Start by marking “Flee 9 to 5: Get 6-7 Figures and Do What You Love” as Want to Read:
Flee 9 to 5: Get 6-7 Figures and Do What You Love

Flee 9 to 5: Get 6-7 Figures and Do What You Love

How to quit the rat race, do what you love, and make money doing it

Ben Angel, also known as the "Agent of Influence," is Australia's top personal branding and influence specialist. Entrepreneurs, companies, speakers, and famous authors look to him when they want to learn how to engage their target audiences and the media or build a highly influential personal brand. In thi

Published March 31st 2014 by John Wiley & Sons (first published January 1st 2013)

To ask other readers questions about Flee 9 to 5, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Flee 9 to 5

Sputnik Sputnik
Apr 13, 2014 Sputnik Sputnik rated it really liked it
Some great concepts in here, good easy read... Although I suspect the book makes it all seem a whole lot easier to escape 9 to 5 than it really is.

Any time he introduces a concept that needs a bit more info he tells you to visit his website. Fair enough that it's not all in the book I suppose but also a tactic to drive web traffic and upsell just as he teaches.

Still well worth a read just don't expect a self contained book with all the info you need to achieve your escape.
Daniel G. Taylor
Timothy Ferriss’s The 4-Hour Workweek launched a revolution around earning income: you can earn more and spend less time doing it.

Australian author Ben Angel had already achieved a high level of success when Hurricane Sandy swirled into his life, demanding he take a different approach to business. As Sandy threatened to cause power and communication outages in New York, Angel had days to automate his business.

In Flee 9 to 5, he provides a complete system that reveals how he did that and how you
Delphine Jamet
Jan 12, 2015 Delphine Jamet rated it really liked it
The subject is fascinating, equipped with a voracious appetite for precisely what the book covers (working when you want with a great income) I found the book to be an excellent guide, no matter what entry level you are in.

For most of it, I felt a little overwhelmed at times and realised how little I have committed towards achieving my long term goals but I picked up a lot of key actions that I could implement immediately and when I have done so and increased my related education, I expect to be
Cliff Chew
Feb 21, 2015 Cliff Chew rated it it was ok
Interesting book that feels a bit gimmicky at times. Light read, and if you skimmed through certain parts like I did, the book wouldn't take too much of your time. Finished this book because I value diversity in my readings.
Andrew
May 18, 2016 Andrew rated it it was ok
Found it a bit ... meh. Plenty of good ideas and I am sure someone in the right place and some idea of where they want to get to will be plenty out of it. Maybe this is just an excuse for me not to actually take any action after reading the book.
Calyx
Calyx rated it really liked it
Sep 12, 2016
Wendy Sice
Wendy Sice rated it it was amazing
Jul 20, 2014
Michelle
Michelle rated it it was amazing
Aug 26, 2015
Klaus
Klaus rated it it was amazing
Apr 21, 2014
Jonathan
Jonathan rated it liked it
Jul 18, 2014
Helen
Helen rated it it was amazing
Jan 21, 2015
Danielle
Danielle rated it liked it
Feb 01, 2015
John Peter Donaghey
John Peter Donaghey rated it really liked it
Sep 30, 2016
Luke Rigney
Luke Rigney rated it it was amazing
Jan 05, 2016
Ádám Radócz
Ádám Radócz rated it liked it
Nov 16, 2016
Josh
Josh marked it as to-read
Jul 11, 2014
Sam
Sam marked it as to-read
Apr 08, 2014
Francois Vd Merwe
Francois Vd Merwe marked it as to-read
Apr 13, 2014
Kate Pardey
Kate Pardey marked it as to-read
May 18, 2014
Melinda Pollard
Melinda Pollard marked it as to-read
May 26, 2014
Matt Mccoy
Matt Mccoy marked it as to-read
May 28, 2014
Christopher Ferguson
Christopher Ferguson marked it as to-read
Jul 22, 2014
Michael Parmakellis
Michael Parmakellis marked it as to-read
Mar 04, 2015
Gaeboltmil
Gaeboltmil marked it as to-read
Mar 24, 2015
Briony Bain
Briony Bain marked it as to-read
May 13, 2015
Fauzia Lakh
Fauzia Lakh marked it as to-read
Jun 15, 2015
SDFriend
SDFriend marked it as to-read
Feb 03, 2016
Toby
Toby is currently reading it
Apr 07, 2016
Alice
Alice is currently reading it
Jul 05, 2016
Kenshin_Miura
Kenshin_Miura marked it as to-read
Sep 25, 2016
Adel Majd
Adel Majd marked it as to-read
Oct 10, 2016
Shannon Jorgensen
Shannon Jorgensen marked it as to-read
Nov 07, 2016
Alex Ander
Alex Ander marked it as to-read
Dec 05, 2016