Start by marking “Angel Children: Doctrinal Perspectives on the Salvation of Little Children” as Want to Read:
Angel Children: Doctrinal Perspectives on the Salvation of Little Children

Angel Children: Doctrinal Perspectives on the Salvation of Little Children

3.94 of 5 stars 3.94  ·  rating details  ·  31 ratings  ·  10 reviews
After losing her own child, Mary V. Hill had a unique perspective on the doctrine found in Moroni that little children have no need of baptism. In Angel Children Mary presents a careful study of this doctrine by combining scriptures and the words of modern prophets. She offers a close examination of the Savior s love and mercy toward those who die before reaching the age o ...more
Published May 1st 2009 by Horizon (first published June 1973)

To ask other readers questions about Angel Children, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Angel Children

Veronica Andrew
The author didn't have a whole lot of original thought in this book, even though it was about her own experience. It's full of a LOT of quotes and article excerpts from talks from general authorities. She piggy backs off of their own thoughts/revelation. I actually felt bad after reading it. My three year old son drowned this past summer and I felt sooooo terrible after reading about how if my husband and I don't live up to every bit of worthiness blah blah blah, then our son will be "adopted" b ...more
Chelsey
This particular book wasn't helpful to me. It seems to be a great book for anyone that has lost a child that has little information about the gospel and the plan of salvation. I would be interested in other people's thoughts about it but would never suggest it to someone I know.
Melanie
I'm grateful for the insights I got from this book. Although I have the gospel and knowledge of the truth, this book refined much of that knowledge through quotes and scriptures. I marked much of it and will be looking through it again.
Melissa
I love this book. It has compiled church doctrine on the death of children, into one place. It has helped me understand death as it relates to the gospel, and I am so glad that Families are forever. I love you Elaine!
Stacey
This book was one we acquired after the death of our second son, Justin. What a blessing it was to have reaffirmed our knowledge that he has a place in the Kingdom of our God.
Bonnie
This book is great. I have given it to a few people who have lost babies, and they have been grateful for it. Such a great insight and such hope.
Kimberly
I loved the parallels this book tried to draw with church doctrine. It is something I was wondering about a lot after our loss.
Brenda
Our grandson lived for only 3 precious hours. A friend of a friend sent this sweet little book to us & it was comforting to read.
Michelle
It's hard to write a review of this book. It is comforting and has a lot of great reminders about the gospel of Jesus Christ.
Lori
an eye opening must read regardless if you can relate from personal experience
Mgguillory
Mgguillory marked it as to-read
Jan 05, 2015
Steve Pitcher
Steve Pitcher marked it as to-read
Sep 11, 2013
Melanie Hanson
Melanie Hanson marked it as to-read
Aug 25, 2013
Nancy
Nancy marked it as to-read
May 18, 2013