Start by marking “Ghoulfriends 'til the End (Ghoulfriends, #4)” as Want to Read:
Ghoulfriends 'til the End (Ghoulfriends, #4)

Ghoulfriends 'til the End (Ghoulfriends #4)

4.32 of 5 stars 4.32  ·  rating details  ·  180 ratings  ·  12 reviews
Alerte goule à Monster High !

Wydowna Spider a révélé à Rochelle Goyle, Robecca Steam et Venus McFlytrap des informations top secrètes : quelques créatures fantastiques ont formé une société mystérieuse dont l’objectif est de monter les goules les unes contre les autres.

Les goules décident alors de poursuivre leur enquête pour en apprendre davantage.

Et il semblerait que l’h
Published April 8th 2014 by Little, Brown Books for Young Readers

To ask other readers questions about Ghoulfriends 'til the End, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Ghoulfriends 'til the End

Meh, I was actually hoping for this series to be over by now. It was a good book, but sorry, I am just tired of it a bit.

The story about ASOME and the normies has been going on and on for 4 books now, each book has a new something happening so that our trio can save the day once again. This time people get kidnapped and ASOME makes their moves. Of course, we also find out more about ASOME, about the people in it, and those who stand against it. But it really frustrated me, a lot of stuff was so
Glenda Woodson
I know a lot of people may not be fans of this series, but I find it quite entertaining. It is for the younger side of the fandom, but it gives more insight into the world of Monster High amd I can't wait for the next installment.
Holly Letson
I did like this read, and I'd rate it 3.5*. Overall, I felt like it dragged on and on, which is sad for a book less than 250-pages-long. In general, I feel like the Lisi Harrison MH books are much better than these. But, I did find myself wishing--regardless of the fact that I was glad this series is over--that there was one more book. I got attached to the characters, but not the writing.
Cleo's father kidnapping her was a dumb idea. Miss Flapper running her mouth off at
Hope they come out with another series.
Samiksha M.
sorta awesome since they find a student of monster high named wydowna spider living in the attic the whole time without them even knowing!!!! i love how venus, rochelle and robecca muster the courage to befriend wydowna!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! thats so sweet!!!!!
I loved it so much seems like they mite make another book

the only thing I dont like it some questions were not answered and they ran around alot like the last book
Nov 25, 2014 Alecia rated it 5 of 5 stars
This book is fantastic I say that they should write a few more of the monster high books they are great and I am their number 1 fan
Andrew Carr

I loved it ,it left me on edge the whole time. The end left me on edge the most Awesome
Noël Page
Awesome Book and you might be surprised at the end ...more
Finished Reading:

1st Time: Dec 4, 2014
i think the book is tite
Nicole Semper
it was ok, but not as good as the others
Sarah added it
Nov 24, 2015
Ângela De
Ângela De marked it as to-read
Nov 24, 2015
Ammie marked it as to-read
Nov 19, 2015
Emma Montgomery
Emma Montgomery marked it as to-read
Nov 14, 2015
Hipster marked it as to-read
Nov 12, 2015
Belle Amason
Belle Amason marked it as to-read
Nov 06, 2015
Worokia Saccoh
Worokia Saccoh marked it as to-read
Nov 05, 2015
Sarah marked it as to-read
Nov 01, 2015
Exie marked it as to-read
Oct 31, 2015
Michaela marked it as to-read
Oct 26, 2015
  • Chocolate Wishes (Magic Bunny, #1)
  • Amazing  Guardian, #2: Chouzetsu no Hogosha
  • Genesis (Ther Melian, #4)
  • Monster High: Hopes and Screams: An Original Graphic Novel
  • Fate/Zero(2)英霊参集 [Eirei Sanshuu]
  • Monster High: Ghoul Spirit: A Monster High Doodle Book
  • Dark Wings Descending (Wings, #1)
  • Under Her Spell
  • The Dragon's Lover (The Chronicles of Arianthem, #1)
  • Best Friends Forever (You're Invited to a Creepover, #6)
  • Pretty in Pearls (Fins, #3.5)
  • Ever After High: Once Upon a Time: A Story Collection
  • Monster High: The Freaky Fabulous Collector's Set (Monster High, #1-4)
  • Rosetta's Dress Mess (Tales of Pixie Hollow, #24)
  • And Then It Happened: Book Seven
  • Duchess Swan and the Next Top Bird: A Little Pirouette Story (Ever After High: A School Story)
  • Katana, Vol. 1: Soultaker
  • There's a Spaceship in My Tree!: Episode I
Gitty Daneshvari was born in Los Angeles to an Iranian father and an American mother. As a child she talked incessantly, feeling the need to comment on everything around her. While at first charmed by her verbose nature, her family soon tired of the constant commenting. This is how she found writing — it was better than talking since she didn't even need anyone else to do it with.

She currently liv
More about Gitty Daneshvari...

Ghoulfriends (4 books)
  • Ghoulfriends Forever (Ghoulfriends, #1)
  • Ghoulfriends Just Want to Have Fun (Ghoulfriends, #2)
  • Who's That Ghoulfriend? (Ghoulfriends, #3)