Start by marking “12 Laws of Great Entrepreneurs” as Want to Read:
12 Laws of Great Entrepreneurs

12 Laws of Great Entrepreneurs

it was amazing 5.0  ·  Rating Details ·  2 Ratings  ·  1 Review
There are 12 basic laws that entrepreneurs have to follow:
1. Do not become an entrepreneur just to make money. Do it, because it is what you love. The secret to real "entrepreneurial" success is to decide what you want, make a good plan, and work with all your might to achieve it.
2. Study all the rules of success, because you will need all the help you can get to navigate
Published September 3rd 2013 by Editorial Esperanza (first published July 1st 2010)

To ask other readers questions about 12 Laws of Great Entrepreneurs, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about 12 Laws of Great Entrepreneurs

Marilú Martínez
The advice it provides is just fantastic for anyone looking to be, or already an entrepreneur.
Mauricio Mesén
Nov 02, 2014 Mauricio Mesén rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)
Eddy BENTLEY
Eddy BENTLEY marked it as to-read
Feb 27, 2015
Fattan
Fattan marked it as to-read
May 05, 2015
Sixto Peralta
Sixto Peralta marked it as to-read
Jun 07, 2015
John Dougan
John Dougan marked it as to-read
Aug 30, 2015
Jim
Jim marked it as to-read
Sep 18, 2015
Jaclyn Norris
Jaclyn Norris marked it as to-read
Oct 24, 2015
I wrote my first short novel when I was 8, and always knew I was born to write. It was organic, nobody taught me, I just wrote! (My daughter, 13, is finishing her first novel. It is so amazingly good it's scary! Writing is something that comes with you.)

I published my first novel in 1994, about the time I became an attorney and got an MBA (I have to pay bills too!)

Then I published a business boo
More about Mauricio Chaves Mesén...

“Surround yourself with snakes, and they will poison you. Surround yourself with eagles, and you will learn to fly to the heavens.” 2 likes
“El Éxito es una planta que requiere ser regada todos los días. Si no la riega, sino la atiende, se seca. Y en la tierra sin regar, de los tallos marchitos del éxito abandonado, nace, casi imperceptiblemente, la mala hierba del fracaso.” 2 likes