a plug nickle. Carnigan had both working just fine. It certainly kept him and many others from dying. I have given my rating because I felt that the characters could have been developed more but even at that the story is good, giving you a good read. There are many twists ...more
Jim
Sep 13, 2013 Jim rated it liked it
Recommends it for: Everyone
Recommended to Jim by: Goodreads
Yes, I enjoyed reading this novel. This is the first novel that I have read by this author and I liked it enough, that I will read more by him. It was recommended for reading by the people at Goodreads...Thank You.
Claudette Gabbs
Nov 19, 2014 Claudette Gabbs rated it really liked it
That was a good, quick read. The main character reminded me of the TV character of Cheyenne Bodie of the show Cheyenne
Leland  D. Waln
Leland D. Waln rated it liked it
Apr 02, 2014
Frank Geimer
Frank Geimer rated it it was amazing
Dec 07, 2014
clydewbrown
clydewbrown rated it it was amazing
Apr 01, 2014
Saiful Rifat
Saiful Rifat rated it it was amazing
Sep 13, 2014
linda redman
linda redman rated it liked it
Jul 02, 2015
Linda
Linda marked it as to-read
Jul 30, 2014
BookishDreamer
BookishDreamer marked it as to-read
Oct 02, 2013
Betty Macy
Betty Macy marked it as to-read
Sep 18, 2014
Jeanette
Jeanette marked it as to-read
Sep 18, 2014
Deej
Deej marked it as to-read
Nov 09, 2014