Start by marking “The Brotherhood of Purity” as Want to Read:
The Brotherhood of Purity

The Brotherhood of Purity

The Brotherhood of Purity is a quintessential thriller and winner of two finalist awards: the 2014 International Book Award in the literary novel category, and the 2014 Next Gen Indie Book Award for first novel. The compelling adventure, with its heart-pounding climax, is set on the world stage of global intrigue. The story follows the transformative journey of an American ...more
Published September 30th 2013 by Hummingbird Press

To ask other readers questions about The Brotherhood of Purity, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The Brotherhood of Purity

Roger Atkinson
Feb 08, 2014 Roger Atkinson rated it it was amazing
This is a wonderful book. Once I had turned the first page I knew I was on my way and could not put it down. I felt I knew the characters and the events were so real. The authors meticulous and extensive research was obvious throughout the story and I commend them also for their unique,classy style.
What resonated with me on a heartfelt level was the message - gentle but profound.
This is indeed a book for our time.
I am now a true believer and can not wait for their next offering.
Christine Csernica-haas
Oct 09, 2014 Christine Csernica-haas rated it it was amazing
A page turner...to be sure. I don't usually read fiction...but my brain required a much needed break. Not only did this keep my attention from page one...but there was also fact-based information about other cultures that satisfied my appetite for learning, which is why I usually read only non-fiction. ("So many books, so little time".)
Jl Haslip
Oct 28, 2014 Jl Haslip rated it it was amazing
Interesting novel which combines a "mystery thriller" and a perspective of Philosophy without burdening the reader with too much intellectual deadweight.
Highly recommended. A great first novel and I am already looking forward to the sequel.
Diane
Jan 01, 2014 Diane rated it it was amazing
I love a book that grabs my attention, keeps me interested and characters that I can believe. This book has that and more. I can not wait to continue you the journey with the next book. I hope it's not a long wait!!
Bernadette Jaeger
Bernadette Jaeger rated it liked it
Mar 25, 2015
Lisa Rosner
Lisa Rosner rated it it was amazing
Mar 04, 2014
Tom
Tom marked it as to-read
Sep 23, 2013
Dolores
Dolores marked it as to-read
Oct 04, 2014
Cassandra
Cassandra marked it as to-read
Oct 09, 2014
Peri Hoskins
Peri Hoskins marked it as to-read
Feb 20, 2015
Michael R
Michael R marked it as to-read
Apr 20, 2015
Kathy
Kathy marked it as to-read
Jan 07, 2016