Start by marking “Falling for the Fireman (The Bachelor Firemen of San Gabriel, #1.5)” as Want to Read:
Falling for the Fireman (The Bachelor Firemen of San Gabriel, #1.5)

Falling for the Fireman (The Bachelor Firemen of San Gabriel #1.5)

This short story is a gift — a taste of Bachelor Firemen fun, with a sexy hero, a brave heroine, some sizzle, and another visit with the crew of Station 1.

To ask other readers questions about Falling for the Fireman, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Falling for the Fireman

Karen
Jan 06, 2016 Karen rated it really liked it
Shelves: 2014, firefighters
I so wish this was longer!!! Seeing as I love this series, I'm not surprised. But having a fireman with a Scottish brogue and a former model who has found a new career behind the lens, I would have so liked to have more of their story. This as quick and to the point, but enjoyable non the less :)
Catherine Crook
Sep 11, 2014 Catherine Crook rated it it was amazing
Shelves: romance
This is a sweet and short story about a reunion between two flirtious souls who met during a rescue mission. Matt McBride is a firefighter for Station 1. His brothers call him "Nessie" for two reasons. One, he was born in Scotland, and two, he'd once pretended for a solid month that he'd been raised by the Loch Ness monster.
The firefighters are called to a structure fire at the local hotel where some models were staying during their shoot with the infamous San Gabriel Bachelors.

Nessie is sent
HappilyEverChapter
Super-short story featuring Matt & Bianca. What there was of it was well-written, but I don't feel that it was anywhere near a complete story. Summary without spoilers: they met during a call. "Three years later", they meet again & realize they've met before. "Two months later", ... you get the idea? When I say "they met/meet", it's just that. They cross paths and converse briefly. I think it could have used a little more substance and personality. This felt more like a concept draft ...more
Mindy
Apr 03, 2015 Mindy rated it it was amazing
This book was really good. I loved the characters and the story. For being a short story I felt like we did get to see some depth to the characters.
Cyn Mistress Kitty
OMG, what a sweet short story. This just made me sob. I loved both of these characters. One of the best short stories I've ever read.
Wendy
Feb 04, 2015 Wendy rated it it was amazing
This is a great short read. It's a wonderful way to be introduced to Jennifer Bernard's writing.
Ronda
Sep 27, 2013 Ronda rated it it was amazing
Very cute and sweet short story. Love the Bachelor Firemen of San Gabriel series.
Rosemary
Nov 03, 2016 Rosemary rated it it was amazing
it is my choice to leave a review even for the books I get for free from the author. This story is short..but it has so much intensity to it..sexy firefighter Matt who must go into the town Inn as it is blazing because after all..it is his job. missing the chance to be in a fireman calendar shoot with hot models,he does what he does best..fights fires and rescues people...little did he know that the person that he risks his life to save is one of the models. Captain Brody told them all not to ...more
Mary Lynde
Oct 28, 2016 Mary Lynde rated it it was amazing
This book was gifted to me. This is hilariously funny, sweet, romantic and very entertaining. I love the dry humorous banter between Matt and Bianca/Lisa, and the sense of humor of the rest of the station has. A must to add to your TBR list.
Michele
Sep 27, 2016 Michele rated it it was amazing
Loved it! Charming and sweet, their insta-love was meaningful and had me smiling immediately.
Linda Viljoen
Sep 25, 2016 Linda Viljoen rated it it was amazing
I really enjoyed this short story! A quick and fun romance!
Larissa
Nov 05, 2013 Larissa rated it liked it
Three years ago Matt was on a call to rescue models from a flame living hotel. The girl, Bianca, was beneath a bed, broken in more ways than one, but he successfully saved her. Till something happened, and they fell the ladder and crushed to the ground.

