Start by marking “The Tale of Two Sisters (Ever After High, #0.7)” as Want to Read:
The Tale of Two Sisters (Ever After High, #0.7)

The Tale of Two Sisters (Ever After High: Storybook of Legends 0.7)

4.10  ·  Rating Details  ·  688 Ratings  ·  27 Reviews
In Ever After High: The Storybook of Legends, Apple White and Raven Queen faced off in a hexciting battle between destiny and choice. Here is the story within their story: The Tale of Two Sisters, the spellbinding tale found in the basement of Ever After High. Get the full fairytelling in this exclusive short story by Newbery Honor author Shannon Hale!
Published October 8th 2013 by Little, Brown Books for Young Readers (first published January 1st 2013)

Shayla
May 17, 2014 Shayla rated it it was ok
It was a cute add on to the Ever After High franchise but I didn't think it was even worth the $2.99 I paid for it. Most everything is already in the novel.
Musa
Nov 29, 2013 Musa added it
i just want to read it so let me read it got dang it let me read it LET ME READ IT NOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW
Bianca
Jan 21, 2015 Bianca rated it really liked it
Pretty sure I've read this out of order. I mean I read all the other prequels but maybe this one would've made more sense to me if I'd already read the two main novels? I'm not sure.

It was a very brief story but it had a lot of interesting aspects- the story itself held a strong moral whilst the impact of the story sounds like it's going to have riveting effects of the Ever After Kingdom and the character of the Raven Queen.
Tammy Cable
May 16, 2015 Tammy Cable rated it it was amazing
I love the way Shannon has challenged her readers to think about their own character with her challenge from this story. I can't wait to read The Storybook of Legends! Finally I'll get to know all these characters in greater depth!
Melody
Sep 21, 2014 Melody rated it it was amazing
A great short story, this is an interesting adaptation of the tale of the two sisters at the well. This story stands well on its own or as an addition to the Ever After High The Storybook of Legend tale.
Hannah
The story of two sisters, one selfish and beautiful, and one kind and ugly. It seemed rather predictable, but it was enjoyable anyways.

THIS MAY BE A SPOILER BUT I'M NOT SURE IF IT'S A BIG DEAL SINCE IT IS ONLY 5 PAGES

I truly loved what happened when the kind daughter had returned home after the well had made her attractive. Excited, she called to her mother to see what happened to her face. Her mother kissed her, and told her that she always looked the same to her.
Its wonderful! Her mother alwa
Jo Oehrlein
Jul 20, 2014 Jo Oehrlein rated it liked it
Shelves: short-fiction
This is a story that Raven found hidden at school. It gave her hope that things wouldn't fall apart too badly if she didn't sign.

There's a summary in book #1, but this gives more detail.
Sandra WB
Apr 19, 2014 Sandra WB rated it it was amazing
Shelves: 2014-read
It is very enjoyable to have bonus material relating to a great book! The Ever After High series has the whole family reading! :)
JusMe
Oct 14, 2014 JusMe rated it really liked it
Short story with bonus material with questions that will be answered in The Storybook of Legends
Emma Colburn
May 03, 2016 Emma Colburn marked it as to-read
Shelves: emmas-shelf
it is an awesome book
Alicia Ahlfors
May 12, 2014 Alicia Ahlfors rated it it was amazing
A cute, short little e-book.
Uduak
Sep 02, 2015 Uduak rated it it was amazing
it is great
Greisi
Jun 21, 2015 Greisi rated it it was amazing
5/5 a grest book.
Alysha DeShaé
May 09, 2016 Alysha DeShaé rated it liked it
This one was marked as coming before the first book, but it seemed like maybe it was supposed to be either during or after the first book based on the little bit of story surrounding the tale-inside-the-story. Most of this book was a fairytale about sisters; one is good and ugly, the other bag and beautiful. There's not much else to it than that. Oh, and the mother always thought the ugly one was beautiful, as all parents apparently should.
Nickie
Dec 03, 2013 Nickie rated it liked it
Shelves: novellette
I read this before reading the Storybook of Legends. It was marked as a "prequel" a leading in book before the real story. It seems more like an elaboration on an event that will take place in the full novel. It is the tale of two sisters: one good but ugly, the other beautiful but selfish. You see where this is going right? Choose your own path. Decide which version you want to be.
Steph
I want to read this book because the 1 and 2 is so good

Bookkitten
Dec 18, 2013 Bookkitten rated it really liked it
I liked the story.
The only thing bothering me was that it wasnt a freebie, it has the same amount of pages as the other freebies.

I hope it worked out for the sisters.
Ava
Apr 07, 2014 Ava rated it it was amazing
12/9/13- Today I just started/finished this book because apparently it was a short story. It was really only about how Raven was reading the two sisters story.That is all.
Cayenne
May 10, 2014 Cayenne rated it it was amazing
Definitely a short story, but very good. I really like all the little add-on's Hale has written for the Ever After High series.
Coralie
Jul 17, 2015 Coralie rated it really liked it
Short, sweet, and to the point. This is a lovely addition to Hale's contribution to the EAH books.
Shannon
Nov 10, 2013 Shannon rated it liked it
Shelves: 2013
One of the fairy tales featured in the first Ever After High book.
Mary
Nov 17, 2013 Mary rated it it was amazing
The story continues to develop. So good.
Cali Garrison
Aug 16, 2014 Cali Garrison rated it liked it
it was nice to read the lost fairy tale
Free
Oct 16, 2014 Free added it
Nice. short and sweet.
Kera
Kera marked it as to-read
Aug 28, 2016
Ella (book.monkey)
Ella (book.monkey) marked it as to-read
Aug 28, 2016
Hannah
Hannah marked it as to-read
Aug 27, 2016
Amazon 1 3 Jul 22, 2015 03:54PM
  • Lizzie Hearts and the Hedgehog's Hexcellent Adventure: A Little Shuffle Story (Ever After High: A School Story)
  • Snow White and Rose Red: The Curse of the Huntsman
  • Power of the Heir's Passion (Andy Smithson, #0.5)
  • Rapunzel Cuts Loose (Grimmtastic Girls, #4)
  • Ever After High: Yearbook
  • Zombie Dog (Rotten Apple #2)
  • The Mirror's Tale (Further Tales Adventures, #4)
  • A Place of Stone and Shadow
  • Delilah Dusticle and the Cursed Tempest
  • Blood Apples (The Grimm Diaries Prequels, #6)
  • Dusssie
  • Barcode: Legend of Apollo (Barcode, #1)
  • Coco: My Delicious Life (Lotus Lane, #2)
  • Wickedly Charming (Fates #7)
  • Seaside Mystery (Magic Kitten, #9)
Shannon Hale is the New York Times best-selling author of six young adult novels: the Newbery Honor book Princess Academy, multiple award winner Book of a Thousand Days, and the highly acclaimed Books of Bayern series. She has written three books for adults, including the upcoming Midnight in Austenland (Jan. 2012), companion book to Austenland. She co-wrote the hit graphic novel Rapunzel's Reveng ...more
More about Shannon Hale...

Ever After High: Storybook of Legends (3 books)
  • The Storybook of Legends (Ever After High, #1)
  • The Unfairest of Them All (Ever After High, #2)
  • A Wonderlandiful World (Ever After High, #3)