Start by marking “Now and Forever (Now, #3)” as Want to Read:
Now and Forever (Now, #3)

Now and Forever (Now #3)

Now that Emma and Layla Carson have landed the men of their dreams, it’s time for happily ever after. Or is it?

Emma’s with childhood crush Cole Marlowe, and Layla finally found Mr. Right in alpha cop Ben Montrose. But both couples face unexpected obstacles that will test their relationships. Layla and Emma find solace in each other as battle lines are drawn, and they redis
203 pages
Published March 9th 2014

To ask other readers questions about Now and Forever, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Now and Forever

Michelle
** ARC provided by author in exchange of honest review**

NF_3

NF_4

Now and Forever is the final conclusion of the Now Series. It is highly recommended that you must read this series in order. This third installment chronicles Layla and Emma Carson as their relationships as sisters and their respective partners are tested. Can the Carson sisters finally get their Now and Forever? Or is the fairytale ending only possible for one sister?

NF_1

NF_2

Emma and Cole are finally on the right track. Emma has finally fulfil
Marlene W
Jul 24, 2016 Marlene W rated it it was amazing
I can not sing my praises of Author Brenda Rothert loud enough!

Now and Then (Book 1) brought us Cole and Ema. We enjoyed their hot chemistry and sweet romance that took more than a decade to come to light. Now and Again (Book 2) dived into the story of Ben and Layla. Two different personalities collided and gave us dominance and passion. Now and Forever has taken the stories of these two couples and given them the forever that they all deserve.

~No major spoilers, but read with caution~

-Cole is f
Carrie
Mar 10, 2014 Carrie rated it it was amazing
I was lucky enough to get to beta read this gem.

This is the third book in the Now series. Please do not read out of order. This book is meant to conclude the stories from the first two books.

***Warning: spoilers if you haven't read the first 2 books***

A little recap first. In the first book, we meet Emma and Cole. Childhood friends that fall in love later on in life. We also meet Layla who is Emma's sister. Initially, Layla thought Cole would be perfect for herself not even thinking about her y
Lisa Miller
Mar 13, 2014 Lisa Miller rated it really liked it
An ARC was given to me by the author for my honest review #Spoilers in this review #

I was a little sad to finish reading this last book in the series. Over the last three books I have come to love the characters and watch them grow. Emma and Layla's relationship flourishes as does their fiancés . Emma finally gets her dream of the bakery up and running just in a time for her world to come crashing down. She finds out she's pregnant, Cole gets arrested for embezzling money at his firm, and her da
Winnie Lim
Mar 14, 2014 Winnie Lim rated it it was amazing
I was a little hesitant to read this book at first. After all, Emma and Cole were finally together at the end of Now and Then, and Layla and Ben had also found true love in Now and Again. Why write another story about them?

But after reading Now and Forever, I changed my mind. After all, reality is not exactly happily ever after. Every relationship has its up and downs and every couple has to face challenges in their relationship. I loved how Brenda Rothert wrote this story. I was guessing what w
Tonya
Mar 25, 2014 Tonya rated it it was amazing
What are the odds that you have 3 books in a series and every single one is freaking amazing. I absolutely admire the author, she does amazing writing. She gets me hooked. I don't want to do anything actually I got nothing accomplished in two days other than reading. I didn't want to cook,clean or anything. I was too consumed, I had to know more and more. I loved Layla and Ben and I looooved Cole and Emma.

This book is about both couples, their struggles, their lives, marriage, babies everything
Rosa Sharon (iScream Books)
You wanna be the boss, Cupcake?
Now and Forever is the final book that wraps up the Now series beautifully. I became a Brenda Rothert fan after reading Now and Then with Cole & Emma, and I joined the Ben Montrose fan club after reading Now and Again. I cant lie, that dirty talkin' alpha cop with the sexy moves and the witty banter pushes all my buttons. He couldn't find a more perfect partner than bada$$ Layla who gives as good as she gets. This couple could sell some tickets at the box offic
Brenda Wright
Mar 23, 2014 Brenda Wright rated it it was amazing
What a great conclusion to an amazing series. But I still want more Brenda Rothert!!! I will miss Ben and Cole (oh and Emma and Layla, lol).

I loved the drama and emotional ride from this story. I wanted to smack Layla a couple of times (just like always!) but I loved it!! I LOVE Caveman Ben!!!
Dana L Stusse
Mar 21, 2014 Dana L Stusse rated it it was amazing
Brenda Rothert is such a rare gem and has that amazing ability to draw you in with her imagination and cleverness.

This 3rd book is the culmination and tying together of 2 sisters' romantic journeys to find love and how they intermix and interact is integral to the success of this last book.

I received an ARC for my honest feedback and have in no way been coerced, bribed or otherwise influenced into providing this commentary and feedback.