Three years laters, present day, Bianca now is Lisa, a photographer, and Matt continues to be Matt. Lisa is about to shoot all the single firemen to this calendar… after sometime Matt recognizes Lisa as Bianca, the girl he saved, the girl he had a
Valerie
Nov 05, 2014 Valerie rated it liked it
Shelves: romance, kindle-owned
Sometimes in the heat of the fire iron is forged and while it doesn’t need to stay in there forever the strongest bonds can be created. In this very short story from Jennifer Bernard the readers are given a very brief taste of her bachelor fireman and what it means to fight some real and some physiological fires. Unfortunately for the reader, it’s just a taste of what she can do and will definitely have you asking for more, AKA her bachelor fireman series. So while this isn’t as good as it gets, ...more
Ann Sheiring
Jun 04, 2014 Ann Sheiring rated it it was ok
This was a sweet short story, but it was so predictable. I think it would have been better as a longer book, I wanted to have more insight into how Matt and Lisa overcame their personal obstacles. The Bachelor Firemen series sounds like a great idea and I will have to try a longer novel in the series.
Josephine
Jan 13, 2014 Josephine rated it liked it

This was a good short story, only 30-something pages long. I would have loved to have more of Matt's story.
Tami Schafer
Jan 23, 2015 Tami Schafer rated it it was amazing
Love the whole series ! Don't I is fat had to say they all cross over ,you will get tidbits through them all of at least some from past books they are hit fun funny sweet reads get them all now !
Amy
Jan 16, 2015 Amy rated it liked it
Super short story. Too short for the intriguing characters, I really wanted to know more...a full length novel, or at least a novella, would have been better.
Krista
Krista rated it it was amazing
Nov 26, 2013
Michelle
Michelle rated it it was amazing
Nov 22, 2014
Sheila
Sheila rated it really liked it
Nov 03, 2014
Allyson
Nov 20, 2014 Allyson rated it it was ok
It'd be better if it were longer. There just wasn't enough story for me..
Angie
Angie rated it liked it
Aug 02, 2016
Kim
Kim rated it it was amazing
Oct 27, 2013
Nicole
Nicole rated it really liked it
Jan 01, 2016
Lisa
Lisa rated it liked it
Jan 23, 2015
Maria Itliong
Maria Itliong rated it it was amazing
Mar 24, 2015
Zoha
Zoha rated it it was amazing
Dec 07, 2014
Sara
Sara rated it really liked it
Dec 04, 2014
Lori Antonucci
Lori Antonucci rated it it was amazing
Jan 29, 2016
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 next »
  • A Little Bit of Hot (Out of Uniform, #9.5)
  • Runaway Match
  • Love In Bloom
  • Just the Way You Are (True Destiny, #3.5)
  • Rescue Me (To Serve and Protect, #3)
  • Firefly Mountain
  • Michaela (Hearts on Fire, #2)
  • The New Kid (World of the Lupi, #0.1)
  • Her Secret Bodyguard
  • 12-ALARM COWBOYS
  • Pushing the Limit (Alpha Ops, #3)
  • What She Needs
  • Cold Day in Hell (Security Specialists International, #2)
  • Forsaking All Others
  • The Smuggler and the Warlord (A Charm of Magpies, #0.5)
  • Sneaking a Peek
  • Getting It Right (Life Lessons, #1.8)
  • Because You Love Me (Just Because, #2)
Jennifer Bernard is the USA Today bestselling author of the Bachelor Firemen of San Gabriel series and the upcoming Love Between the Bases series. She's a graduate of Harvard and a former news promo producer. The child of academics, she confounded her family by preferring romance novels to any other books. She left big city life for true love in Alaska, where she now lives with her husband and ...more
More about Jennifer Bernard...

The Bachelor Firemen of San Gabriel (10 books)
  • One Fine Fireman (The Bachelor Firemen of San Gabriel, #0.5)
  • The Fireman Who Loved Me (The Bachelor Firemen of San Gabriel, #1)
  • Hot for Fireman (The Bachelor Firemen of San Gabriel, #2)
  • Sex and the Single Fireman (The Bachelor Firemen of San Gabriel, #3)
  • How to Tame a Wild Fireman (The Bachelor Firemen of San Gabriel, #4)
  • Desperately Seeking Fireman (The Bachelor Firemen of San Gabriel, #4.5)
  • Four Weddings and a Fireman (The Bachelor Firemen of San Gabriel, #5)
  • The Night Belongs to Fireman (The Bachelor Firemen of San Gabriel, #6)
  • It's a Wonderful Fireman (The Bachelor Firemen of San Gabriel, #6.5)