Enthralled by Moretti

Enthralled by Moretti (At His Service #7)

2.26 of 5 stars 2.26  ·  rating details  ·  42 ratings  ·  7 reviews

"You win, Alessandro."

Defeat leaves a bitter taste in lawyer Chase Evans's mouth. She's worked hard to put the mistakes of her past behind her but it's not in billionaire CEO Alessandro Moretti's nature to forgive...or forget. And in this latest deal, he holds all the cards.

Despite her lies, Alessandro wants the elusive Chase in his bed now more than ever, and he's not ab

Published February 18th 2014 by Harlequin (first published January 1st 2014)

Alex is The Romance Fox
Disappointing.

No chemistry between the h/h.

I kind of liked the hero, Alessandro Moretti but Chase, the heroine just did nothing for me.

All the build-up, all the secrets...once revealed...I was like....really!~!!! Made no sense to me.

And the ending...pow...just ends...you know the kind that you are expecting something more and then...THE END!!!!
Tia
The novel was good but I don't think it was as strong as it could be. The secrets that did come out weren't very secret worthy in todays society or at least that's my opinion.
Jenny
I like my heroines innocent and my heroes alpha. This book had neither.
Harlequin Books
"Williams' postcard-perfect UK backdrop adds depth to her tale. The blantant sexual banter between her ruthlessly arrogant hero and her unrepentant, behind-her-walls heroine effectively connects them to readers, and their bedroom antics are emotionally and physically arousing". (RT Book Reviews, rated 4 1/2 stars)
Harlequin Books
received 4 1/2 stars from RT Book Reviews
Namiria
Namiria is currently reading it
Jul 18, 2014
Annette James
Annette James marked it as to-read
Jul 16, 2014
Yessenia
Yessenia marked it as to-read
Jul 12, 2014
Dawn
Dawn marked it as to-read
Jul 07, 2014
(Mrs B's Books) Emily
(Mrs B's Books) Emily marked it as to-read
Jul 06, 2014
Priscilla
Priscilla marked it as to-read
Jul 02, 2014
ஐ฿υκєτஐ
ஐ฿υκєτஐ marked it as to-read
Apr 25, 2014
« previous 1 3 next »
Cathy Williams was born in the island of Trinidad, the West Indies. She is a great believer in the power of perseverance as she had never written anything before (apart from school essays a lifetime ago!) and from the starting point of zero has now fulfilled her ambition to pursue this most enjoyable of careers. She would encourage any would-be writer to have faith and go for it!

She has been writi...more
More about Cathy Williams...
Taken By Her Greek Boss At the Greek Tycoon's Bidding The Secret Sinclair (Mills & Boon Modern) His Virgin Secretary Her Impossible Boss