I was wondering how she would convincingly and fully explore
Tee loves Kyle Jacobson
Now and Forever is an amazing can I just say amazing conclusion to the two most craziest couples I have ever read about. Lord when I started on this journey all I could think about was jumping in the book and killing Layla. Layla was a selfish self centered biatch that needed to take down a few notches. She treated her sister like crap and walked all over everyone. Layla was a nasty piece of work but then Brenda did something to me that few authors have ever done she made me feel bad for Layla ...more
Kim
Mar 20, 2014 Kim rated it it was amazing
Find this review and more at kimberlyfaye reads .

Brenda Rothert’s Now series is one of those fantastic indie author series that I wish more people knew about. I don’t know that I would have ever learned about it if not for signing up to do the tour for Now and Then, but I’m glad I did, because I hate to think what I’d be missing if I hadn’t.

Now and Forever brings this fantastic series to a satisfying close, but not before putting the characters… and the reader… through some serious emotional tu
Janett The Pleasure of Reading Today
I loved the first two books and I was definitely more team Emma/Cole than Layla/Ben, well I changed teams this book!
Emma and Cole love each other but are working hard in their respective careers and their relationship is suffering a bit. Add a little surprise and a false accusation to the mix and things really get interesting for them. Would their love and commitment to each other be enough to save the relationship?
Layla and Ben definitely love each other, their love fests in the bedroom are of
Samantha  Kurtz of Sammy's Book Obsession
5 Beautifully Wrapped Up Stars

TITLE~ Now and Forever (Now #3)
AUTHOR~ Brenda Rothert
GENRE~ Romance
DATE PUB.~ March 9th 2014
COST/PURCHASED~ ARC
MY RATING~ 5

MY THOUGHTS~ I received an arc for review.
This third and final book in Brenda Rothert's Now series is a beautiful addition to the series that wraps it all up so nicely. I really enjoyed this book. A lot of times I think I build up a "final" book of a series in my mind to the point that I am disappointed when it doesn't quite measure up to my
Danielle from Short and Sassy
Mar 22, 2014 Danielle from Short and Sassy rated it really liked it
Now and Forever is the 3rd book in the Now series. It is also the final book. It wraps up the series in a cute way. There was drama, love, weddings, babies, and surprises. In the first two books you were introduced to Emma and Cole and then to Layla and Ben. This books puts a pretty bow on both couples and where the end up. Although, it is not all sunshine and roses right away.

I don't want to give away this book, because if you haven't read the first two, you might not want to know what happens
Sheila
Aug 13, 2014 Sheila rated it it was amazing
What a finish to an Amazing Trilogy - Beautifully written.
Read the series in order to get the full effect.

Book 1 Now & Then is Emma & Cole's story.. after a decade of wanting Cole her dreams finally come to life in this story. You will also meet Em's sister Layla the Power Hungry Lawyer.

Book 2 Now & Again is Layla & Ben's story.. After 7 months of no men and concentrating on herself and her career Layla meets Police Sergeant Ben and is drawn to this 6'5 hunk of hotness.. Very Alp
Sep 13, 2016 Laura rated it really liked it
I love this whole series!!!! I BIG RED HEART Brenda Rothert!!!! I know I've said this many times but this has to be one of my top favorite series!!!
Brenda has made me fall in love with Emma and Cole. Has made me hate Layla and then make me cheer her on. How she does it??? I'm not sure. She gets in my brain and makes me want to learn more about these characters.
Now and Forever is the third book to this series and I love how she combined Emma/Cole and Layla/Ben's stories. I love a little drama in
Jane
Apr 15, 2014 Jane rated it it was amazing
So, you thought you read the happily ever after for Emma and Cole and Layla and Ben, but did you?

