Start by marking “An Exception to His Rule” as Want to Read:
An Exception to His Rule
Preview

An Exception to His Rule

2.59 of 5 stars 2.59  ·  rating details  ·  80 ratings  ·  9 reviews
Never, ever, date the boss

Mining millionaire Damien Wyatt lives by one rule: never more than one night. But when Harriet Livingstone appears across an interview table -- the same woman who totaled his sports car! -- he's tempted by her stunning beauty. So he steals a kiss and she wipes the smile from his face with a well-delivered slap!

Harriet Livingstone wouldn't take
Paperback, Harlequin Presents #3222, 192 pages
Published March 2014 by Harlequin Books

To ask other readers questions about An Exception to His Rule, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about An Exception to His Rule

Kay
Marianne
An Exception to His Rule is the 47th romance novel by Australian author, Lindsay Armstrong. Mining millionaire Damien Wyatt isn’t sure why he agrees to interview Harriet Livingstone for the job of assessing his mother’s art collection. After all, she is the woman who crashed into him, breaking his car and his collarbone. But he does interview her and is taken by her knowledge, experience and gorgeous legs. She finds him attractive but is convinced by the art collection and the prospect of earnin ...more
Jumk
The hero deserved better. This book is terrible, violent heroine, slow, bland . What's happening to HP these days? Divorce parties, numerous lovers, etc. I want fiction, fantasy, to sigh, be dreamy. If I wanted real life, tabloids are available.
Cas Ryan
enjoyed it very much i must get some more of her books
Lesley
This book is so slow and boring that it literally kept putting me to sleep. I almost missed getting my daughter off the bus because I was napping trying to finish this book! I kept waiting for it to pick up, but it never did.
Ada
Es una autora muy buena, pero el libro no lleno mis expectativas... Sin emabargo es una lectura buena
Andrea' Cmtz
Fue un buen libro para pasar el tiempo, pero no me encantó
Rgreader
Not compelling. The heroine is violent. Quite unnecessary too. The hero had more justification for slapping the heroine for damaging him and his car and not paying for it.
The violent heroine, I could not get past that. Hero was being snarky and the heroine couldn't restrain her violence. Just no.
Harlequin Books
"Armstrong's sweet romance brings the beautiful wilds of New South Wales, Australia, to life, and stars a charming and clumsy heroine and a controlling, contrary hero who battle their insecurities and attraction". (RT Book Reviews)
Sweetpea
Sweetpea marked it as to-read
Mar 28, 2015
Tracy
Tracy marked it as to-read
Mar 26, 2015
Loisa
Loisa added it
Mar 20, 2015
Nicole
Nicole marked it as to-read
Mar 04, 2015
Russel
Russel marked it as to-read
Mar 01, 2015
Georgette Sabes
Georgette Sabes marked it as to-read
Feb 16, 2015
Medusa Dracul
Medusa Dracul marked it as to-read
Jan 27, 2015
Layal CHAHINE
Layal CHAHINE marked it as to-read
Jan 21, 2015
Zawedde Fatuma
Zawedde Fatuma marked it as to-read
Dec 09, 2014
« previous 1 3 4 5 next »
Lindsay Armstrong was born in South Africa. She grew up with threeambitions: to become a writer, to travel the world, and to be a game ranger.She didn't achieve the last one, but her fascination for wildlife and thatspecial something about Africa and its big game still remains with her. Whenshe went to work it was in travel, at an agency and an airline, and thisstarted her on the road to seeing th ...more
More about Lindsay Armstrong...
The Girl He Never Noticed One Night Pregnancy Saved from Sin The Billionaire Boss's Innocent Bride The Australian's Housekeeper Bride