Suddenly Expecting

Suddenly Expecting

3.52 of 5 stars 3.52  ·  rating details  ·  46 ratings  ·  11 reviews
Going from best friends to bed partners…to expecting a baby?

The tabloids love Kat Jackson. But hunky sports star turned TV presenter Marco Correlli always had her back. Now, after a night of indiscretion, Marco has just become a key player in the Kat saga—because he's about to become the proud papa of her child.

Kat can't fathom why she slipped up and slept with her buddy...more
Published March 4th 2014 by Harlequin (first published January 1st 2014)

Saly
Rating 3.5 stars
I was expecting more from this book, I mean the setup was so good, friend to lovers? What could be more perfect but sadly the book kind of squandered that potential, because there were such good moments, but the characters always walked away. The heroine has a horrible history with romance and her friends have always been there for her especially the hero but their friendship resulted in a night of passion and the heroine has been avoiding the hero ever since. But well pregnancy...more
Susan
Good book. Kat has been a magnet for trouble for most of her adult life and the tabloids have been there to document it. But her friends have always been there for her, especially Marco. She's always managed to resist his appeal, keeping their friendship strong. But one night, thanks to a bit too much celebrating, she and Marco had gone beyond that friendship. Now that she's pregnant they have to decide whether to stick to being friends or take it up to the next level.

Kat never planned to have c...more
Helen
This is an emotionally packed story with a beautiful sensual and up hill journey to a HEA as best friends Marco and Kat realize that best friends can be lovers as well. Kat and Marco are both in the limelight with their lives and it doesen't take a lot to have the paparazzi after them again and with a cyclone just about to hit Cairns they take off to Marco's house on an island and what a few days this is. I loved this story it had me grabbing the tissues a few times loved it.
Julia Herondale
Oh my goodness, I absolutely loved "Suddenly Expecting"! It was an extraordinarily amazing Harlequin Desire novel and I can't wait to read more from the wickedly talented author, Paula Roe. The storyline and characters were absolutely perfect, and they kept me entertained and on edge the entire time wondering what would happen next. I really can't say anything more except that I loved loved loved it! Bravo, Ms. Roe!
Harlequin Books
"Suddenly Expecting has a lot going on, but it's a good story. Rae's latest is an enjoyable read with good characterization, touching moments and steamy scenes galore". (RT Book Reviews, rated 4 stars)
Ava
it was my first book from this author and I ended it with happy feeling.
First, I appreciated a lot of thing from this book. those things were such as the length, span time in the story a few short weeks, the friendship not only between the two main characters but the clique of friends includind Conor, Luke.
this book also had some sense of humor.
What I didn't really like was the French. I have seen worse in some book using a foreign language and made few or minor or major mistake. here not that...more
Josephine
I enjoyed the first half of this book immensely. Unplanned pregancy, friends to lovers, check and check. Then things got ridiculously overdramatic and I couldn't wait for the book to be over. Plus it drove me nuts that Marco and Kat kept agreeing to talk but NO ONE EVER SAID ANYTHING!
Mandy saial
Quick read ..loved the story and the right amount of emotion the charactors had through the book
Noks
fantastic book, absolutely love it
Akyraa
DNF @10%...Boringgg with a capital "B"
Marjorie
The story had a bit of a twist in it, but was frustrating because you just wanted to scream at the characters to say something!
Samantha Hydar
Samantha Hydar marked it as to-read
Jul 03, 2014
Christine Hatfield
Christine Hatfield marked it as to-read
Jun 24, 2014
Katelyn
Katelyn marked it as to-read
Jun 22, 2014
Kellie Demarsh
Kellie Demarsh marked it as to-read
Jun 08, 2014
Cari
Cari marked it as to-read
Jun 01, 2014
« previous 1 3 next »
A former assistant/secretary/PA, office manager, software trainer and aerobics instructor, Paula Roe now writes for Harlequin Enterprises, the biggest romance publisher in the world. Harlequin books go out to over 28 countries and translated into 28 languages in 114 international markets on six continents.

When she's not writing, Paula is designing websites, judging writing contests, coping with h...more
More about Paula Roe...
Promoted to Wife? The Billionaire Baby Bombshell Boardrooms & A Billionaire Heir (Diamonds Down Under, #5) (Silhouette Desire) The Pregnancy Plot Forgotten Marriage