My favorite of the Now series. A very satisfying ending to the trilogy that brings resolution, not just to the couples' stories but to the relationship between sisters, Emma and Layla. The quick humor and romance that we've come to expect from Rothert are present, but she ups the ante in Now and Forever, adding a dose of intrigue that makes for a page turning read. If you've read "Now and Then" and
Candi Miller
Mar 16, 2014 Candi Miller rated it it was amazing
I loved how Brenda Rothert wrapped up this series. The book had a bit of suspense in it which I enjoyed so much. Ben and Layla are like fire and ice with such fun and sexy chemistry. Emma's emotions were on a roller coaster and Cole's response made you love him even more. I loved how the characters were portrayed throughout the three books and I will miss reading about them. It is always like that with good books because you never want the book to end! Another great book that the reader will not ...more
Stephanie Mendoza
May 01, 2016 Stephanie Mendoza rated it really liked it
It was insane! I loved all three books and I literally can't put it down! I finished all three books in three days. Anyway, the book was great and my theories of how they would end up was like a zig zag road. I wish that the wedding part (SPOILER ALERT) would've been a constant exchange of thoughts of Layla's and Emma's because it was both their day and the narration was mostly fixed on Layla's. And also, I think it needed a little more about the family during the wedding getaway. But still it ...more
Peach
Mar 29, 2014 Peach rated it really liked it
The author did a great job wrapping up the series with this final book. Both sisters may have found their happily ever after with their guys, Cole and Ben but things were never smooth sailing. Their relationships were tested where extraneous factors derailed and put pressure on their relationships. Situations and beliefs that tested the love they have for their guys. I enjoyed reading the distinctly different personalities of the two sisters and the two men who were crazy in love with them.
Mandy
Mar 10, 2014 Mandy rated it it was amazing
Loved it! I could not wait for this book to come out and it did not disappoint! This book is the perfect conclusion to the Now series. I love how the characters have evolved through all 3 books - they are really well developed characters and I'm sad this is the last book with them. This was my favorite book out of this series - it had a little drama and suspense but it wasn't overly done. I really enjoyed this book and I highly recommend this whole series.
Jodi Ciorciari-marinich
Apr 02, 2014 Jodi Ciorciari-marinich rated it it was amazing
I have loved this series from the start.Emma and Cole stole my heart but Layla and Ben are still my favorite. Even though they all go thru hard times they wind up together and who doesnt love a HEA. I know I do. I am now a BIG fan of Brenda's and cant wait for what comes next....Great read and great characters.
Naye
Apr 13, 2014 Naye rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Now and forever

oh my!! a lot of drama allot of tears and great felt moments I loved the book of course my all time favorite is Emma and Cole but her sister is a close second maybe because I read Emma story first who knows anyways loved the story of both couples in this book the challenges the love and struggles great book
Lorie Glowania
Mar 19, 2014 Lorie Glowania rated it really liked it
ARC Review This book has two couples who deal with old fashion values that don't go as planned. This realistic telling of how relationships may not always be perfect and full of potholes can be worth the fight.
Tabitha Wilson
Jul 20, 2014 Tabitha Wilson rated it it was amazing
So much happened in this book! I love that both sisters were in this book and that their lives were kind of intertwined with problems that each one could help the other get through. I love Brenda's writing and can't wait to read whatever she publishes next!
Gizelle
Jun 17, 2014 Gizelle rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Simply Amazing!!!

this is the first time I commented on a book and I just had to comment on this one! This was soon amazing and touching... the two previous books was also great, this author is great at what she does keep it up!!
R.T. Wolfe
Aug 04, 2016 R.T. Wolfe rated it it was amazing
A great ending to a story of Emma and Cole/Layla and Ben. I completely adored reading about the honest struggles and road blocks these two couples survived. It is refreshing to read romance that is real yet comes with a happy ever after. Keep writing, Ms. Rothert!
Sharon Obelenus Holland
Mar 11, 2014 Sharon Obelenus Holland rated it it was amazing
This is the 3rd in the series. Its Emma and Cole, and Layla and Ben's ups and downs. Emma and Cole have to struggle to stay together, while Layla and Ben fight over what they want to stay together. This is another smash for Brenda!!!
multitaskingmomma
Mar 18, 2014 multitaskingmomma rated it really liked it
Click HERE to join the blog tour, read the review and maybe win a few prizes!
Stephanie
May 19, 2014 Stephanie rated it really liked it
I enjoyed this whole series. I liked Layla and Ben's story a little bit more than Cole and Emma's, probably since Ben was a little rougher around the edges :) Overall a good romance read.
  • Love Resisted (Real Love, #2)
  • An Unplanned Life (Unplanned, #2)
  • Until Death Do We Part
  • A Sweet Affair (Atlanta Affair, #2)
  • Not Over You (Holland Springs, #5)
  • Lost and Found: The Complete Series
  • Drake's Destiny (Space, #2.5)
  • Fire In His Eyes (Secrets & Seduction, #1)
  • Char
  • Homefront (Homefront, #1)
  • Unforeseen Heartbeat (Second Chances, #2)
  • Finding Eva (Highland Creek Series, #1)
  • Call of the Siren (Demons of Infernum, #4)
  • Goodbye Caution (Lost & Found, #1)
  • Lucca's Lust (Luminara, #3)
  • Scavenge (A Smoldering Christmas Novella 1.5)
  • Unraveled (Woodlands, #3)
  • In the Heart of Yesterday (A Heart Story, #1)
Brenda Rothert is the author of eleven Contemporary Romance novels. You can learn more about her books at her website, www.brendarothert.com, which features teasers, excerpts and trailers for her books. Follow her here:

Twitter: http://goo.gl/wYVa6E

Pinterest: http://goo.gl/tYSU3n

Website: http://brendarothert.com/

Goodreads: http://goo.gl/k2ueHQ

Amazon: http://goo.gl/47Va5y

B&N: http://goo.gl/
More about Brenda Rothert...

Now (3 books)
  • Now and Then (Now, #1)
  • Now and Again (Now, #2)