Start by marking “The Rome Affair (The House of Steele #3)” as Want to Read:
The Rome Affair (The House of Steele #3)

The Rome Affair (The House of Steele #3)

Two security experts must work too closely for comfort in Addison Fox's The Rome Affair

Jack Andrews has once again snatched a covetable job from the House of Steele. But now that the assignment has gotten complicated, he must call upon the last person he wants to ask for help: Kensington Steele. Jack never flinches at danger, but working side by side with his fascinating,
Published March 4th 2014 by Harlequin (first published January 1st 2014)

To ask other readers questions about The Rome Affair, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The Rome Affair

Susan
Really good book. Kensington starts off the book really ticked off. The House of Steele security firm has just lost another job to Jack Andrews. So when Jack shows up at her office she's not inclined to listen to anything he has to say - until he tells her that he needs her help. She's still wary but he's pretty much challenged her to accept. I loved the sparks that flew from the moment he arrived. She is definitely attracted to him but there's something about him that irritates her too. Jack is ...more
Kathy B. (Tx)
Mar 09, 2014 Kathy B. (Tx) rated it it was amazing
The Rome Affair is book 3 in the House of Steele miniseries featuring 2 brothers and 2 sisters who run a high end security firm catering to the rich, famous and well connected of the world.

This book focuses on Kensington Steele who, in the preceding 2 books, has just stayed in the office in a management position while her sister and brothers are out in the field risking their lives on a daily basis. Our hero, Jack Andrews, who owns a similar business, wants Kenzie to work with him to uncover som
Toni
Sep 09, 2016 Toni rated it really liked it
4 Stars

I have been following this House of Steele series by Harlequin Romantic Suspense for awhile now. This is book three in the series by Addison Fox. House of Steele is a family run security company and the main character, Kensington Steele is the level-headed one of the bunch. She gets a bit miffed when competitor Jack Andrews keeps outbidding her for clients. And when he asks her to help him with the current client he outbid her for, she wonders what the heck is up with this?

She finally rel
BBMoreB ~
Mar 08, 2014 BBMoreB ~ rated it really liked it
The Rome Affair is the third installment in The House of Steele series. The series features Steele siblings Liam, Campbell, Kensington, and Rowan.

The first two books in the series took readers to Paris with security expert, Campbell; then gallivanting around London with former thief, Rowan. Now author Addison Fox whisks us off to Rome with Kensington Steele and Jack Andrews to investigate a foreign ambassador for the Italian government.

Fierce competition between Andrews Holdings and House of Ste
bombay_sapphire
Mar 12, 2014 bombay_sapphire rated it really liked it
I haven't read any of the other House of Steele books but I enjoyed this one. Thought the storyline and character development was really well done for a short book. My only complaint is I felt there could have been a bit more romance. Also it was great to see Kennsington interact with her other siblings (even if it was via phone) and even though she was the oldest, her younger brothers and sister were protective of her.
Jess
This felt long for a category. And I suppose looking at the page count it was. The plotty aspects of this were pretty boring for me, but I liked the romance well enough. And I liked the families.
Erica Monroe
Jul 28, 2014 Erica Monroe rated it it was amazing
Absolutely loved this book. Fox has crafted an interesting suspense plot and two flawed, complex characters. Enjoyed this so much I bought the rest of the series!
Pam
Mar 09, 2014 Pam rated it liked it
This book of Addison fox was hard to get into. It started out quite slowly; but did pickup in the end. I did enjoy this suspense.
Anne
May 30, 2014 Anne rated it liked it
2.5
Donna
Oct 11, 2014 Donna rated it really liked it
Shelves: signed
As much as I really liked this story, I just couldn't believe that two competitors were so willing to work together. The conclusion felt a little rushed, but not too bad. I really liked Jack and Kensington and their chemistry works. All in all it is a good story and I will go back and read the earlier books in this series.
Harlequin Books
"The latest in the House of Steele miniseries is packed with action and intrigue all set within the world of espionage. The two strong, irresistibly interesting and complex characters will draw readers in with their snappy banter". (RT Book Reviews, rated 4 stars)

Miniseries: House of Steele
Nibrock
Dec 31, 2014 Nibrock rated it liked it
A fun, quick romance. Danger, drugs, diamonds, spies, foreign ambassadors.
Thi
Mar 24, 2014 Thi rated it it was ok  ·  review of another edition
Boring
L J
L J rated it really liked it
Sep 08, 2016
Lynn Clements
Lynn Clements is currently reading it
Sep 04, 2016
Heather
Heather rated it liked it
Jul 28, 2016
Leslie
Leslie marked it as to-read
Jul 05, 2016
Kara
Kara marked it as to-read
Jun 28, 2016
Cristi
Cristi added it
Jun 18, 2016
Shanghaie
Shanghaie marked it as to-read
Jun 10, 2016
Tara
Tara rated it it was amazing
May 08, 2016
Jenn
Jenn marked it as to-read
Apr 28, 2016
Carey
Carey marked it as to-read
Mar 24, 2016
Cris
Cris rated it liked it
Mar 21, 2016
Lindajean
Lindajean marked it as to-read
Feb 26, 2016
Kellie Demarsh
Kellie Demarsh marked it as to-read
Jan 22, 2016
Karen added it
Dec 17, 2015
« previous 1 3 4 5 next »
Sinopsis en Español // Synopsis in Spanish 1 1 Dec 29, 2015 11:17AM
Addison Fox can’t remember a time when words weren’t a part of her life. An avid reader, her love of the written word started at the tender age of 1 with The Owl and the Pussycat by Edward Lear (a poem she could recite by heart to any family member who would listen). Dr. Seuss, C.S. Lewis, Judy Blume and a host of others quickly followed until she discovered THE CLAN OF THE CAVE BEAR by Jean M. Au ...more
More about Addison Fox...

The House of Steele (4 books)
  • The Paris Assignment (The House of Steele, #1)
  • The London Deception (The House of Steele, #2)
  • The Manhattan Encounter (The House of Steele #4)